Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+8
Reaper137
Baka Yukimura
Cross Marian
Dark
Sanba Yukimura
Hisaki
Desiru Seyrokuri
KenTakeo
12 posters

Outside Forest Area

Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7009

Outside Forest Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside Forest Area

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 am

Sanba...d-do you...really mean it?

She stopped in her tracks, her body trembling slightly under his arms. She wasn't even sure if she was hearing this right. Pressing her hands against his arms, leaning against him. Turning her head slightly to look at him, her dark teal eyes brimming with tears.

The last thing I want is to ruin something for you, Sanba. I want no regrets.

She hugged his arms tightly, falling silent for a moment.

But, I love you too.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32550

Post by Dark Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 pm

*Walks in slowly through the thick trees a sharp blade in his hands.* So I can train here *stabs the ground with the blade.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468783

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 pm

No I do, i've just been hiding it. We should go now, I have things to do and people to see, and it seems we have a visitor

*Looks at Dark*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:36 pm

*Closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He remembers the setting as it was before he closed his eyes. Thigh green summer trees and small flowers moving with the wind. He remembers the green moss growing on the rocks and the smell of nature and whispers of others around.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7009

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 am

She nodded, though wished she would talk to Sanba at least one on one at some point. Well she could wait. Taking his arm once more she lead him back through the hidden path and back onto the beaten, winding trail.

I hope Kit will understand.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

*He stops and drops his zanpakuto everything around him begins to spin. He looses balance and almost falls. Dark blinks a couple of times and looks back up again.* lemons that was a close one
    *He smiles to himself and picks up his zanpakuto again. He enters his attack position and points his left finger at a large boulder.*
    Byakurai!
    *As the large white lightning shit from his finger tip and clashed with the rocks a large roar was heard almost like a hollow. After the smoke was gone the large boulder that once stoop there was gone.*
    Still have It in me but I have to work on it it's not the same as how it used to be
    *He whispers to himself as he looks around for more stuff to blow up.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 pm

*Sanba walks to a nearby tree, just looking for some alone time since becoming VC. It is a very stressful job but he knew he loved it. He jumped up and grabbed a branch, swinging his body up he landed on the branch, sitting there looking at the stars. He leaned against the trunk and thought of when he and Dessi last were here. Smiling at the thought he unlatched his zanpakto from his back and laid it on the branch*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 pm

*Dark walked over to the next large rock and held out his hand.*
    Hadou #33 - Soukatsui
    *A blue ball of energy formed on Darks hand and was blasted at the rock. The rock was hit and smashed into small rock pebbles.*
    Hmm there isn't suppose to be pebbles *Kicks the pebbles frustrated.* lemons it's still too weak.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42226

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 am

-Ken shunpo'd into the forest area near the Visored Hideout, but he knew the his fellow Visoreds were out here training so he went on the other side of the forest. He didn't want to disturb their training. Ken took off his jacket and shirt under and tossed them near a tree. He was left in his black jeans and sneakers. Within 3 seconds Ken's mask was completely formed around his face. His eye turned yellow and the surrounding area turned black. A typical trait that comes a long with Hollofying. Ken closed his eyes and entered a world where only he, his Hollow, and Okibi exist. Ken called out his Hollow to train and he appeared right away. It was a dark, evil version of Ken. He looked similar, yet almost completely different than Ken-

It's time to train, or are you still bummed about the last fight?

-Ken said with a smile-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 am

*Dark sensed the reitei and looked over at were it was coming. He ignored it and continued his training. He pulled out a dummy from his bag and put it up at a post. He pulled his palm up and Sixs Long white rods appeared and quickly pinned the Dummy on a rock.*
    Let's see how long it will stay pinned The dummy has a captain level reitsu implanted into it.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7481

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 am

*Hisaki finds a good place to train.*

"Here should be fine."

*He unsheathes his sword.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

*Dark shunpoed deep intoThe forest and puts his mask on. He raises his spiritual pressure and sends a byakurai at the rocks this one larger and with more power.*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5875

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am

Zero appeared in the forest. He then stabbed his zanpakto into the ground. A surge of black spiritual pressure flew across the forest. All the trees disappeared, leaving an empty field. "I am waiting soul reaper filth" He said calmly.

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 am

*Sanba shunpos next to the edge of the clearing, grimacing at the sight of all the death of his trees*

Damnit, ok now what is the meaning of this? Why have you attacked the vizard base?
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:40 am

"I was born from the darkness in Axels heart" He said. "What I want is to rid this world of goods and bring out the bad side of people." He laughed. "Actually, I don't really know what I want. I have so many peoples memories, it messes with mine. Oh well, I should remember sooner or later" He said. He jumped back a bit and picked up his zanpakto. He then waited for the soul reaper to make his move.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am

The darkness of Axels heart.......? Interesting well lets go!

*As he finished his sentence he was instantly above Zero, with unimaginable speed. He through a flurry of intense punches and kicks trying to land a few*
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am

"Who are you kicking at" He asked. He was next to Sanba in the air. He then kicked him with full force. It was strong enough to send him flying a bit.

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 am

Agh, ok well it looks like im a little rusty. You may be the fastest opponent i've had yet

*Sanba unsheathes his zanpakto, it was glorious with its black hilt and shiny metallic blade*

You should be flattered, you are now in the presence of greatness.

*He flicks his wrist, and yells "Kurayami!". The blade looses its shape and falls to the ground in a whip form but it was complete darkness. At its end was a small serpent head*

And now the show begins

*The serpent like whip flips out and goes fro Zero's legs, almost unseen because of its speed*

Spoiler:
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

Spoiler:

Zero looked shocked at the mans shikai. "I have been away far to long" He said. He jumped behind the man and dropped his zanpakto. As it fell, he whispered the words, "Shatter, Kageshiro" His blade fell into a small pit of darkness. What came out, was light and dark. It enveloped his arms and he became distorted. "This is called Noise" He said. "It happens whenever I go shikai" He said. He then reached at his face. " I bet you didn't see this coming." He clawed down and darkness surrounded his face.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:10 am

*As Zeroes face was overcome with darkness, Sanba raised his zanpakto and turned it vertically*

Ok well all im going to need is my shikai and my brains

*Sanba's whip split onto five, with five different serpent heads. He slammed them into the ground*

Yes they have the ability to travel through the ground. They can sense you're reiatsu, and are very lethal

Spoiler:
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 am

Zero laughed at what the man was trying to do. "My reaitsu is invisible" HE said. "When I am in noise form, my spiritual pressure can't be sensed by anything!" He ordata'd in front of Sanba and slammed him in the chest, sending him flying back.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42269

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 am

*Nachos appears behind sanba and catches him, he took a long look at the newcomer*

Well, what do we have here? I've never seen sanba release his sword before, u must be pretty strong, mind if I cut in?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 am

By all means Nachos, show this guy your bankai. I do believe that you can kill him with ease.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42269

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 am

Bankai huh? Ehhh...why not, *He draws his sword and holds it out in front of him*

BANKAI!! *An immense reiatsu suddenly explodes, when the smoke clears, Nachos is in his blk dragon bankai form, he flaps his wings and sends a strong blast of wind at zero*

Showtime!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:49 am

*Sanba stands to his feet and withdraws his shikai*

Well now Zero it seems like we have a 2 vs 1 situation now, dont we?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:29 pm