Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Darious
Baka Yukimura
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information]

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80592

Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] Empty Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information]

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] Weather-deck

Your not really obliged to fill all of this up, but since were RP-ing bleach, i think its necesarry to have this.

only 10th seat and above can have shikai
    6th seat and above can have bankai, but it should be trained for to be used.

Fill up the following form:

Zanpaktou Name:

Spirit:

element(max 3):

Symbol:(optional)

Sealed Appearance:

SHIKAI
    (10th seat and above)

Release Command:

Shikai passive abilities:
    Disadvantages:

Released Appearance:

Shikai active abilities:(3 max)

Disadvantages:

Bankai (6th seat above)

Bankai Release Phrase:
    Bankai appearance:

Bankai Abilities:(max 3)
    Disadvantages:

Minamoto Taichou
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42270

Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] Empty Re: Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information]

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 am

Zanpaktou Name:Kuroi Ryuu(Black Dragon)

Spirit: A pitch black dragon named, "Crusnik"
    Spoiler:

element(max 3): Wind and Flame

Symbol:The Mangekyou
    Spoiler:

Sealed Appearance:A jet black sword, known as the Koga blade.
    Spoiler:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80592

Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] Empty Re: Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information]

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Zanpakuto Name: Himo no Tenshi (Heavenly String)
    Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance: A normal looking katana which is all black, old and rusted.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
    She is a little marionette girl moved by strings which are reaching out into the horizon. Her body is made entirely out of wood, with wooden fingers and joints. She has crystal eyes painted in blue, has a long tied up black hair and wears a red and black ballerina dress. She's sometimes seen with an eye patch, and sometimes without.

Inner World:
    Believed to be a two dimensional world with two moons, one the black moon where everything is white, and one the white moon where everything is black. Ruru calls the place 'ironia' its an Italian world translating to irony, for it was ironic how the world was built with thick black/white visible lines, like it was drawn or painted.

element: heaven,earth and oblivion

Symbol: yin yan

(shikai)

Shikai Release Command: shittsui ue (fall above)
    Shikai Released Appearance: Himo Becomes Dust Free
    Shikai has 3 passive and active abilities in total, 1 passive ability unlocked and 2 active abilities unlocked.

Shikai Passive Abilities:
    Himo No Tenshi changes the area's dimensions upon entering shikai, having the element of heaven and earth, it can practically change the area surroundings into anything, making dreams reality, or the other way around.

Shikai Passive Abilities Disadvantages:
    Could cause real damage Ruru her self the ability being unstable under going constant changes. Also, it can only affect a certain dimension area within her territory reaching the size of a 10 meter radius. Its practically harmless and wont do anything to the enemies, it only grants illusions of scenery. It's more like flashing pictures of places.

Shikai Active Abilities:

1.Chichi (loop) 父
    An illusion ability that can repeat various attacks that the user made within a 10 meter radius

2.Shinku No suji (Crimson Strings) 筋
    Can attach invisible spiritual strings into opponents/objects making them unable to move for them selves or restraining them from any movements for a considerable amount of time and reiatsu.

Shikai Active Abilities Disadvantages:

1. The ability simply loops old moves, which makes it somewhat predictable if the the shinigami is that of a high level one. If not careful, Ruru can also get damaged by her own attacks.

2. Shinku No Suji is a useful technique indeed, only its a 50/50 ability which can only be used with the users blood. In other words, the reason why Shinku no suji is as effective as it is, is because the of strings made out from the users condensed blood mixed with spiritual energy. Making Ruru and Himo's bond unbreakable.

Although unbreakable, the strings dont have a life of there own, thus the enemies can simply pull on them. They could also break free from it if they muster enough reiatsu to cut free out of the strings.

Only Ruru can control this lifeless strings and make them dance, but by using it, she can die.

Bankai: Unattained

Last edited by seraphim on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6556

Post by Darious Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 am

Zanpaktou Name: Sombra Cortador

Spirit: Angelica
    Spoiler:

element(max 3): Light

Symbol: Halo

Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Golden Blade and hilt with Platinum Streams.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64789

Post by cool beans Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Zanpaktou Name: Tō Rō Nagashi (Bleeding Wolf)

Spirit: A tatooed white wolf covered with flames
    Spoiler:

element(max 3): Wind and Rain

Sealed Appearance: an ordinary looking katana with a red hilt
    Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:37 am

Release Command: Torch the skies!

Shikai passive abilities:TBA
    Disadvantages:TBA

Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Shikai active abilities: 1.With a swing of my sword, I can release a blast of flame, or a blast of strong winds, 2.Kaze Ryuus, I can shoot up to 4 wind dragons, 3.Dragon's Claw, I swing my sword and shoot out 5 blasts of fire(similar to Inuyasha's wind scar)

Disadvantages:TBA
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 am

Bankai Release Phrase: uhhhh.....Bankai?
    Bankai Name: The Black Dragon King
    Bankai appearance: Similar to Hitsugaya, I sprout huge black dragon wings and my skin is covered by black dragon scales(except for the face), my eyes turn dark red and become more dragon like, and my 1 sword splits into 2, 1 controls fire, the other controls wind.
    Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities: Amaterasu(yes, I stole Itachi's move), with the black sword, I can shoot out a blast of black flame that catches fire to anything it touches, and is very hard to put out, with the white sword, I can shoot out a getsuga like blast of wind, if it collides with another attk it will merge with it and hurl it back at the attker, Wrath of the twin dragons, using both swords, I fuse the attks and create a huge cyclone of razor sharp wind and blk flame.
    Disadvantages: same as shikai
    Dragonrider
    Dragonrider
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6496

Post by Dragonrider Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Zanpaktou Name: Jubokko (Vampire Tree)

Spirit: A jubokko (Who would have guessed?) with piercing red eyes (Form seen mentally, like Zabimaru’s nue form) / A tall, dark-skinned man with a green afro and red eyes, and dressed in a black suit with an orange collar and under-sleeves, a blue neck-ribbon, and black dress shoes (Form seen physically, like Zabimaru’s human form)

Element: Wood, Earth

Symbol: N/A

Sealed Appearance: A normal katana with a black sheath, which has a red spiral going down the sides, and a tear-shaped guard
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8363

Post by Roukostu Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 am

Zanpaktou Name: Inosento Sousei (Innocent Twins)
    Spirit: Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] Panther2 aren't they cute?

Element: healing and death
    Symbol: Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] New-moon-tattoo-symbol

Sealed Appearance:Weapons Deck [zanpakuto information] NarutoAsumaTrenchKnivesKC
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Spoiler:
    SHIKAI(10th seat and above)

Release Command: Howl Bleeding Wolf

Shikai passive abilities: 2 backpacks appear on Hanzo's back with an unlimited number of swords in (that will keep reappearing whenever one is replaced)and yellow ribbon that he can use to trap oppenents and tie things up etc etc

Disadvantages: The backpacks are quite heavy and clunky which hinder him at times and the swords will vanish after a few minutes of being out of the backpacks

Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Shikai active abilities:

Unlimited Swords- An infinite number of swords are contained in the backpack, all clone swords of his normal zanpakuto

Yellow Tape- The tape which also seemingly never runs out can be used by Hanzo many number of ways to trap his oppenents or to surrond the battlefield

Rain of Swords- Hanzo can also fire the swords out of his backpack like a machine gun

Disadvantages:

Short Life- The swords may be infinite in number but they only materlise for a minute or two out of the backpack meaning that he wants to engage in a sword fight his weapon may disapear out of his hands so he will have to quickly replace with one in his backpack.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Post by Muerte Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am

Zanpaktou Name: Apollo

Spirit: A man dressed in a white jacket, red t shirt, white jeans, and no shoes. He has flaming red hair that is spiked up and short. His eyes are like Gins, hardly opened

element(max 3): Fire / Wind

Symbol:(optional)The symbol for apollo is easily determined by the gale flame symbol *draw later*

Sealed Appearance: A red hilt with a circular hand guard

SHIKAI(10th seat and above)

Release Command: Burst, Apollo

Shikai passive abilities: His arms gain the ability to turn into flames, that way, if they are cut off, they will return.
    Disadvantages: If the arm is cut off with a water attributed blade, then he will lose his arm.

Released Appearance: The blade splits in two rapiers, making faster speed and strength. The hilt is covered in a flame like design.

Shikai active abilities:(3 max) Enhanced sight, his eyes gain dragon like site and can see far away and clearly than most people

Disadvantages: The enhanced site does not enable see through clothing or walls. *sigh*

Bankai (6th seat above)

Bankai Release Phrase: Enlighten, Apollo Flame
    Bankai appearance: His whole body gains the ability to change into flames for further travel. The flames are so hot, that water can't extenguish them. He gains blades that are like Renji's but a little thinner and don't have the spikes at the end.

Bankai Abilities:(max 3) same as shikai, but he gains bat like wings from his back. They enable him to fly away from enemies in a tight situation
    Disadvantages: His wings can be cut off by water attributed blades
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Bankai (6th seat above)

Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai!!!
    Bankai appearance: A white coat, with red markings down it appears on Hanzo with flames sprouting from it, he also gains a pair of gloves, the left glove is Blue and the right glove is red. he retains his backpacks full of swords however in his left hand the swords gain ice like properties and in his right hand the swords gain fire like properties

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities:(max 3)
    1) As stated above with the left hand swords gaining ice properties and the right hand swords gaining fire properties, the ice swords from the hilt down consist of icey cold flames , the fire swords are made of fire from the hilt down.

2) Using his spiritual pressure he can adjust the lengths of the swords in his hands and can create bursts of either icey or firey pressure from the hilts

3)By combining the two flames he can create mini explosions of pressure either shooting out from the hilt as a mode of attack, or quick means of escape into the air, or steam and fog can be created depending on how long the flames combine

Disadvantages: The explosions technique is unstable and unpredictable, there is no guarantee Hanzo will not be hurt

Obvioulsy the fog is only a minor hindarance for those that can easily sense spirtual pressure
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 am

Zanpaktou Name: Niiroshini(Red Death)
    Spirit: The Crimson Reaper
    Spoiler:

element(max 3): Lightining/Chemical/Illusions

Sealed Appearance: Simple katana with red tassles hanging off the guard/hilt
    Spoiler:

SHIKAI

Release Command: Eat their flesh!

Shikai passive abilities: The blood red scythe is covered by a toxic chemical that when touched, induces strong hallucinations while at the same time, starts eating and burning thru the flesh(I say flesh, but it can eat thru anything)

Disadvantages: the same goes for me, if i'm hit with the liquid i'll be just as affected(but like Mayuri, I have the antidoteXD)

Released Appearance: A blood red scythe with a long chain at the end which can be used to throw and retrieve it
    Spoiler:

Shikai active abilities:(3 max) I can throw the scvthe(like Hidan from naruto or Shuhei's Kazeshini), when it makes contact with something, the acid starts burning thru it, if stabbed or cut, you'll feel the effects almost instantly, I can also send a current of lightining thru the chain and scythe to shock or electrocute

Disadvantages: I'll be left open and vulnerable while pulling back the scythe, and after it uses the chemical it has to replenish which takes a few mins

and since i'm so lazy, i'll be posting bankai later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:13 pm