Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Reaper137
Baka Yukimura
Cross Marian
Dark
Sanba Yukimura
Hisaki
Desiru Seyrokuri
KenTakeo
12 posters

Outside Forest Area

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42210

Outside Forest Area Empty Outside Forest Area

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 am

This is the area around the Vizard Mansion where Vizards may train, relax, or anything they desire. This is meant for people who just want to role play something. Isn't it gorgeous?

Spoiler:
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 6993

Outside Forest Area Empty Re: Outside Forest Area

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 am

This was perfect, the morning had just arrived and left the woods a flurry of action and sounds. Dessi watched in delight as the squirrels dances with their mates and the bird sung. Pulling her sweater close to her body, finding this world much too cold for her liking, but she would endure. Slipping her hands into her pockets, her head tilted up to the heavens to scan the trees. She had removed her mask for the day, since there was no reason to scare any locals if she came in contact with them. Her heart felt so light, the living world was so amazing, so new and therefore she had a clean slate here. No one could judge her, knew her past and her failures.

Showing off her joy, her peace and lighthearted nature, she swirled and kicked up the leaves beneath her feet. Tori sung and cooed in her excitement, thankfully only Dessi could hear it, too bad, Tori did have such a beautiful voice. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her body was... a revelation. Chuckling as she continued on her away.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7465

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 am

this is a nice place hey ken do u think we can have a picnic here?
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 am

Yet another day with little to do, Dessi was admiring the serenity of the woods. Knowing this pathway like the back of her hand, navigating through the worn and winding road. Looking for the slight bend in the road where a hidden path lead up to her secret hiding spot. A place where she could enjoy the living world, out of sight , but was readily looking over into Karakura. Since their clan leader had yet to set up a mission, she took it upon herself to study up on the life that surrounded their home. Finding that tending to the wildlife had always lifted her spirits. Plus, it was good practice with her healing capabilities.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 am

*wonder looked around the great forest he walked for a bit and put a blanket on the ground and sat on it to enjoy a cup of tea while wathcing the sky* This is the life.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468767

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 am

*Sanba walked out to the forest area and noticed Wonder sitting on a blanket*

Hey dude whats up?
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:30 am

Dessi was right behind him. Her face looking a little sullen. She hadn't expected Weiss to be out at this time of night. So much for a nice moonlit walk. Just giving her team mate a slight wave in acknowledgment.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 am

*wonder waved*hey, just sitting here enjoying some tea, you?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 am

Oh i'm waiting for Dessi, shes supposed to meet me here. May I have some tea?
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 am

sure *gives sanba a cup* i'm gonna fight my hollow soon
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:37 am

She came up behind Sanba, lightly poking him in the shoulder. She wondered if this was a planned event or if it was coincidence that Weiss was here. Either way she'd deal with it.

Moonlit tea? How romantic huh?

She smirked, turning away and looking to the tree tops. Too bad it was hard to see the dazzling beauty of the pure white moon from between the winding branches. Though she knew the right spot.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:39 am

*Sanba spun around as Dessi was looking at the moon, oh hello my lady. thanks for the tea Wonder but Dessi and i must be leavinng you now. Sanba took Dessi's arm and walked her into the forest*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:44 am

see ya! be careful of hollows, be prepared!
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 am

She blushed, taken by surprise. Though she didn't fight him as she was lead along. Giving Weiss a wave goodbye. Turning her attention on Sanba. She couldn't help but smile as she admired his features. After a moment, and when they were out of ear shot, she spoke.

So, where to? I know a great place where we can see the stars. It's amazing, and we can even see the dazzling lights of the town, if you want.

She leaned against him, keeping her mind focused on walking rather then enjoying his warmth.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:51 am

Oh sure, I was just gonna take us up into the trees so we could see everything but it'd b nicer to be on solid ground, you lead the way

*Sanba enjoying himself quite a bit, realized he was becoming rather fond of Dessi's company*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:58 am

This time she was the one leading them along. Holding onto his hand, her teal eyes filled with joy. Taking him to the bend in the pathway. Pushing aside a few low hanging tree limbs and revealed a path was was badly overgrown, and just recently disturbed. Leading him through, passing a bubbling brook. The sounds of crickets and the hooting of owls made her feel at ease. She stop near the cliff that jutted forward and gave it's spectators a grand view of the city lights and a marvelous show of the heavens.

This is it. It's it great? I was used to watching such things from the roof of homes, but this seems so much more...alive.

Letting go of his hand she took a seat, letting her legs dangle over the side of the steep drop. Leaning back on the palms of her hands, staring up at the sky.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:02 am

*Sanba was amazed to see this beautiful view of the city, he took a seat next to Dessi also leaning back on his palms as he smiled looking out at the city*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 am

She sighed softly, leaning over to the side, resting her head on Sanba's arm. Closing her eyes for a moment, listening to the winds and loving the brisk chill.

This is so worth it. Putting our lives on the line to protect them, though they will never even know.

Of course was was referring to the humans below. Thinking of how peacefully they slept in their beds, unaware of the dangers all around them. But she, and her fellow Vizards, were here to protect them all. It was just a wondrous thing to think about, such a burden on their shoulders, but they shared it. A bond. She looped her arms around his, yawning slightly.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 am

*Sanba wrapped his arm around Dessi's waist and closed his eyes as well*

I agree, i wouldn't change a thing, protecting others is what I was meant to do and now that i'm a part of the vizard clan I can do that.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 am

The moment was perfect, and though she didn't want to ruin it, she always couldn't stand living in a lie. Tilting her head upward, looking at his face. Watching the soft breeze ruffle his hair. Her heart raced but she sucked it up. It was only a question, and that would be that. She opened her mouth, trying to find the right words...

Instead she leaned up, planting a kiss on the edge of his lips as she had done before. Pulling away quickly, waiting for him to push her away.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:21 am

Enough said.

*He leaned to her and kissed her, waiting for her to kiss him back*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 am

She made a startled sound but eagerly kissed him back. Though she knew it was wrong, and perhaps hasty, he was the perfect guy for her. And this was her first kiss. One arm releasing his, reaching up to cup his face. Feeling her heart racing and cheeks flushing. Closing her eyes as she fell deeper into the kiss.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 am

*He suddenly broke off, feeling guilty*

I'm sorry Dessi, I can't do this, at least not yet. I have to set things straight with Kit first.

*Sanba gives her a peck on the cheek, he then stands up and offers a hand to her*

We should head back, it's getting pretty late

*He now had a look of sorrow, he gave up the prefect chance with her due to his feelings for another. He had to talk to Kit asap*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:36 am

She frowned as he pulled away. Yes, he did bring up a good point, but still. Letting out a soft sigh, she took his hand and stood up. Looking into his face, so conflicted, and all because of her. She felt horrible. Cupping his face in her hands she turned his head to look at her. Continuing to smile, though she felt her heart ache.

I understand, Sanba. I missed my chance with you. Kit...is very lucky to have someone like you. I hope she realizes what a prize you are.

She choked back her tears. Planting another kiss on his lips before she stepped back and heading back to the mansion. She was so stupid.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 am

*Sanba ran up to meet her he grabbed her and held her tight*

No, you don't understand, i'm choosing you. I want to be with you, however I owe Kit the decency of at least telling her.

*He kisses her cheek, and then holds her tight again*

I think i'm falling in love with you Dessi, and I want to be with you.........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 am