Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Loli Gaga
Muerte
Sealtiel
KenTakeo
Dark
Haji Yukimura
10 posters

Zanpakuto Armory and Information

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47191

Zanpakuto Armory and Information Empty Zanpakuto Armory and Information

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 am

In this sealed room is the Zanpakutos and their accompanying information for all members of teh 7th Division. We will be using the following format for development. In order to help promote uniform Zanpakuto creation across the divisions, we will be using the format created by my former division, and current ally division, the 11th.
    All members are required to fill out this form upon acceptance. You only need to fill out the form parts required for your seat, but you may fill out the entire form if you wish. However, you will only be allowed to use the abilities available to your seat. The abilities are rated as such:

Captain through 4th seat: Allowed Bankai

5th Seat through 15th seat: Allowed Shikai

16th Seat through Recruit: Allowed only Sealed form.

Also, to acquire shikai and Bankai you must rp a story showing how you acquired it. This does not have to be long, but must be done.

One last note; compressed Bankai, the ultimate form, is allowed only at this time to Captain and Vice-Captain.

7th Division Zanpakuto Form

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name:
    Weapon type: (Katana, bow, staff, scythe)
    Zanpakuto Appearance:
    Zanpakuto Element:

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: (what does the spirit of your zanpakuto look like?)

Released

Release Command:
    Release Appearance:
    Passive abilities:(Skills that work from the moment of release and do not require activating)(only 2 allowed)

1.(Name of ability and description of what it does)

2.(Name of ability and description of what it does)

Activated abilities: (Offensive and Defensive skills gained that require commands to activate)

1. Ability Name:
    Ability Type: (Offensive/Defensive)
    Activation Command:(what you say to initiate the ability to work)
    Ability Description:(What does it do?)
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way)

2. Ability Name:

3. Ability Name:

Bankai: (4th Seat and above)

Final Release Name:
    Bankai Appearance:
    Passive Abilities Gained:(2 ADDITIONAL to the ones given by Shikai)

Main Abilities:

1. Ability Name:

2. Ability Name:

3. Ability Name:
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47191

Zanpakuto Armory and Information Empty Re: Zanpakuto Armory and Information

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 am

I will begin this:

7th Division Zanpakuto Form

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name: Makurayami (Total Darkness; Absence of light)

Weapon type: Katana

Zanpakuto Appearance:
    Spoiler:

As you will notice The Guard at the hilt is a rustic gold color, with an open style that resembles the Edo Period Imperial design. The Fuchi (Hilt Collar, or the small piece of metal wrapping around just under the guard) is also a rustic gold color, as well as the Kashira (little piece at the end of the handle). All these metallic pieces are made of finely crafted Black Iron.
    The Habaki (blade collar; the big piece of metal over the guard on the blade side) is an overlay of polished brass decoration, on top of solidified Black Iron.
    The Tuski (handle) is made of polished cypress, with traditional ray skin Sa’me, with a decorative brown Ito (braid on handle) wrapped over it. The Sageo (corded braid on the sheath) is also a decorative brown cord.
    The saya (sheath) is made of cypress, polished over many times, and painted with a smooth Lacquer finish, giving it the dark metallic brown appearance.The blade is 43 inches from Kashira to tip, with a slight suri (cruve to blade) that makes possible quick, skilled slashes.

Element: Raw Power

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: My Zanpakuto spirit is a man, whom on first appearance casts little by way of impressive stature. he is mature in age, as he has existed long, long before we became comrades, with flowing black hair, kept up in a royal decorative design, with a black mustache and black beard. I have included a portrait of him, painted many long years ago, yet capturing his ageless appearance. You will also notice the fowl feathers scepter he holds:

Spoiler:

He resides in a small home, in a heavily forested area. His home is extremely hard to reach, and once one makes the journey, one must complete 3 tasks before he will allow an audience. His home is surrounded on three sides by a small pond. Here is what it looks like:

Spoiler:

Released

Release Command: "Giyuu ikioiduku; Jinchi shouten moukeru. Amakudare, Makurayami"
    {Translation: "Loyalty and Courage to gather strength; benevolence and wisdom to establish focus. Descend from heaven, Total darkness"}

The command does not need to always be spoken in full form. It can be abbreviated by simply saying:
    "Amakudare, Makurayami"
    {Translation: "Descend from Heaven, Total Darkness}

But I prefer to use the whole in most cases.

Release Appearance:

Spoiler:

In released form, my Katana becomes a Nodachi blade. Basically you can tell by the looks of it that the suri of the blade (the curve) curves deeper, and the blade and handle becomes longer. In fact the overall length goes from 43 inches to 68 inches, allowing for much smoother, fluid movements, with a lot more power. In this form as with sealed, my sword technique is my dominant strength.
    In this form I have two basic abilities, one passive and one offensive. The passive also works as a defensive ability, but defense mostly comes from my strength and sword technique.
    The second, more powerful one is a precursor to my Bankai state. Also my power doubles from sealed form, as my reitsu fires up.

Passive abilities:

1.Ichijinnokaze (Gust of Wind):
    This is more of a side effect then an ability. With my reitsu and power being increased so much, when I slice my blade a burst of reitsu is fired off, like a gust of wind. It doesn’t travel over long distances, but in close combat or in defense of kidou, it is extremely effective. This burst is so strong and precise to my movements that up close (7 feet or less) it will cut just like a blade, and over greater distances (up to 25 yards away), can be hit with tremendous force, like a blunt object. Of course the power of this is proportionate to the power of my movement. With a simple movement, the force is slight, but with a strong stroke, the force can be devastating.

Activated abilities:

1. Ability Name: Tensuu no tsukimono (Points of Authority)
    Ability Type: Offensive
    Activation Command: This is where the ability varies from most. Though it has one name, there are actually a few different variations to each one. Each one most be spoken seperately. I will list them all one after the next. keep in mind, there are multiple things on this list, but they are all variations of one ability. To engage each variation, I take the first two fingers of my left hand an run them on part of the blades spine while chanting the name of that variation.

1.) Sokuryokuwootosu (To Slow Down): Blocks Opponents Shunpo/Soinado abilities.
    2.) Kaijo (Cancellation): Blocks Opponents ability to release (shikai/Bankai/Hollow resurreccion)
    3.) Kagen (Lower Limit): Blocks opponents ability to use Kidou/Cero
    4.) Bakenokawawohagu (To Unmask): Blocks Viazards ability to use their mask (hollow abilites)
    5.) Unsan (Scatter/disperse): Blocks opponents ability to manipulate spirit particles. (primarily for use against Quincy. Hardly ever used)

Ability Description:
    As you can see, each variation effects a different aspect of a possible opponents arsenal. What is does is this, once a ability is engaged, if the blade makes contact with the opponent in anyway, even by striking blades, it adds a seal to that target that blocks that particular ability. For example, if I use Kaijo and make contact with an opponent in anyway, then a seal is placed on that opponent blocking that particular ability (being able to release their zanpakuto or resurrecion as a hollow), making it unuseable as long as I am still in released state, or the variation is in effect. Basically it works on the principle of spirit pressure, manifested in a particular way so concentrated, that it forces the oppoenents into submission, blocking it.

Downside: The ability itself has no down side, as it creates a complete and unbreakable seal of the ability, however, their is a strong weakness; only one ability may be used at a time. For example, if I am blocking an opponents ability to use kidou, I may change variations and block shunpo, but once the change is made, the seal blocking kidou/cero is removed, making it useable again. In shikai, only one thing can be blocked at any given time.

Bankai:

Final Release Name: Shiten hashira (Four Pillars Supporting Heaven)

Bankai Appearance:

Once bankai is released, two different things happen. Four giant pillars rise around myself, my opponent and the battlefeild, in a four corner square pattern, creating a box and seal, 1000 yards in each direction. Outside of the seal, everything turns to total darkness, while inside, where we are remains the same.
    My blade also changes; it breaks into 11 peices which fall to the ground and sink in, rising up again as 11 different katanas, which I can use one at a time.

My Bankai state is a single ability; it blocks everything at once, that the shikai blocks one at a time. To make it short and sweet, the only thing an opponent can do inside the seal of my bankai is fight me blade on blade in a sword match. Of course hand to hand would be ok, but no shunpo, kidou, shikai, bankai, cero, resurreccion, etc could be used; only your blade.

This is two sided though, as I can only use my blade also. The seal is general, so I can't use kidou or anything either. However, there is one catch in my favor.

Each of my blades equal a 10% power boost. If the blade I use breaks, the power is redistributed to the remaining blades. If by chance I break 10 of the blades, the final blade will boost my power 100%; basically, you would be facing 2 of me power wise. The principle of this is to overwhelm the opponent with power. This is the only ability available to anyone inside the pillar seal.

As for the pillars, if all four break by chance, the bankai will be defeated, however they are tied directly to me, therefore I must be defeated in order for them to break. Attacking them does no good.

I realize this ability sounds over whelming and invincible, but I assure you it isn't. let's say as a 4th seat I used this against a captian; well a captian may have to fight for a minute, but my last blade would quickly be shattered ending the bankai. Or if as a 4th (i'm picking that because that is where bankai starts), I fight an 11th seat, I may break a couple of blades, but I won't get to the last one before the battle ends, unless I broke them myself, which there is no point in doing. Basically, it is a relative ability. This is to ensure that there is no god mode to it.

Finally, there is one last state; compressed.

Name: Tensameru (Heaven Coming down)

Ability Description:

This ability is only usable once I am on my last blade. By holding my blade in front of me, parallel to the ground, I chant the name of the ability.
    The blade then begins to draw the power of the four pillars back into itself, as it disappears from my hand and appears in an image in front of my opponent. The seal of the four pillars, still blocking abilities, constantly shrinks to a point where it only surrounds my opponent, fitting like a rectangular box trapping them in. Once the seal is reduced to this the power of the blade reaches critical, and an explosion occurs inside the small box, equal to the full extent of my power exploding the box and the opponent. It's like being hit with all the power of 2 of me at once. Of course, once this is over, my blade returns to it's sealed state.

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32551

Post by Dark Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:29 am

*might as well post what a recruit can post.*
    Zanpakuto name: Kasai kaushaku
    Zanpakuto type: Katana
    Zanpakuto appearance: Large black and long.
    Zanpakuto element: Fire Dark
    Zanpakuto spirit appearance: He has appeared as a tall man covered in black flames his body is filled with a dark aura not allowing anyone see his face. You can tell he has long hair and one black wing on his back and another made of pure black fire.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42227

Post by KenTakeo Wed May 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name: Okibi
    Zanpakuto Appearance: Black and bluewrapping around the handle and black case as well.
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Element: Blue Fire

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: (what does the spirit of your zanpakuto look like?) The spirit of my zanpakuto is a blue tiger with white stripes that glow extravagantly. Okibi has fire burning from his shoulders that will only die out if Ken Takeo is ceased.

Released

Release Command: Tachinoboru Okibi Soshite Kashou Bantan (Rise up Okibi and burn all)
    Release Appearance:The sword becomes longer and transforms from all silver to black/silver. The silver end has five claw-like spikes that are symbolic for a tiger.
    Passive abilities:(Skills that work from the moment of release and do not require activating)(only 2 allowed)

1.(Name of ability and description of what it does) Kanetsu Baikyuu( Heat increased)- Heat is surrounding the area around him and increases over time.and wind gets stronger from his Reitsu. The heat increases ten degrees per an average of a min. After the battle continues on, the heat may become unbearable to his enemy.

Activated abilities: (Offensive and Defensive skills gained that require commands to activate)

1. Ability Name: Reza-Surudoi Houka
    Activation Command:(what you say to initiate the ability to work) Reza!
    Ability Description:(What does it do?) It is a dangerously sharp wave of a high degree of fire. It is meant to destroy an enemy.
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way) Moments after the attack Ken Takeo is vulnerable.

2. Ability Name: Tate Kasai
    Ability Type: Defensive
    Activation Command:(what you say to initiate the ability to work) Tate
    Ability Description:(What does it do?) It is a fire shield that rises from the ground to protect Ken.
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way) It only protects the front of him. His back side is open for attack. He hasn’t mastered the way to form an all area protection yet.
    Sealtiel
    Sealtiel
    Soul

BD-cash : 6684

Post by Sealtiel Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 am

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name:Tenrow
    Zanpakuto Appearance:black handle and handguard, with gold trim. long blade, and two crescent moons around the blade.
    Zanpakuto Element:darkness, wind

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: tenrow is a large black wold. he has emerald green eyes in the light, and crimson red glowing eyes in the dark. he has a small cut in his left ear, and a gold ring hanging frim his right. he is wise, and can talk.

Released

Release Command:HOWEL TENROW
    Release Appearance:grows to full length of five feet. and blade begins to glow red.
    Passive abilities:
    1.enhanced speed

2.shroud: coveres the area in shadows, making the wielder invisible.

Activated abilities:

1. Ability Name:nightmare creation
    Activation Command:show them the true meaning of fear
    Ability Description:makes the opponent's worst nightmare come to reality, and begin to attack, and attempt to kill them

Downside: the person may realise it is a trick, which makes the ability ineffective, unable to harm them.

2. Ability Name:doppleganger
    Activation Command:dreams are real you know.....
    Ability Description:creates three exact coppies of both tenrow and it's wielder, making it impossible to tell the difference, and harm him.
    Downside: coppies may be killed off one by one, in a single hit.

3. Ability Name:wind cutter
    Activation Command:Wind Scar
    Ability Description:creates shockwave like blades from wind and uses them against the enemy
    Downside: leaves him open to attacks from behind
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:05 am

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name:Tsumijikaze
    Zanpakuto Appearance: White hilt and blue blade.
    Zanpakuto Element: Wind and Water

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: Tsumijikaze - Zanpakuto Armory and Information AncientBird Tsumijikaze is a bird and loves to fight. It can take on many forms, but it loves to use its bird form.

Released

Release Command: Blow away your enemies! Tsumijikaze
    Release Appearance: The blade begins to twist and appears to be a tornado attached to the hilt. It can also change its appearance to a buster blade.
    Passive abilities:
    1. Flight
    2. Enhanced Speed
    3. Can use water and wind abilities.

Activated abilities:

1. Ability Name: Whirlwind
    Ability Type: Deffensive
    Activation Command: Defend me from my enemies!
    Ability Description: Ensues the user in a gust of wind protecting him from Offensive attacks.

Downside: The user gets wounded from to many uses of this attack, it is a last resort.

2. Ability Name: Illusion
    Activation Command: Create the Illusion
    Ability Description: The user disappears while the enemy is locked inside an illusion.
    Downside: The user might realize he/she is in the illusion and break it off.

3. Ability Name: Twist Slash
    Activation Command: Slash!
    Ability Description: The blade begins to spin rapidly and can slash anything in half.
    Downside: The blade has some openings where the enemy may attack.

4. Ability Name: Heavy Slash
    Activation Command: Rain down on the enemy
    Ability Description: The buster blade version of the sword begins to get heavy, the user then starts spinning while wielding the blade. Anyone caught in the attack is wounded badly.
    Downside: The user is open for an airborne attack.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80592

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:50 am

Zanpakuto Name: Himonotenshi
    Weapon type: katana
    Zanpakuto Appearance: A normal looking katana, but is old and rusted (to be updated)
    Zanpakuto Element:Dimentional/yin-yan/heaven and earth

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: A holy, yet fallen angel

^^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:34 am

http://www.magatsu.net/zanpakuto/blog.php

If you want to make a zanpakuto, then go to this website, it randomly selects names for the sword, some of them are really wierd and some are cool. But, I am just putting this here since this is a Zanpakuto Armory, well, see ya!
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6724

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 am

Errr, this is the first time me making a Zanpakuto in a pure Bleach RP Site so I hope it's good xD

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name: Urufuaizu (Eye of the Wolf)
    Zanpakuto Appearance: The only difference between this katana and any other regular one is its hilt. On the end of the hilt there is a wolf-figure head.
    Zanpakuto Element: None

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: The spirit is a wolf. It has bright green eyes and glittering silver fur. The spirit is of the size of a lion.

Shikai

Release Command: Awaken, Urufuaizu.
    Release Appearance: The katana grows into a Dai-Katana, its hilt is also slightly increased. Another wolf-figure head appears, now on the crest of the katana.

Passive abilities:

1. Thick Skin – The user’s skin thickness increases, him being now more resistant to hacking and blunt attacks. However, piercing attacks are just as deadly as they were before. There are two slight elemental changes. The user is able to endure cold attacks (ice, water) but he has the drawback of weakening against fire based attacks

2. Keen Sense – The user’s perception increases slightly, him now being able to see smaller details, therefore being more accurate. (This affects only vision, you can see the difference of his eyes, for in Shikai, the eyes widen)

1. Ability Name: Fang Bash
    Activation Command: Fang!
    Ability Description: The user focuses spiritual pressure to the wolf-figure head in the shikai. That spiritual energy leaves the figure head in the form of it towards the opponent. This spiritual

2. Ability Name: Howling Wolf
    Activation Command: I… howl… lol
    Ability Description: the user unleashes spiritual energy around his body. When he howls, that spiritual pressure is hurled towards the target as it takes the form of the upper body of a wolf and its two forward paws
    Downside: due to the significant amount of reiatsu used, the user is not allowed to perform another spiritual pressure based attack for two posts.

3. Ability Name: Ground Release
    Activation Command: Kai!
    Ability Description: the user pierces his zanpakuto to the ground as spiritual pressure flows from it to the ground. Then, the user says “Kai” and that spiritual pressure comes out of the ground from a specified point (front, side, rear), protecting the user from attacks from that direction
    Downside: since it blocks one side of the user, he will be vulnerable to any other attacks from any other side. Also, if the attack made on him can be redirected, the user cannot move the spiritual pressure wall, so he is hit…. Err..

Spoiler:
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70016

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:19 am

I'm glad your so excited about your zanpakto but you don't have bankai yet seeing how your still a recruit. So I put it in spoilers, when you get to 4th seat or higher I'll take it out of spoilers.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:22 am

i just made it all right now... sorry for that... it was just to have it set i know i cant have bankai xD
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey Takimoto you really have talent. Ive seen you rp and your zanpakuto information is great. i wish you good luck in BD and I hope you here to stay. :D
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Thank you for the compliments ! ;D
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Final Release Name: Fuubi Za Butai Kasai {Conquer the Element Fire}
    Bankai Appearance:Ken sword
    It is also on fire.

1.(Name of ability and description of what it does)Taishita Atsusa (Great Heat) The heat within 100 yards of Ken Takeo reaches unbearable amounts not exceeding 500 degrees depending on how much Reistu Ken has at the moment.

Main Abilities:

1. Ability Name: He merely yells out Okibi's name.
    Ability Type: (Offensive/Defensive) Both
    Activation Command:(what you say to initiate the ability to work)He merely yells out Okibi's name.
    Ability Description:(What does it do?)By looking for Okibi's help in this area his speed and sunpo ability is massively increased.
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way)One can be just as fast if not faster.

2. Ability Name: Kaji Tora
    Activation Command:(what you say to initiate the ability to work)Kaji Tora!
    Ability Description:(What does it do?) A vast powerful tiger made of blue fire appears and is controlled by Ken. It attacks when he makes it.
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way) It uses a massive amount of Reitsu.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7010

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Sealed Form

Zanpakuto Name: Tori Kami
    Zanpakuto Appearance: http://twilightmasquerade.deviantart.com/art/Bankiii-126755536
    Zanpakuto Element: Wind

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: (what does the spirit of your zanpakuto look like?) Like a vibrant Archaeopteryx. Eiether appearing as white and pure as the moon or as dark and twisted as the hearts of man, or a dazzling display of color, it all depends on Dessi's mood at the time. Zanpakuto Armory and Information Archae12

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 am

Sealed Form
    Zanpakuto Name: Scorpion
    Zanpakuto Appearance: A gold blade with a black hilt
    Zanpakuto Element: Earth and Wind
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: a big golden scorpion

Released
    Release Command: Sting your enemy, Scorpion
    Release Appearance: The hilt stays the same but the blade turns into sand. When she slices her enemy, the sand will be mixed with some kind of poison that only effects hollows.
    Passive abilities:
    1. Dig deep under ground. Since her sword is a sand based sword, she can go underground and live in sand.
    2. Camoflauge, Because of her sand, she can use it to keep herself hidden. She can change her appearance to look like anyone she wants.
    Activated abilities: (
    1. Ability Name: Sand Twister
    Activation Command: Twist the Sands!
    Ability Description: Creates a sand tornado
    Downside: Only works when she is on sand. Otherwise, it won't work.
    2. Ability Name: Shield
    Activation Command: Shield me from my enemies!
    Ability Description: Creates a shield made from either, sand, earth, or wind
    Downside: If she is in water, or in a tree, the ability won't work. And water dissolves her sand.
    3. Ability Name: Explosion
    Activation Command: Explode the area
    Ability Description: She can make a certain area explode if she wants it to.
    Downside: It takes to much out of her. She uses it only in emergencies.

Final Release Name:
    Bankai Appearance:
    Main Abilities:
    1. Ability Name:
    2. Ability Name:
    3. Ability Name:
    Downside: (all abilites must have a weakness to it in some way
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6556

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 am

Meh Zanpakuto.

Zanpakuto Name: Demensia
    Zanpakuto Appearance: It is but a regular katana other than the fact that its hilt is covered in small golden balls.
    Zanpakuto Element: None

Zanpakuto Spirit Description: The spirit is of an old man.

Released WHEN UNLOCKED

Release Command: L'âge de mine de corvée
    Release Appearance:
    Spoiler:

1. Rapidement en avant: A Strict area around darious slowly begins to age. No Spiritual lifeforms but the surroundings begin to age. Slowly Begin to break down.

1. Ability Name: Pourrissement
    Activation Command: Vieux
    Ability Description: Once used a dark sphere is launched from the tip of the staff. Whatever this orb touches slowly begins to decay. If it touches a Spiritual organism only the spot hit by the orb begins to decay.
    Downside: The Process of decay is a bit slow and steady but faster than normal decay from a Decomposer.

2. Ability Name: Assurer la Vie
    Activation Command: Vie
    Ability Description: The user points the staff at a dieing or hurt area and says Vie. Once said the part of the body that is being pointed at slowly begins to look younger healing the area.
    Downside: The overall range of this ability is not long and the place effected by the ability is as large as the staff end.

3. Ability Name: Vague de mort
    Activation Command: Vague!
    Ability Description: This move propels a compressed wave of tainted spiritual energy. It can be block and is mostly like ichigo's Getsuga in the ways of how it moves and hits. However if an enemy is hit by this wave, they are plagued with a disease that slowly decreases their speed.
    Downside: This move isn't very damaging as most.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm