Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Scrapyard Dreams

Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6390

Scrapyard Dreams Empty Scrapyard Dreams

Post by Rioshi Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:40 am

Hello. As always my brutish friend with a cigar asked me to return for a fight. I cannot make promise of course, but understand my roleplay alone will be -better-.

So Hello. Salut, and a fine weekend to you all. I look forward to inventing more things and creating, should you all wish it of me.

An Ironic EDIT: Two things: One, the Twelfth needs an Edit button, and second I will be designing a new invention momentarily for use while waiting for Mickas. When the division is able to be edited, I will employ an updated office as well. Thank you.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7576

Scrapyard Dreams Empty Re: Scrapyard Dreams

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 pm

*puffs on a cigar while listening to the post* I wonder who his brutish friend might be... Oh wait, that's me. Yeah that's right people, I bought him back for a friendly fight, been a while since I had a challenge and since we were in contact once again I thought why not?

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:44 am