Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Reaper137
Baka Yukimura
Cross Marian
Dark
Sanba Yukimura
Hisaki
Desiru Seyrokuri
KenTakeo
12 posters

Outside Forest Area

Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5875

Outside Forest Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Outside Forest Area

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 am

Zero started to laugh. "You really think you can kill me?" He asked. He looked around and noticed the area was to, boring. "I am going to change the area up a bit" He said. He snapped his fingers and temples showed up. "We will fight in this new area, this way, I can cause more destruction" He then noticed the extra soul reaper. "2 on 1 Eh?" He asked. He laughed a bit. "Nice bankai" He said. He felt the onslaught of the wind. He flew back a bit and crashed into one of the temples. He chuckled some more then Ordata'd back to where they were.
    He said a word and his body went back to normal and his zanpakto returned to him.
    He then called a new Shikai form, one they may recognize. " Fuubi Za Butai Kasai" he said silently. A burst of blue spiritual pressure surrounded Zero. A benevolent laugh could be heard.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42269

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 am

*he watches everything change and gets a puzzled look*

Exactly what the hell are u? *he looks at sanba* shall we begin?
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 am

"You probably don't recognize this bankai, but it was once your beloved masters" He said. "Who was he again, oh yea, KenTacheo?" He laughed. "I have so many bankais and shikais at my disposal."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468783

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 am

*Sanba points a finger at Zero*

Byakurai! Go Nachos now!

*The lighting bolt is headed fro Zeroes shoulder*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:25 am

*Nachos shunpos behind zero* Tag, ur it! Dragon's Claw! *a huge blast of blk flame engulfs zero, Nachos then jumps back, ready for the counter attk*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:28 am

Zero appeared behind Nachos. The spiritual pressure made a trale to his mouth. "Wow, I didn't know I could eat spiritual pressure like that" He said. "Something new to me" He started to laugh. He then felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked over and saw that he ahd been blasted in the arm by a kido and had a wound next to it from a different attack. "Dang it" He said. He fell to the ground quickly. He then stood up and waited for what was about to happen next.

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 am

*Sanba brings up his zanpakto once more*

Bankai!

*His body is engulfed in darkness, when his body is visible once again, he is covered in a black, crimson like armor. His eyes are a teal like blue and his zanpakto had transformed once again. Instantly he is in front of Zero*

I am in the fastest man in all of sereitei, lets see how you measure up. I suggest you leave with what you've got, dont push your luck
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 am

"Never" He shouted. "Although, there is somethign I have been wanting to try out on you." He closed his eye and a third eye appeared on his forehead. He then sent like a wave of energy at Sanba, not strong enough to send him back. It gave him the feeling that he was beeing stabbed in the stomach. Zero started to laugh benevolently.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:53 am

*Sanba felt the inner pain, but did not show any sign of pain. This is what the vizards were, fierceless warriors. He simply smirked in response*

*With his enhanced armor he was incredibly fast, he began throwing a flurry of punches at zero. Not strong enough to truly affect his opponent but still they were powerful*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:01 am

Zero dodged most of the punches but the last hit hit him in the face. He was sent flying back into the same temple from before. "I seriously hate that guy" He thought to himself. He was severely wounded and waited to see what would happen.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 am

~It seems that this guy doesnt attack, but counterattacks. Hes been taking all my hits so far though. arg.....what is he planning?~

*Sanba shunpos back and forth, headed straight for Zero. As he closes in he brings his zanpakto up and tries to take his head clean off his shoulders*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:11 am

Zero snickered and disappeared from the spot he was in. He then appeared nexto to a large tree and sat down on the rock. He then placed a large barrier around him that only he can break since it was newly created. He laughed at Sanba as he was attacking nothing. "I may have been taking your hits, but I do have a plan that should be happening pretty soon" He said, with a laugh.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am

*Nachos watches Sanba fight in his bankai form*

Holy crap! I've never seen someone move so fast, *he's still watching Sanba, amazed by his speed, then he remembers that he's part of the battle too*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 am

Zero grinned at Nachos and nodded his head. He then laughed a bit at Sanba. He sat his sword down and crossed his legs. Dark spiritual pressure flowed around him. He was in his meditative state.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 am

*Sanba turns and looks at Zero, he simply winks. A crack noise is heard and the tree that was next to zero is split in half.It falls in front of him, and Sanba is standing where the tree was. His zanpakto was pointeed in Zeroes face*

Enough games, you're wasting my time. Leave now or die, im giving you an option here
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 am

"I don't think you need to be worrying about me" He said. "I think you may want to worry about your HQ" He laughed. "If you are wondering waht I mean, I placed tiny bombs inside the HQ before we came here" He laughed a bit more. "Just kidding" He got up from the rock. He grabbed the blade and threw it with Sanba towards a temple. He didn't know if he would hit the temple or not, he just had to try.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 am

*As Sanba flew through the air towards the temple, he shot a huge blast from his hand at hte temple. He blew it away just before potential impact. He skidded on the ground and eventually found his feet*

Agh this guy.......

*Sanba shunpod to Nachos*

ALright I dont know what you've been doing but its time you helped me out, as you're leader I demand you to take action now.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 am

Zero laughed. "Seems like some tention is building up between these members" He thought to himself. He chuckled again.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 am

*Nachos watches zero nod at him, then sanba shunpos next to him*

I'm sorry Sanba, *he thrusts his naginata, impaling sanba with the Amaterasu blade, which then catches fire to sanba's armor, he then shunpoed over next to zero*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 am

"My my" He said. "I didn't expect this" He chuckled. "So, whats the reason for joining me?" He looked over at Sanba. "How does it feel to have your 'pal' betray you?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 am

*Nachos look's at sanba with regret in his eyes, he then puts on a cold face*

I have my reasons....
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 am

Zero laughed even more. "Welcome Nachos" He said. "Im glad you joined the 'better' side"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:31 am

*Sanba covers his wound, blood spilling out all over his hand. He looks up to the pair and his sight begins to blur. He turns his back to them and black rain begins to fall, this was a passive ability of his bankai. Sanba begins to multiply, Zero and NAchos both see hundreds of him*

Ah, Nachos........that was a surprise to me. It seems i've let my guard down adn trusted you too much, but I wont fall that easily. You see my armor regenerates, my wound remains but the armor is once again perfect. Meaning I can sustain this illusion for as long as I need.

*Sanbas voice trails away, indicating that he has vanished*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 am

Zero continued to stand by Nachos. He waited to see where Sanba would attack next.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am

*Nachos held out his naginata* Kaze Ryuu, *4 wind dragons came out and engulfed them in a thick fog* I can track anything that's in this fog, if he's still here I'll know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:52 pm