Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Aki_624
Muerte
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 am

*salutes*
    I plan on it. lol
    It sounds weird saying this. But, I'll work hard on the 13, make it a division like no other and work hard on getting members to come and join and everything.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this} - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial Captain Test {want to be captain? Read this}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am

Yeahp, good luck doing that in 4 days, like sanba said ^_^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 am

Its actually 6 days. March 27th was the day I applied for trial.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 am

I remember it being 26th, but either way, you get the point ^_^, quit playing around and take this seriously. XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 am

I have been taking this seriously. I"ve been sorting out my ideas on paper and everything that I want to do with squad 13 and I've been askign people I know that RP alot to come and join the 13th division so I can be the official squad 13 captain and stuff. I haven't gotten an answer. But, if I get one of my friends to join from Ultimate Bleach, it'll be
    Kyouga, Lee, Pep, Kyo, and Reikuro
    Kyo was on but hasn't posted in the recruitment yet, Kyouga and Lee are the only active ones and i'm alright with that. Pep has been having family problems but he has already joined the 13th division.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:32 am

Suzu we really do not need to know all of that. The fact is you dont have many, and I checked. It was the 26th of March. Just pump out the results if you want captaincy. Otherwise, you wont pass the trial
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:47 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 am

Its 5 cause you actually need members in your division, so if you really want things to work, get those 5 members, and make it that so all of you own it, yeah? Ask them what they want for the division, its team work, not a one player game.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:54 am

Good point mother. I'll work more on it then.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:20 am

smh. its a shame that you tend to lash out so often
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 am

its something everyone needs to learn how to get used to. Its who I am and I'm not changing it for the forum. I just don't do it so often. >.>
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 am

Why should anybody have to accept your rude behavior? The only reason you havent been banned is sympathy. Your offenses are far greater than Kyo's. Sorry if thats harsh but its gotta be said.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 am

Its already been said. I haven't done anything wrong to anyone lately. I haven't been rude to anyone either. I've been working my but off trying to get members to come to Bleach Dynasty but I've been swamped with homework and testing and everything else. W/e i did wrong to anyone, I guess I appologize then. =_=
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 am

Personally (No offense to you suzu) I think we should only focus on the active Divs, the 6th and vizards, it's kinda pointless to put focus into a dead div, I think you're doin fine as the 6th VC, so I think you should just stick with that for now, at least you're VC of an active div, me and Sanba are VCs of dead divs(Sorry RuruXD)

just my 2 cents
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:30 am

lol
    you kinda brightened my day. I haven't been sleeping good enough lately and i've had homework and tests constantly. T-T
    I agree, but I've been wanting to work on the 13th. I'm going to continue to work on it until i'm actually 'ready' to run a division.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 am

I feel like our div's are more than dead. more like non existent or broken beyond repair. the 8th has taken a bashing. and the 2nd never got up and running. If we ever get members back im going to open the 1st division. Seeing as im a captai of vizards and already passed the captains exam it shouldnt b a problem but theres no point with 0 activity. I've had that option for like 7 months
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:56 am

That should be pretty interesting. Seeing you as squad 1 captain.
    Vizard + Squad 1. You should base the first on something like 13's Zankensoki. *thinks*
    Quincy + Squad 13.....wow. Shouldn't the quincy and vizards be rivals?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 am

yeah why not. but the quincies should be active first. looks like i've napped up everyone including you. so we dont got a competition
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 am

so true. But, Kyouga is a quincy to and i've been working on ideas for that to. *i work to hard on things...*
    I'll work harder on the 13th as soon as I can and i'm working on areas and stuff for the quincy.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 am

Well if things wont work out among them selves, we can always just close BD instead of Divisions ^_^

Ahh yes, the power of sadistic admins =...=

Please don't flame the thread any further? Else i'll start deleting posts. And don't respond to this unless you actually have questions about this and or you want to take the exam.

-rue
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Here's a question. If i don't get the five members by the due date, does the trial get extended?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:12 am

It depends on our verdict really, if we think you deserve longer time, then we extend it, if not, we wont.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

Then I'll have to try harder because I know there are people who don't want me to become captain, and nobody seems to like bleach on Deviant Art, that is out of my friends.

Also, I posted something on Deviantart asking people to join the 13th Division and Bleach Dynasty. Hopefully, someone will look at it and join the 13th. And yes, I told them to join the 13th if they follow the link in the art. So if anyone says they followed a link here from DA, then they followed the ones I put in my arts.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 am

I'm surprised a little that Dawn joined the 13th.
    Technically, I have 4 members, Lee, Kyouga, Dawn and Pep. Pep has been having really bad family problems so he'll be back on when he can. I have on more member that i want to join, just gotta find out when he's on and when he's not.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 am

ok an obvious obsevation which seems to be missed here... if 13th becomes active then the 6 dies since all the 6th division members join the 13th hmm replacing one active division for another... hmmm

oh well heres to an early retirement

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 pm