Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+25
G-Dragon
Tsukishiro
azure009
Sony
Muerte
KenTakeo
Greatest Bankai
Haji Yukimura
Nance
DM-Dragon
Hinamori44
joe4ever86
Arcsocon
JennyReika
Terminar777
ArrancarInuendo
gevicra
Dawn
Kambly
Dio
kiss_i43
The JuJu (^_^)v
LadrinnieOzaki
Loli Gaga
Emma-Hell Girl
29 posters

What make you addicted to Bleach

Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60471

What make you addicted to Bleach Empty What make you addicted to Bleach

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:04 am

Now, since all of you have joined the forum for Bleach I assume you are most likely addicted to Bleach. I would like to know what make Bleach so interesting and attracting that got you addicted. Anything about Bleach that is unique compares to other anime that you watch, and what do you like best about Bleach.

So for me, the reason why I am addicted to Bleach at first is Byakuya because he is so hot and cute. The only reason why I kept watching Bleach was just to watch him appears on the screen. After that I got so addicted to bleach because it is funny. To be honest, I don’t really think there is anything unique about Bleach. But I do like best about their protecting theory. This just isn’t something you see every day in the reality.

Attention to all administrations: I know this topic does not belong here. If any administration sees this could you please make a General Bleach Talk section and place this topic there? Thank you!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80585

What make you addicted to Bleach Empty Re: What make you addicted to Bleach

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm

moomoo, yes, i guess your right, but i thik you found a perect place for this already, all general bleach talk belongs on bleach 101 forums now and forever, kk?

as for my reply, what got me addicted to bleach was it humor, and story line.

and i like the idea of the whole chappy thing.

*points at forum domain name* lol.
    LadrinnieOzaki
    LadrinnieOzaki
    Soul

BD-cash : 6670

Post by LadrinnieOzaki Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 pm

The Storyline, secret powerful & cute Characters like Unohana, Aizen, Nel, The Vizards & Yachiru! I also like all their opening and closing theme song. Their omake are very funny and hilarious most of the time.
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11092

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 pm

I totally agree with LadrinnieOzaki!

Yachiru is cute! And I so want to see her fight! ROARS!!

To LadrinnieOzaki:
    Is there a nickname you go by? "LadrinnieOzaki" is quite long to type XD

Oh! And where did you get the picture for your avatar and siggie from? They are gorgeous!
    LadrinnieOzaki
    LadrinnieOzaki
    Soul

BD-cash : 6670

Post by LadrinnieOzaki Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Thank Jitingx! The picture of the women i'm using for my sig and avtar is actually a character from a PS2 game call "suikoden V". I actaully make all my own siggy and avtar if you want i could make you one, i bet you like Yachiru alot.

By the way you guys can call me Desire or Zerase(my character name)

I tell you people, in time they will let those character like Yachiru, Unohana & Aizen to fight in some kind of big battle that will change the story of bleach. They must let all these secret powerful character fight in some kind of big battle or everyone watching bleach will be disappointed!
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11092

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Cool! And yup, I love yachiru! I'm still waiting to see what havoc her kawaii little self can wreck!

*anticipates*

Would you like to design a banner for BD? Since you are great at designing?
    kiss_i43
    kiss_i43
    Human

BD-cash : 6646

Post by kiss_i43 Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 am

Everything Makes me addicted to bleach ! 🐰 :P

The characters in bleach are Funny and All have different Personalitys !
    And most of all i like the story Line ... if the story line was lame i wouldnt watch it :P

hitsuyaga
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6716

Post by Dio Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:19 am

i was hooked after a few episodes of seeing rukia and ichigo fighting off hollows think yeah this is ok this is fine but then seeing renji and his shikai release i was like: "whoa! that dudes sword just changed shape!"

i have stayed hooked because of the unique abilities that the zanpakutou have and the characters being so likeable are a bonus ^^

you have the characters you love my case shunsui and yachiru and characters you love to hate, mayuri and his arrancar counterpart (i dont know how to spellz it)

it just is an allround great anime ^^
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156717

Post by Kambly Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Hot storyline.

Hot male characters.

Hot character designs.

Hot comedic relief.

It's just friggin' hot, nuff said.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70009

Post by Dawn Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:09 am

I think what caught my attention is how interesting the characters & storyline is. Nel
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6723

Post by gevicra Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:50 pm

I started because of a mutual friend of mine and juju. She found a vid of Yachiru and said that juju is like Yachiru. Cute and prone to violence. So, I started watching Bleach after juju recommended it to me. Then, I 'met' and fell in love with Byakuya. End of story. I'm hooked on Byakuya and therefore Bleach.
    ArrancarInuendo
    ArrancarInuendo
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6630

Post by ArrancarInuendo Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 am

My Roommate got me addicted to the show this last march.
    I have read every chapter and watched all the episodes.

I think Ive stuck around because of the characters
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6640

Post by Terminar777 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:40 am

I got into Bleach about 4 years ago, and back then, it wasn't easy for me to read or watch 'cause of the crappy computer and internet I had (took 12+ hours to download a single episode)... So I didn't really think I would get hooked on it that easily...

What kept me going with the series though was the concepts and characters. At first I thought is was just a simple hack 'n slash action series, but there was more too it than I first expected and that is something I like to see from anime/manga...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 am

The Zanpakutos, the shikai,bankai thing got me addicted pretty quick, I was depressed over a love problem when I started viewing bleach so I saw like 165 episodes in 3 weeks, I just wouldn't take care of myself anymore I'd watch bleach, skip classes, it was awful but it kept me on, besides, I viewed the world exactly like tosen Hisagi and Komamura did before Tosen departed to join Aizen and the Hollows
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192508

Post by JennyReika Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:58 am

I am love Bleach because...
    Well ... let me be honest...
    The first thing that got me hooked was the themes... the songs from the show are great... when I heard Asterisk by Orange Range, I loved it, and then D-tecnolife by UVERworld is amazing too...
    I love all the songs...

But after liking the songs I realized I really got into the show...

It has a great storyline and great characters... Characters you can really identify with, and you really want to help or be friends with.

I love how you really get to know them and their past.

Its just a well rounded show, which is why it does so well and its still on.
    Arcsocon
    Arcsocon
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6624

Post by Arcsocon Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:45 am

Got hooked with it after for some new anime to watch after seeing whole Rurouni Kenshin series.

The whole shinigami thingy kinda interested me and before I knew it I'd seen all the episodes up to them entering las noches XD

T.T so bad at resisting stuff...
    joe4ever86
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 6654

Post by joe4ever86 Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 pm

I got hooked because my friend let me borrow the DVD of the first volume (opted for japanese with english subtitles because I watch all my anime like that)

Ever since then, I've been watching them with a passion >8D
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220429

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:00 pm

I just love anime/manga like Bleach ..hehe but Bleach is the best XD..
    I love this great storyline and characters and fights which are not BORING...
    All in Bleach is interesting and awesome, so I love Bleah...
    :bounce:
    DM-Dragon
    DM-Dragon
    Human

BD-cash : 6615

What make you addicted to Bleach Empty Well~

Post by DM-Dragon Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Hmmm~... What caught me are actually the characters. Because I'm not really a fan of fighing scenes.... well I like fighting scenes but you can't really "connect" since we don't have those "unordinary" powers (though I really want them^w^)... yeah. So the different characters pulled me to Bleach. Like the other "sub" characters~ I always wonder how they see the sitiation... you know? Because it's mostly Ichigo's POV. Like Aizen, how does HE see things? Or Gin? Or Tosen? etc... and when I think of those things~ I get really pulled into Bleach. It's cool that way>w

And I like how the personalities vary from character to character. The looks... well some characters look similar (which Kubo cannot help since he is the only one drawing them) but the characteristics cover it all.

The plot is interesting too. It's sometimes confusing... the way Kubo draws it... but overall... there is enough to think about but not TOO much revieled... you know? And that makes 100000s of posibilities possible. It's fun trying to find out what happens next^^... or trying to make a character analysis... that's super fun~ especially doing it with your favorite character~lol^_^. And anyways, Bleach is just super fun~!!
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80357

Post by Nance Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:49 pm

My friends recommended it to me a couple of years ago. I don't know what made me addicted, I'm not that addicted to bleach though.

The hawt guys and girls maybe or.. the Zanpakuto concept.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47184

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 am

Well, I'm not actually addicited to Bleach, but I do like it alot.
    Well truthfully I used to be really addicted to Bleach, but it's kinda dropped off for me lately.

Anyhoo, why do I like it so much? I think it is because of the interactions between characters and the human element that comes along with it. Not every question is black and white, and not every answer is as simple as it seems.

I like the way that Bleach can span the spectrum of human nature, you have the good that do wicked deeds, and vice versa; the weak who are protected by the strong, and so on and so forth.
    Greatest Bankai
    Greatest Bankai
    Soul

BD-cash : 6591

Post by Greatest Bankai Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:10 am

the fights scenes for me i think and they with samuri swords which i like and also the plot of the anime is very good aswell especially the movies

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:46 pm

I really got addicted because I like sword fighting and they character's looked cool Gin
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42220

Post by KenTakeo Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Bleach, to me, is addicting because it makes me happy. I dont really know exactly how to describe it but i know that when I'm reading the manga I cant stop unless I must. Even then it's hard to. Mainly it's because the characters are so interesting and then whole ideaw of Bleach is even more interesting. Bleach has the whole package to be a great anime. It has action, blood, sexiness, (if that's a word) good and evil, a line between good and evil, a great story line, and more.

GO BLEACH!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128867

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:33 pm

I was watching adult swim. It came on and I watched the first episode of it. I just wanted to find out what happened next so I kept watching and watching and I got addicted to it.

Anime is more addicting than crack!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:07 am