Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+25
G-Dragon
Tsukishiro
azure009
Sony
Muerte
KenTakeo
Greatest Bankai
Haji Yukimura
Nance
DM-Dragon
Hinamori44
joe4ever86
Arcsocon
JennyReika
Terminar777
ArrancarInuendo
gevicra
Dawn
Kambly
Dio
kiss_i43
The JuJu (^_^)v
LadrinnieOzaki
Loli Gaga
Emma-Hell Girl
29 posters

What make you addicted to Bleach

Sony
    Sony
    Soul

BD-cash : 6602

What make you addicted to Bleach - Page 2 Empty Re: What make you addicted to Bleach

Post by Sony Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 pm

I guess it was the whole power thing and when swords started changing shapes i was hooked, the captains made me love it even more and the storyline was not at all disappointing and it was a great way to come back into anime
    azure009
    azure009
    Human

BD-cash : 6468

What make you addicted to Bleach - Page 2 Empty Re: What make you addicted to Bleach

Post by azure009 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Well,
    to consider the uniquness of the characters (in terms of abilities, the way they thinks, characteristics..)
    Made Bleach so awesome..

And maybe because of the Gotei 13.. Mainly the captains xD
    Tsukishiro
    Tsukishiro
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6602

Post by Tsukishiro Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 am

The number of interesting characters made me addicted..^^

In the SS arc, they had shown a lot of characters (Captains and VCs) and made a good choice on not revealing their abilities..It kept me watching Bleach because I was curious and wanted to find out more about the characters..I'm so glad I continued watching because now, they have more interesting characters (Vizards and Espadas)..
    G-Dragon
    G-Dragon
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6681

Post by G-Dragon Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Well, at first, i got introduced to it cos' it was rising in popularity during my early high school days. So i decided to join in the trend and check it out...

And then, after watching the first episode, i was like "wow... i have not seen anything like this!!"
    I loved the storyline, cos' when i was 'little', i loved monsters/creatures and supernatural stuff so Bleach was kinda' my thing.
    Plus, Bleach was my only 'real' anime. I had a choice between Naruto and Bleach, and i chose Bleach mainly because it had a lovely setting. I liked how it was modern day, unlike Naruto which was set in more ancient times. :)

But now, since i've watched too much Bleach, i'm not as into it as i used to be. D:
    AlexaClyne
    AlexaClyne
    Human

BD-cash : 6511

Post by AlexaClyne Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm

The story's complexity & humor... also the characters.... :)

TK-san really made the best anime for me..... the characters....the twist.... the whole story is so good!!! Very,very AWESOME!!!
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 pm

for me its the characters that make it worth reading/watching, the fights are fun but most of them get a little bit boring after several chapters worth, i also love some of the twists that are thrown into the storyline occasionally too
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Well I got into bleach cuz I lost interest in naruto and one piece for a time so I thought let me try a new show. I liked it so I started watching it online then I found this site! But I just luv the plot of how they're like grim reapers and stuff. Its different

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:19 am

I got into bleach when I was wanting something good to come on tv. I then turned the TV on and flipped through the channels and found it. I then layed on my bed and watched it and fell in love with it.
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8863

Post by EchiryRyota Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Well, If I saw bleach in TV first I`m not interested...
    but when the manga made me fell in love to bleach..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:51 am