Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

How do i join a division? {read}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80580

How do i join a division? {read} Empty How do i join a division? {read}

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm

This is how!

1.Go to the Shinigami Recruitment Agency
    2.Go to the recruitment thread of your chosen division
    3.Read the guidelines the captain/vice captains requires then fill up the form
    4.Wait for the verdict then fill up your character information (its usually found on the first forum namely HQ forum)

This our the simple basic steps you need to follow to join a division, it was confusing before, but we made it easier for those who still couldn't follow ^^

Here are some guidelines you should remember as well.

1. To be able to join a division you would need atleast 10 posts (it depends on the division your joining really)

2. To be captain, you must take the CAT (captain acceptance training) and to be eligible for that you need atleast 400 posts, must be an active member for atleast a month, and can speak good English (sorry, but i think its necessary)

3. You can only be in one division at a time, if you are to apply for a new division, notify your superiors

4. The battle system is still incomplete and will not be used until its done (this is for the ones who kept on saying "WTF we have to do math?" good news is i may never be able to finish it, but it is BD's very own)

5. Respect your superiors/leaders decision in seating (but if so ever you think there is an abuse kindly please PM me)

6. Everyone starts from being a recruit then eventually if you remain active you will be sated.
    Your Seating is based on both your forum and division activity, if you stay inactive for a long period of time, you will be removed from the told division.

If your gonna leave, notify your superiors, dont let us worry bout you.

7. Leave with notification, may save you from demotion and or removal.

8. Be respectful to other divisions members and superior.

9. Vice Captains are chosen by the captain once they are promoted, though captains are of higher rank, they are both equal when it comes to authority within a division, so respect them both equally.

10. Not all divisions are opened, most of them are still closed, and or reserved, the reason for this is that we want to gather people into open divisions first before expanding, we tried opening all divisions once, but it ended up into a total disaster so please understand.

If you have other questions, post here.

(this is a repost from the Introduction forum)

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 9:49 am