Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Sanba Yukimura
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG?

Poll

8th Division RPG as BD's official RPG

[ 7 ]
    Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? I_vote_lcap100%Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? I_vote_lcap0%Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? Empty Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG?

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 am

Since this is simply the easiest forum you always see on top, i decided to put this here. Dont worry im not forcibly encouraging everyone to join 8ths RPG, but i was noted that it could work as a separate RPG(parallel to that of BD's free-flowing RP)

See, someone once told me that i didnt just make an RPG, but a real new world(i even have a map for it have a look http://www.bleachdynasty.com/Mission-Map-h39.htm
    )

But i still stick to the idea of just placing it on the 8th cause its too borderline One piece (a world where pirates co-exist with shinigami, but in a new world, where gotei 13 no longer exists.

Its almost complete with level up system, items, RP money and much much more, but im not sure if i should make it a BD RPG.

Cause someone suggested that i make a different site for it, one which is a sister site of BD, but with that as the main RP

Tell me what you think, for more info visit this: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/8th-division-thriller-bark-8th-division-rpg-f126/

i think topics on that forum(and its subforum) pretty much gives the whole thing away.

So thanks for your cooperation

Regards

Minamoto Chiruka
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? Empty Re: Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG?

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Of course I would, have I ever been the one to bow out on an rp? I dont think so
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG? Empty Re: Will you join the 8th Division RPG if it was made BD's official RPG?

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Even if its not genuinely bleach? haha interesting, i actually made a separate site, using BD's old skin and named it Bleach Rebirth, but i wanna see what other people think about the simplified version of it in 8th
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220423

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Hmm why not! It seems pretty interesting. I am sure my division would love to join. I can feel your RP will pwn, why should not you share it with us! Lol..

Baka Silver
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 pm

HAHA, its actually open to all divisions, its not like those serious elite type of RPG's but a simple easy one, thats just kinda like a game. But anyway, im making it out of BD, cause like haji said its a real new world

Or if not on a different site, maybe within BD, kinda like the one KHIA and FA left
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47178

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

see I'm all about this idea. I mean, think of it this way; Bleach will always have some sort of fan base, even once it's long gone and just a novelty cult anime. So why not be the first Bleach site to shift to a world after Bleach? I mean let's face it; as Manga readers know, not only is Bleach drawing to a close, but there really isn't going to be anything new introduced, just Zanpakutos of characters that have already existed. There will be no more Espadas or quiceys, or any other kind of creature/species.

My whole point is this; Bleach as a cannon has kinda ran it's course. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, just reached a point where it can't go any further; so what I've talked with Ruru about is the awesome idea her well designed rp is, and how it could function as a massive rp, not just in a single division.

When you decide on this think of it this way; would you like to rp something like Bleach now, and just keep redoing the same things, or set up something that could constantly be expanding and changing? Even if Bleach gets further away as it goes, with this as an rp, we can create our own future as we see fit. It would be like the Rp I ran for the site not long ago, only much more detailed and through, and with much more condusive elements. Basically if mine was a image, this would be the big picture.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 pm

<3 hubby LOL

Anywho!! haji explained that even better than i did, i designed 8th division RPG for 2 forums, but for a world, 2 divisions are kinda... well crowded, thats why im kinda asking you people if youd join it if its in a different site, or should i just make it here, kinda like the one FA and KHIA left ages ago.
    AntiGenozide
    Soul

BD-cash : 5267

Post by AntiGenozide Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 am

I will also join.
    But my RP sux to much. xD
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395263

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Awww, geno, dont say that T.T

everyone is trying there best XD

Gambatte neh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:58 am