Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Tanaki Kyo
Dark
Hisaki
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
10 posters

Zanpakuto Information

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128875

Zanpakuto Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Zanpakuto Information

Post by Muerte Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 am

the bankai is for way later when I am able to learn it. Its called Solar Eclipse, New Moon in japanese and stuff. Also, soon I will post a vizard mask for me.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42271

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:57 pm

BANKAI INFO

I've been meaning to do this for while, but never got around to it.

Bankai Name: Kuroi Ryuu Obsidian Emperor(still don't know how to say the last part in jap)
    Appearence: similar to hitsugaya's, but replace all the ice with dragon scales, my broadsword turns into a double bladed Naginata, 1 blade has the everlasting blk flame of Amaterasu on it, while the other 1 has a strong current of razor sharp wind covering it, making it able to slice thru almost anything(depending on how much reiatsu I have at the time)
    Spoiler:
    Abilities: 1. Amaterasu: I can shoot blk flame, that will ignite and set fire to whatever it touches, the more reiatsu I have, the harder it is to put out, 2. Nameless wind attk: this one works 2 ways, the 1st is a regular attk, it shoots out and slices thru whatever it touches, the 2nd is when it collides with another attk, it will force the attk back at the opponent, 3. Wrath of the twin dragons: spinning the naginata over my head, the blk flame and wind will fuse together, creating a cyclone of flame and wind up to the size of an F5 tornado.

Disadvantages: Wrath can only be used a max of twice, the 2nd time being considerably weaker than the 1st, my scales act as great armor, being able to stop most attks directly, but the scales weaken and fall off the more damgage they take and the longer I stay in bankai, the rest is the same as shikai.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64790

Post by cool beans Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Just came up with the shikai here we go this is from the 8th division zanpakuto armory but ill put it here for refrence too if you dont mind:

SHIKAI(10th seat and above)

Release Command: Howl Bleeding Wolf

Shikai passive abilities: 2 backpacks appear on Hanzo's back with an unlimited number of swords in (that will keep reappearing whenever one is replaced)and yellow ribbon that he can use to trap oppenents and tie things up etc etc

Disadvantages: The backpacks are quite heavy and clunky which hinder him at times and the swords will vanish after a few minutes of being out of the backpacks

Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Shikai active abilities:

Unlimited Swords- An infinite number of swords are contained in the backpack, all clone swords of his normal zanpakuto

Yellow Tape- The tape which also seemingly never runs out can be used by Hanzo many number of ways to trap his oppenents or to surrond the battlefield

Rain of Swords- Hanzo can also fire the swords out of his backpack like a machine gun

Disadvantages:

Short Life- The swords may be infinite in number but they only materlise for a minute or two out of the backpack meaning that he wants to engage in a sword fight his weapon may disapear out of his hands so he will have to quickly replace with another one in his backpack.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468785

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:58 am

Hmm this is interesting, I think ill........ APPROVE IT! super cool man, cant wait to see you in action with it
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 am

Brand new sword, since Kuroi Ryuu broke during the fight with Haji

Zanpaktou Name: Niiroshini(Red Death)
    Spirit: The Crimson Reaper
    Spoiler:

element(max 3): Lightining/Chemical/Illusions

Sealed Appearance: Simple katana with red tassles hanging off the guard/hilt
    Spoiler:

SHIKAI

Release Command: Eat their flesh!

Shikai passive abilities: The blood red scythe is covered by a toxic chemical that when touched, induces strong hallucinations while at the same time, starts eating and burning thru the flesh(I say flesh, but it can eat thru anything)

Disadvantages: the same goes for me, if i'm hit with the liquid i'll be just as affected(but like Mayuri, I have the antidoteXD)

Released Appearance: A blood red scythe with a long chain at the end which can be used to throw and retrieve it
    Spoiler:

Shikai active abilities:(3 max) I can throw the scvthe(like Hidan from naruto or Shuhei's Kazeshini), when it makes contact with something, the acid starts burning thru it, if stabbed or cut, you'll feel the effects almost instantly, I can also send a current of lightining thru the chain and scythe to shock or electrocute

Disadvantages: I'll be left open and vulnerable while pulling back the scythe, and after it uses the chemical it has to replenish which takes a few mins

BANKAI

Bankai name: Niiroshini Shikkan Ken Suisei(Red Death, Disease and Decay)
    Bankai appearance: The red scythe splits in two and connects at the ends, it can be used as one whole weapon or I can seperate them to make two
    Spoiler:

I'm still thinkin of bankai moves, so I'll post them later
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 am

pssssttttt this is sooooo bada$$ dood. ZOMG! i luv it, good job and i think ur gonna rp great with this
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 am

Thankies Cappy! I wanted something like Barragan's power, but just not as god modeyXD

I will not let you down!! *Drops the scythe on his foot*XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128875

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:23 am

Name of Zanpakuto: DobleMizuraito
    Description of the soul: A man wearing a blue hooded cloak and a man whering a white hooded cloak. They are twins

Type: Katana

Main Element/Power: Light/Water
    Sealed Description: A zanpakto with a blue hilt and another one with a white hilt.

Released Form Description: When released, the blades glow the opposite color, the blue hilted blade glows white and the white glows blue.

Passive ablilities: Element Control, he gains the power to control light and water.

Shikai: Illuminate, DobleMizuraito
    Appearance: The blades connect to each other by chains and turn to axes. The blades are made of spiritual pressure that is condensed
    Passive abilities:

1: Ablility Name/Description: Defense: Mizuraito Shield, he uses water and light to make a shield
    Downside: Can be stopped if in a thunderstorm or by condensed darkness

Bankai:
    Name of Bankai: Shine, DobleFukaMizuraito [Double Shark Water Light]
    Appearance: Suzaku gains the tail of a shark and shark fins on the sides of his arms. He has a necklace around his neck made with sharks teeth. His zanpakto have a water type aura flowing around them, increasing power and speed. He also gains a fin on his back, allowing flight and faster speed and faster swimming abilities.
    Passive Abilities:

{2 additional other than Shikai}
    1: Ablility Name/Description: Tooth Blast: Attack: He takes the necklace off and spins it on the tip of his finger. As he does so, the teeth begin shooting smaller teeth at the enemy.
    2: Ablility Name/Description: Finblade: Attack: The fins on the sides of his arms grow larger and sharpen. They can now be used as blades.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:16 am

This is imteresting. I like it, APPROVED!
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11598

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 am

Weapon type: Katana
    Zanpakuto Appearance: Basically, it's a Katana that that is completely colored azure.
    Zanpakuto Element: Fire, Darkness

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: Souryuu looks like an azure dragon that has a humanoid form, but still retains all of the original features of a dragon.
    Human form:
    Spoiler:

SHIKAI
    Release Command: Breath your flames, Souryuu!
    Release Appearance: Essentially, it turns into a Katana of azure fire.
    Passive abilities:

1. Azure Fireball Crash (Kyouga sends a few azure fireballs at the enemy.)

2. Elemental Attack (Kyouga uses an element against the enemy.)

Activated abilities: (Offensive and Defensive skills gained that require commands to activate)

1. Ability Name: Azure Flame Wheel
    Ability Type: Offensive and Defensive
    Activation Command:Dance, Azure Flame Wheel
    Ability Description: Basically, Krad does a 360 spin, creating a whirlwind of azure fire encompasses Kyouga and expands in the immediate area.
    Downside: Krad must spin in a circle and is defenseless to attacks from above.

2. Ability Name: Azure Barage
    Ability Type: Offensive
    Activation Command: Take this! Azure Barage!
    Ability Description: Kyouga sends a barage of azure fireballs at the enemy.
    Downside: Kyouga cannot attack immediately after using this ability.

3. Ability Name: Elemental Fusion
    Activation Command: The power of two forces into one!
    Ability Description: Kyouga fuses two elements together and launches a stronger elemental attack.
    Downside: Kyouga gains the weakeness of the element(s) he fuses.

Bankai:

Final Release Name: Bankai! Seinaru Souyuu!
    Bankai Appearance: Kyouga's Zanpaku-To fuses with his body in order to give him the body of his Zanpaku-To Spirit, from the neck down. Also the unholy Spiritual Pressure escaping Kyouga starts to take on a physical form.
    Spoiler:
    Passive Abilities Gained:

1. Azure Flame Armor (Kyouga is immune to all fire and light attacks)

2. Draconic Instinct (All of Kyougas senses are hightened, and he has a higher agility)

Main Abilities:

1. Ability Name: Dragon Rage Mode
    Activation Command: I'LL KILL YOU!!!
    Ability Description: This ability unleashes all of Kyouga's power in a fit of anger. While in this mode, Kyouga is much faster and stronger than usual. This mode also allows him to use a combination of lethal Melee and Fire-type attacks. Kyouga also taps into the demonic part of his Spiritual Pressure, causing it to manifest into a legion of demonic beasts fused into one as it appears as a dark spirit overflowing out of Kyouga's body.
    Downside: Kyouga's logical judgement is clouded while in this mode, and his primal instincts take control over his actions (His demonic Spiritual Pressure tells him to do things as it manifests itself).

2. Ability Name: Demonic Possession
    Activation Command: Do as you wish, Yami.
    Ability Description: Kyouga's unholy Spiritual Pressure floods out of his body as it completly manifests itself as a supreme demonic being with draconic features and inhuman strength. Darkness floods out of this being and it can adjust it's size however it sees fit. This form utilizes deadly melee attacks, darkness attacks, and elemental attacks infused with the power of darkness (excluding light). Kyouga is also immune to most elements and attacks while in this form.
    Downside: A gigantic strain is placed on Kyouga's body and he has no control over his own body. Also, this demonic beast has a crippling weakness to Light element-based attacks.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 am

This is very well put together. Im a fan of you so far. Remember to go back and change your biography. It has a few ruff patches, but this is delightful
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu May 13, 2010 10:40 am

It's that time again, time for me to reinvent my sword.......again!!XD

This one was inspired by a show I watched on the black mamba...

Name of Zanpakuto: Kuroshini Hebi (Serpent of Black Death)
    Description of the soul:
    Spoiler:

Main Element/Power: Speed and Poison
    Sealed Description:
    Spoiler:

Shikai release phrase: Strike and suffocate

Released Form Description:
    Spoiler:

Passive ablilities: A deadly neurotoxin, on par with the venom of a black mamba or box jellyfish constantly drips from the fang-like tip of the blade.

1: Ablility Name/Description: The sword shoots out just like shinso, but when i'm swinging it, the "fangs" at the tip of the blade extend outward(Like a snake ready to strike), if cut or "bitten" the poison acts quickly, killing flesh and body tissue, then paralyzing the nerves in the affected area, resulting in very painful burns and/or temporary paralysis of affected area..
    Downside: venom only takes effect if "bitten" by the poison soaked fangs at the tip, normal cuts have no affect, the poison stays in the body, but the disabling affects are only temporary..

Bankai: Kamishini Kuroshini Hebi (God killing serpent of black death)
    Appearance: The sword splits in half and becomes two swords.
    Passive Abilities: the entire blade is now dripping the venom

{2 additional other than Shikai}
    1: Ablility Name/Description: The retraction speed and venom of the sword increases 10x, and the sword when shot will turn into a real black spitting cobra, that can spit the venom outward
    2: Ablility Name/Description: The ability to cover myself in rock hard scales..

Random ooc question: Sanba, you still using the same mask Ken drew you? Btw, my vizard mask stays the same..
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri May 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Ergg my thing is serpents but I guess this works. I rlly like the venom thing tho JEALOUS

OOC: Yeah I am, im proud of that mask
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat May 15, 2010 5:10 am

D'OH!! Sorry if I ripped you off there, I forgot about you using snakes too, this one's really just a mix between Niiroshini and Gin's Shinso..

OOC: that mask is awesome, I wish I knew Ken better before he left..
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat May 15, 2010 10:23 pm

yeah well this is approved STICK WITH IT! Im not approving anymore zanpaktos after this one silly
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun May 16, 2010 4:06 am

I know, I have a problem, I need help! Maybe a 12 step programXD
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7483

Post by Hisaki Mon May 17, 2010 2:58 am

Name of Zanpakuto: Atsuryoku
    Command: "Force Them Down.."
    Description of the soul:
    Spoiler:

Main Element/Power: Gravity, Nulcear.

Sealed Description: A regular katana with a black handle and dark purple sheathe. The guard is shaped like the symbol for radiation, and is dark green.

Released Form Description: In shikai form the bade turns light purple, and is see-thru. The handle, guard, and blade are not connected they float next to each other, around 2in. apart.

Passive ablilities: It messes with the atmosphere, and makes the gravity in the area a little heavier.

1:Atómico Bakudan(Atomic Bomb) - Yuu lets his reiatsu flow in the blade to the points that it's glowing more than usual. The reiatsu is a mixutre of Dark Cyan, and Black. It forms into a giant ball, infront of the blade, when it's done, Yuu can either swing it with his sword at the enemy, or carry it with his sword, to get closer to his opponent.

Downside: If he throw it from a distance there is a good chance it will be dodged, and if he carries it, all that dense reiatsu will put more weight on him.

2: Hōshasen Hadō(Radiation Wave) - He can fire a dark green wave of reiatsu at his opponent, when it's fired it lets out a glowing effect. Even though it's radiation, when it hits something it makes that area where it hit heavier. The reiatsu in it is attractive to the heavy gravity around so it comes down more there.

Downside: Like the first one it is easy to dodge if you have the skill, and the maintainance of the heavy pressure effect of the attack is hard to hold up.

Name of Bankai: "First Form" Jūryoku Atsuryoku Naito(Gravity Pressure Knight)
    Command: "Bankai!"

Appearance: He loses the top part of his clothing completely, and he gains two purple metal claws, that radiate see-thru ghostly pale reiatsu. He gets black tribal-like tattoos on his torso, he also gains a pair of purple horns, and a purple tail, both tail, and horns are made of same material as claws. he also has two purple shoulder pads with spikes on each of them. His zanpakuto is in the form of the claws mentioned earlier.

Passive Abilities: one

{ additional other than Shikai}

1: Chissoku(Suffocation) - He uses the reiatsu around his claws to shoot small orbs. These orbs are mixed with reiatsu and carbon dioxide, he only aims for the head, so the orb can cover it and force carbon dioxide in the person's mouth, and into thier lungs. This lowers down their oxygen levels, and raises their C. Dioxide levels, causing them to suffocate.

Downside: They can move away from the orb when it's on them.

Final Form: Dāku genjitsu kishi sori (Dark Reality Warping Knight)
    Command: "Let's Play A Game."

Appearence: His whole outfit is changed to a shinigami's but from black to white, and he was pieces of black samurai gear on, he wears a headband on his forehead that has a skull, rested on it. He has dark cloud-like mist surrounding his around his feet, and his sword looks the same as his shikai, instead it is completely black.

Passive:
    Fumetsu no kettō(Immortal duel) - This power IS IMMEDIATELY activated with this form.

It's power is a deadly game. Anything that is 70ft. around Yuu, and his opponent, gets forced into this game. It is like a giant invisible sphere around Yuu, and his oppnent, and anything in that sphere is affected by it's power. In this sphere, any living thing gets their reiatsu raised up to god-like levels, and their will and life force are forced to be extended, and powered up. It's so powered up that the players are "Immortal" any injury, no matter how serious, neither person will die, but here's the catch, it makes the nerves in the players' bodies more sensitive to pain, therefore making any slash 9 times worse. If you get a small cut on your shoulder it feels like your shoulder just got slashed out from the rest of your body. Every 2 minutes, the gravity loosens up on a random fighter, and goes heavier on the other, it's totally random of which player it picks. After 15 minute total the invisible sphere breaks, and the game is over. When that happens all the injuries that it felt like will come true, but at a power of 45% so it will only be that % of the injury you felt.

Downside: All the things not only affect the opponent but the catser, as well. So there is a 80%-89% chance that the caster WILL die too, it's extremely deadly, and should ONLY used as a FINAL resort. Up to date Yuu Has only used it once when he first learned it, and is Terrified by it completely.

------------------------------
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 am

Aww man I was bout to change my zanpakto to gravity. This is marvelous, I really cant wait to see it in action. Head to the training facility so we can rid you of that inner hollow chap ;)

APPROVED
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 17, 2010 6:06 am

Yeah thats right, I am gonna have to modify my zanpakto. I have realized that it doesnt fit my forte. SO here it goes

Name of Zanpakuto: Wasuremono (Something Forgotten)
    Description of the soul:
    Spoiler:
    Type: Higher Power

Main Element/Power: Ability to make things vanish
    Sealed Description:
    Spoiler:
    Released Form Description:
    Spoiler:
    Passive ablilities: None

Shikai: Kieuseru
    Appearance: None
    Passive abilities: Everything around you feels lighter

1: Ablility Name/Description: Sanba's eyes turn white kind of like Neji Hyuga's in Naruto. He can make things disappear, not physical things but more like the molecules that surround us, or air pressure or actual air, memories etc.
    Ex: *Sanba's eyes turn white, and breathing becomes slow*
    *The air around the arrancar slowly begins to diminish, the area around the arrancar turns white* So the arrancar would be in like a bubble of sorts and everywhere he goes he cannot breathe.

Downside: This attack cannot work with things one can touch, so nothing physical can vanish. Also When I use this attack the same effects happen to me but at a much slower rate. So if I use it, 3 posts later I would lose the same thing, meaning I would have to break off the attack.

2:Ability Name/Description: Magotsuku
    Sanba can do the exact opposite of making things vanish, he makes more of it come. So increasing gravity, or increasing the density in the air.

Downside: The same thing as the first ability, the same will happen to me but at a slower rate, and I cannot make physical things appear

Bankai:
    Name of Bankai: The Void
    Appearance: He wears the armor in the left of this picture
    Spoiler:
    Passive Abilities: Things begin to randomly float or move like in a dream world, and clouds engulf the area.

1: Ablility Name/Description: Things can go through Sanba, so he doesnt have like a physical body. Like a ghost
    2: Ability Name/Description: Sanba can form his reiatsu into attakcs, like a getsyuga but white.

Last edited by Sanba on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon May 17, 2010 6:29 am

EPICALLY AWESOME!!! I approve! your bankai armor looks like armor you'd see in a video game, like oblivionXD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon May 17, 2010 7:18 am

YES BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. I have been playing it over and over for two years now. I forgot spoilers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:36 am