Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Muerte
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

Makeing me feel bad captain. T-T
    If it ends up happening like that, you can come and hang out with us as a member of the 13th like I was here. I'll miss the fun in the 6th though.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 am

actually no the moment they joined the 13th trial division then surely they ceased being members of the 6th? ugh ok this is too confusing
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

Nah, they are still 6th division members until its official. What I was saying was if it becomes extinct and you can't figure out how to get members, you can come to the 13th. I'm only saying that as a bud. Also, if you don't want to, I'll still hang out with you. :3 *confused myself a little*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 am

no no that only applies to the person taking the test, "You remain a member in your designated division until results come out" its you as in the trial captain... so ive had a bit of an empty squad for a while now...
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 am

I'll come back, i was in a mission for the 13th. T-T I'M SORRY BEANS! are we still buds?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 am

gah man dont take it like that!!! sheesh, no no i just had a thorough read through the rules there and came up with these observations as theres a certain daughter of mine i dont want to let down....

beans bending rules >:]
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 am

I promise i'll get people to join your division as well as mine if you don't retire. And I'd still love to take missions with you while i'm 13.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 am

dang guys. sorry beans, if the 2nd isnt back up and running soon i'll def join the 6th to help boost activity. and dont forget Sara when her trial is over then ur gonna have her back
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:45 am

Sara has like, 1 member or 2 if i'm correct. She'll have to stay if she doesn't get her 4 more soon. So, be happy beans, And I'll still come hang out with you and Sanba if he does end up joining. *Imagines the 6th with Sanba*
    I actually think it'll be better if Sanba joins after my trial is over. He may make it better than I could as he is better at running things than I am. *sulks to self* lol, at least i'm not in denial.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

nahh stop it. you'll be into the 13th over ur head
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 am

Whats that mean Sanba-dono?

* noticed something, we chew each other out at times due to a small thing, then we are back to being buds and calm and everything, I want to stop doing things to cause that, so, i'll try my best to stop Sanba-dono. *
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

meaning you'll b sooooo busy with the 13th that it'll be a hassle to post in the 6th. its not a bad thing at all
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 am

As it seems my trial is over, i'm just waiting for results now. :3
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 07, 2010 9:15 am

My deadline is today! D: I'm so afraid of th results. *crosses fingers* Ah good timing too! I just finished Gin's solo miission xD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 07, 2010 9:35 am

What are you going to do about the 6th Division then? You were just made a lieutenant just in case you didn't make the requirements i'm guessing.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41950

Post by Reaper137 Sun May 16, 2010 10:05 pm

*Reaper walks in wearing a straw hat and large sunglasses smoking a ciggy*

"What's this all about? Things changed while I was away or what? <_>"

*He pulls out a bottle of vodka and takes a big drink*

"I need an update concerning the rules. I noticed that there's a 5 member rule now? And what about the month's waiting time? UPDATE MEEEEEH! T_T "

*He blows some smoke in the general direction of the people that are not saluting to his superiority and takes of his glasses*

"Explanation pleeeaaaase :3"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm

No ur fine Reaper, the 10th is all urs still this is a way that roo is using to bring more ppl to the site and get things active, any new division need to meet the requirements.

And Sara im sorry that nobody has given you the results until now but I do believe you have not met the requirements to become the 3rd division captain. There hasn't been enough activity and not enough people joined the division. So you may return to your 6th division duties. :)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun May 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah I kinda reliazed that. -_- *sigh*
    Hisaki recently re-joined..... so the 3rd is once again closed i guess.
    Thank you Sanba-san Gin Dead
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Sun May 16, 2010 10:59 pm

*Realized :D

I'm happy I still have my Division :3

I'm sorry to hear it Sara, but if you didn't manage to get the requirements, so be it :O

You'll have enough new chances in the future though ^-^
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Yeah but now you and hisaki can be in the 6th with Beans. And ur a VC. Youve been here for bouta month, thats amazing
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun May 16, 2010 11:04 pm

hahaha thank you. The 6th does need new members.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Hisaki can join w/e division he wants, it doesn't necassarily have to be the 6th, but, he should join the 6th so Beans don't be alone. :P
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 16, 2010 11:07 pm

So what was the point in your post? Hisaki will most likely follow Sara b/c he joined her division.
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Sun May 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Hisaki's doings aren't really relevant to this thread if I may meddle for a second here. It's best to move that conversation somewhere else.

Not to be annoying or something xD I apologize if I kicked somebody in the sensitive area by saying this xD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Nahh I completely agree with you Reaper. I tend to argue though, instead of dissolving things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:57 pm