Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

List of official 6th division members

gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6732

List of official 6th division members Empty List of official 6th division members

Post by gevicra Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm

List of official 6th division members GevicrathePA Ahem. Announcing the names of all the official members of the 6th division of the Gotei 13 of Soul Society. First of all, the most important member of our division, the esteemed, honorable, wise, powerful... (sees June rolling her eyes) ...and yes, naturally, famous captain whom we all already know and respect, Kuchiki Byakuya. Assisting the captain is Gevicra, known as Rosie in her living life, who is... *ahem*humble. And we have our vice captain, someone who following Kuchiki-sama's footsteps, has also become wise, honorable, powerful... (sees people walking off, pretending to go to the toilet).. OK! Fine, whatever, I have better things to do as well. This was a shitty script anyway. Can't be bothered to make it better.

List of official 6th division members GevicrathePA *pins up a list*
    List of IDs of official members:

Captain: To be filled

Personal Assistant: Gevicra List of official 6th division members GevicrathePA

Vice-Captain: bong91

3rd seat: kAy

4th seat: JC Talbain

5th seat: To be filled

6th seat: To be filled

7th seat: To be filled

8th seat: To be filled

9th seat: To be filled

10th seat: To be filled

11th seat: To be filled

12th seat: To be filled

13th seat: To be filled

14th seat: To be filled

15th seat: To be filled

16th seat: To be filled

17th seat: To be filled

18th seat: To be filled

19th seat: To be filled

20th seat: To be filled

List of official 6th division members GevicrathePA As you can see, places are calling out to be filled! Apply at the recruitment room if you're interested! We're looking for a new CAPTAIN too. Kuchiki Byakuya is now the ex-captain.

Last edited by gevicra on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11101

List of official 6th division members Empty Re: List of official 6th division members

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:12 pm

HAHA! How did you know I was rolling my eyes? Smart girl! Haha!
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6726

List of official 6th division members Empty Re: List of official 6th division members

Post by Kuchiki Byakuya Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:14 pm

why would this be a shitty script???? i have a personal assistant? that's so awesome XD
    bong91
    bong91
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6728

Post by bong91 Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 am

hey just want to correct it... its bong91 wah
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6732

Post by gevicra Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 am

Eh, sorry bong, I made a mistake last time? I just updated the list because we have a new member kAy. We have a 3rd seat now!!! Yay!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 pm