Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Loli Gaga
Nance
Sanba Yukimura
Muerte
8 posters

You know your addicted to......when you....

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

You know your addicted to......when you.... Empty You know your addicted to......when you....

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 am

Its a fun game, here's an example.

You know your addicted to Bleach when you yell Shikai and Bankai when getting into a fight with another kid. :3
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

You know your addicted to......when you.... Empty Re: You know your addicted to......when you....

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:14 am

you know you're addicted to scrubs when you fight with your girlfriend over it
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

You know your addicted to......when you.... Empty Re: You know your addicted to......when you....

Post by Nance Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

you know you're addicted to Kyuhyun when you claim him as your husband and tell others that you have tons of babies with him xD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 am

you know your adicted to naruto when you pull off hand signs and pull a summoning jutsu trick. Then get in trouble with your grandma for doing gang signs.

*This really happened at my house. I was doing my favorite jutsu hand signs and my grandma got on to me for doing gang signs*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm

you know your addicted to bleach when you choose it over going to school, and failing cause of not attending classes

HAH, me and my thick face
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

you know your addicted to coffee when you are drinking coffee right now!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 am

you know you're addicted to Sanba when you buy Sanba perfume for dates
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 am

You know your addicted to little nicky when you've memorized the lines in the entire movie
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 am

You know your addicted to GAH! when you start every conversation with GAH!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 am

You know your addicted to pokemon when you when you sit on the bus and little kids are running around acting like pokemon. *This happened last year, a little boy kept acting like he was pikachu. I would sit there like o.o and wonder who raised him to act like that. I kinda felt bad for him afterward though*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm

you know you talk to much when i say shut the h*** up and let me get a word
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 pm

you know your addicted to byakuya kuchiki when you go around saying Scatter, Senbonzakura kageyoshi no matter the situation
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 pm

you know you're addicted to music when you play your itunes library when you go to sleep
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 pm

You know your addicted to dothack when you go around screaming, IMAH PK YOU! all day. lol
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am

You know your addicted to marmite when you fancy a marmite sandwhich at 3 am
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

You know you are addicted to your Master, if you cook little military cookies.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 am

You know yoru addicted to french when you go around saying "its raining" in french all day.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 pm

you know your failing frnech when your the only one on the clash who got an 8 out of 20 or lower on the quiz
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 am

You know your addicted to French when you go around singing a song you learned in French 1 while your in french 2
    Gin Maru
    Gin Maru
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 5448

Post by Gin Maru Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

you know your additcted too much when you collected t -shirts nad your collection has reached 100 ^^.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 pm

You know your addicted to soup when any weather is soup weather!
    Gin Maru
    Gin Maru
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 5448

Post by Gin Maru Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:26 am

Your Know you addicted to bleach when you go on youtube everyday to watch it because youll feel like somethings missing if you dont.

[im guilty of that ^^]
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 am

you know your addicted to Bleach Dynasty when your post count was under 1000 at the end of march and is now 2600 something.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 am

you know you're losing you mojo when you start to lose your grip on the spam king title (MINE)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 am

you know your jealous when you start posting like crazy in every thread.

*Not really jealousy, i don't know the word*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 am