Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4968

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami Empty Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 am

Alice, the strongest of the group of 30 Shinigami, had come to this forest in search of a mysterious Hollow. It was simply supposed to be training for the lower seats. She was listed as the commanding officer, but was told to sit back and let them analyze and control the situation. I mean, 29 Shinigami versus one Hollow? how hard could it be?

Alice only wanted to go and lead them, really to have a chance to play her Cello. Her beloved Cello. As the lower seats went off into the forest, she stayed at the outer rim, and began to play. She would wait for them to return, and go in to see the damage and how well they worked as a team to protect each other and finish the situation swiftly.

Smiling as they walked out of site she began to play.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRqHTeKcHPA
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5205

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami Empty Re: Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 am

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami Gargan10

A large garganta tears open in the sky above the large forest. After a few seconds the garganta fully opens tearing out a large black hole in the sky, Relampago walks out slowly in his usual appearance he was wearing his full white uniform and his large metallic jaw clamp which covered his whole mouth and part of jaw.

Spoiler:

He looks down to the forest, he red eyes scanning the forest slowly as he targets all of the shinigami that were walking around killing of minor hollows. Relampago squints his eyes carefully as a light growl escapes his lips, his hands sparking up with a few sparks of electricity as they were in his pockets.

Relampago walks out of the garganta as it shuts closed behind him. He stands there for a few minutes unnoticed as his spiritual pressure was contained so he was well hidden. He looks down to the shinigami, he blood red eyes seeing at how they would go in groups to attack the hollows, slaughtering them without giving any of them a chance to fight back.

Relampago lowers himself to the center of the forest, he was still unnoticed as he was surrounded by a large mass of trees. He looks around with his eyes and then unleashes a large dose of his spiritual pressure which destroys a large portion of the area he was in.

The trees quickly fall and die from such dark energy unleashed and all the shinigami were pushed back a few feet, this spiritual pressure was not strong enough to kill them. It's only purpose was to push them back slightly.

Spoiler:

All of the shinigami in the area were all shocked as Relampago withdrew and contained his spiritual pressure once again. He looked at the Shinigami who now all surrounded him, each one gripped hold of there blade in the form of Kendo.

Shinigami: "This must be the hollow we were looking for! he fits the appearance that was described to us clearly, Quick Attack him at once, leave him no chance to fight back!"

All of the shinigami looked at one another slightly scared and worried of the outcome. They all shout and scream at the top of there voices as they all charge at once, Relampago shakes his head in disappointment as he takes his right hand out of his pocket and then reaches in to his top jacket and takes out a small silver dagger.

Spoiler:

He then rapidly sonidoes constantly rapidly slashing at the shinigami not giving any of them a chance to fight back. A lot of them were slashed in the neck a few in the chest others stabbed in the head and the rest sliced in various different manners, some were even unarmed and killed with there own blade.

Relampago stood back in his original position as he looked around while holding his blood covered dagger in his right hand by his side, various dead bodies of each shinigami laying there creating a large pool of blood.

Relampago looks to his blade and slashes the air as the blood that was on it now flung itself of and landed on the floor. Relampago dried his blade on his sleeve and then withdrew it once again into his jacket, he then looked straight ahead of himself as he saw a beautiful young shinigami on her cello. He continued standing still, his blood red eyes looking at her as she plays.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami Empty Re: Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 am

The onslaught had turned from Hollow to Shinigami, Alice continued to play her Cello. The music matched the scene unfolding before her. Her music grew deeper with passion as blood was spilled. Her eyes remained closed, as she listened to the sound of her Cello as well as the slooshing and screaming Shinigami.

Her sound was reaching its end as she knew thing coming force was near. As she played her final note her crimson eyes met the crimson eyes of an arrancar. He stood, watching her. He wasn't moving and his weapon was not drawn.

Leaning the Cello and it's bow against a tree she straightened herself and turned back to face the Arrancar. Her eyes studied over him. She didn't know how to approach the situation, so she waited, watching. She did not call forth her Shikai. Honestly, she wasn't worried for some odd reason, she felt very calm.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 am

He looks to her crimson eyes, the young girl was beautiful as ever. He inspected her looking her up and down her body, he then spoke out in a serious tone.

"Let me guess... you're here to try kill me like this brats? If you do so it won't work."

He looks to her as his hands slowly begin to spark up with electricity once again, sparks running up his arms and dispersing into his chest. Although he was fully clothed it was obvious that he was very muscular, he stood at exactly 6feet and had a very well toned body. He had dark blue hair which was viciously spiked up in its own natural manner. His blood red eyes looking deep into hers, he kept eye contact at all times.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:29 am

Her arms folded into form for her shikai, but didn't drop her gaze. Holding the Zanpakuto between her two forearms, it glows a bright yellow color, and transforms, wrapping around her two lower arm portions. "Let me see your slender and swift skills, Kuuki Kitsune."

Attached at both forearms are braces of zanpakuto grade strength. The holsters carry up to 6 needles at a time. However, this doesn't mean that is a total number of needles she can create before needing to reload. She can potentially make up to hundreds of needles. If a needle is fired and doesn't land where it was intended, the particles shatter and return as a fresh needle in the holster. The brace also covers the opposite side of the arm for protection, and are of Zanpakuto material, so can block attacks.
    The needles are made of Zanpakuto material, as well. The needles are 7 inches in length. they only have 1 cm width, descending to .03 Cm at the tiny tips, to easily pierce the harshest of skins. The holster and needles are black in color.

She really had no intentions to fight, she merely matched his show of force with hers.

I will only meet force with force, sir. tis only right to defend myself if I am under threat, you understand. She wanted to keep her words short and swift. She did not yet know what to make of the man before her. She only knew if it came to it, she would have to fight.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 am

"Hmm..."

He looks to the girl strangely as his hands stop sparking up. He checks her body out and sees her nice curvy figure, his eyes then go back to hers and he speaks through his metallic jaws. He could be heard clearly as his metallic jaw would move as his mouth would.

"State your name... and squad."

He takes one step closer to her, stepping over a pile of dead shinigami bodies. He still had his hands in his pockets as he looked straight at the girls red glowing eyes.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 am

Her cheeks turn red as she sees his eyes look over her. As he steps forward she gets into stance.

Negative. A simple short response to his request. Who was this guy? Comes out of no where, checks her out and asks for her name. Her eyes stayed entranced with his. She tried to stay as focused as possible without bias.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 am

"Hmm..."

He sees how she gets into a stance as he steps closer, he shakes his head in disappointment.

"It's a shame. You were pretty cute as well, I'm giving you one last chance. Stand down."

Pitch black smoke shreds from his pockets as black smoke comes out of his hands, the black smoke spins around him slowly as it then begins to surround the dead corpses, the smoke enters there bodies and then raises them up from the dead.

One of Relampago's is to raise the dead with his smoke and create zombie like creatures. These beings rise up from the ground, there eyes a dark yellow as each one gasps for breath. They grab hold of there Zanpaktou and then each one stand besides Relampago.

Relampago senses how his ability managed to work successfully. He looked to the girl and then carefully scanned the area with his eyes and also looking up to the sky with his eyes just in case. His eyes were sent back to the young girl as black smoke would spread like mist on the floor, there feet now unable to be seen from such ability.

"Well? will you stand down or are you really going to slash down your former comrades?"

A slight smirk appeared on Relampago's face, he wanted to see if he could intimidate this girl, it was always a habit of his to intimidate his opponent. Most of the times it worked, there has only been a few number of people who has been unaffected by his tricks.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 am

Alice studied the situation of a long moment. She lightly smiled, seeing a flaw in his plan. The moment they died their Zanpakuto lost the spirit within. These are simply corpses. If I couldn't run through corpses, what kind of Lt. would I be?

She continued in stance, not fearing the risen dead. These were no comrades of hers. They were just bodies, like dolls attached to strings.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 am

"It's good that you noticed that, however it doesn't matter whither or not they have spirits in there zanpaktous they are still capable warriors."

Relampago sonidoed rapidly and stood next to Alice, he turned to face the corpses.

"To be honest they make good dolls, what's great about it is that I can change there appearance as well."

The smoke that was inside each of the corpses bursts out of there chest, tearing it open as it rapidly spins around then surrounding the corpses in a cloud of smoke once the smoke clears each one looks like Relampago. The smoke then withdraws to be inside them once more, he looks to Alice and then whispers in her ear softly.

"Oh... one more thing... I can tell you're blushing."

With that he sonidoes once more and stands in front of the corpses that had there image to appear like Relampago. Relampago looks around with his eyes, checking the skies once again and then looking down at Alice as he waited for her reaction.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 am

Her face turns more scarlet. She could've easily stuck him if he wouldn't have made the comment. Well maybe if you would stop checking me out! She blurted out in retort. She drew in her needles, no longer able to take the situation seriously.

I mean, really? She crossed her arms and tried to maintain a serious face, even as red as it was from her blushing.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 am

Relampago clicks his fingers and the smoke that was inside the corpses burst out and withdraw back to his hands, the corpses turn back to there normal image and fall down lifelessly.

"He look, I had to check if you was armed or not! You know you're not making my job any easier y'know? I mean look at you! You have the body of a freaking Model! How the hell am I meant to kill something as beautiful as that!

And what was all that mysterious I'm not paying attention to you crap with the cello earlier? Like you really didn't see me coming huh? You really wasn't expecting me to simply slice up those shinigami? You see you have as much to blame here as me!"

Relampago looks to the young girl as he gives his side of the argument which was strange seeing as he was actually arguing with a shinigami... this was something that wasn't new to him but still very strange.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 am

I'm a shinigami! I'm obviously going to be armed! That doesn't mean look me over 7 times!

Well SOMEONE was hiding their spirit pressure! How was I to know they were getting beaten by a powerful Espada! It was their mission to protect each other! I was not supposed to get involved!

She turned around immediately to hide her frustrated and blushing face, and began to pick up her Cello.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 am

"Oh really? that's your excuse? Where they even shinigami? And you still haven't answered my first question! What is your name and Squad!"

He sonidoes and stands in front of Alice as she attempts to hide her face once again, he still had his hands in his pockets as he looked at her attempting to get a question out of her.

"And plus... I couldn't get enough of you the first time so I think seven times seemed like a good number to check you out just in case I missed anything!"
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:23 am

Alice took a deep breath and closed her eyes. This Arrancar was making her forget her edict. She must act like a lady. She regained composure, and the red was leaving her face.

Well, Sir. My name is Alice. I am Lt of the 13th squad, and you are annoying. She glowered at him. And frankly, someone like you can only look, pretty girls like me go for gentlemen. Hmph

With that her sudden extreme shunpo got her to the other side of him and she picked up her cello and bow. She had a smirk on her face, feeling quite clever.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am

He sonidoed around her and faced her front once again.

"Ah Vice Captain of the 13th? Not bad... least it's not the damned sixth divison or second division!"

He spits to the side as his spit lands to the ground.

"Blasted Sixth and Second... very well since you introduced yourself I may as well introduce myself... I am Relampago Shichirou Ceptima Espada!"
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 am

She made a disgusted face in response to the spit. I almost killed the Captain of the 6th squad without even a scratch. It was strange.

She moved back from where he spat, and prepared to play her Cello once more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU2odpkjPNo
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 am

Relampago couldn't help but laugh.

"WHAT!? YOU NEARLY KILLED MICHAEL SHICHIROU! HAH! I always knew that someone from his squad would eventually rise up and try kill him! that two bit son of a gun!"

He gained a vicious smirk on his face as he never knew that Michael was no longer the Squad 6 Captain due to him not being in the soul society for a few years due to training and recuperating.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 am

She lifted her bow from the Cello. No, I almost killed Captain Bane. I met Michael. She tilted her head and rubbed her eyes. It was early morning now, still pitch black out.

She set up her tent, too tired to bother to head back. Why are you still here? I don't understand. Then yawned.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

"Bane? who the hell is that? and you met Michael? ... what was he doing last you saw him?"

He saw how she began to set up her tent as he then responded.

"Well since you never decided to fight me I decided to keep you company and speak to you until something interesting happens."

He looks to Alice as she sets up her base camp.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 am

Fighting some lady.

She unrolled her sleeping bag. Well, I will be going to bed. Is that interesting?
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 am

"Slightly yeah... I'll fight you in the morning once your fully awake! Till then I'll be off slaughtering different other villages! sleep well young Alice!"

He smirks as he then sonidos rapidly to various towns as he begins to attack random places and people.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

The next morning Alice knew she had to take care of this Espada problem. If not she would be in deep trouble. She sighed and decided it was time to take this seriously. Reaching down she unlocked her ankle bracelet.

A huge surge or spirit pressure was released, and her abilities had more than doubled. She figured that would draw out the arrancar, and simply waited outside her tent.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 am

Relampago felt this immense spiritual pressure which was different. It wasn't as strong as some his felt but it was strong enough for a challenge. He recognized the spiritual pressure and noticed it was Alice's, a vicious smirk came across his face as he rapidly sonidoed back to where he was at.

He re-appeared a few feet in front of her, this time with a different look from the last, a more vicious and cold look. Blood thirsty eyes looking towards her as he stood there with his hands out of his pockets as he said.

"Hello... Beautiful... missed me? heh..."
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 am

Her eyes seemed empty, like that of a doll as she spoke to the Arrancar. Let us make this quick, shall we?

Alice only wanted to use the force necessary. She already had shown more of her potential than she had had to so far.
    Holding the Zanpakuto between her two forearms, it glows a bright yellow color, and transforms, wrapping around her two lower arm portions. Let me see your slender and swift skills, Kuuki Kitsune.
    Attached at both forearms are braces of zanpakuto grade strength. The holsters carry up to 6 needles at a time. However, this doesn't mean that is a total number of needles she can create before needing to reload. She can potentially make up to hundreds of needles. If a needle is fired and doesn't land where it was intended, the particles shatter and return as a fresh needle in the holster. The brace also covers the opposite side of the arm for protection, and are of Zanpakuto material, so can block attacks.
    The needles are made of Zanpakuto material, as well. The needles are 7 inches in length. they only have 1 cm width, descending to .03 Cm at the tiny tips, to easily pierce the harshest of skins. The holster and needles are black in color.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:44 pm