Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Marcus Cole
Loli Gaga
6 posters

[5th Division Mission] Lock Down

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

[5th Division Mission] Lock Down Empty [5th Division Mission] Lock Down

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Somewhere in the 5th division head quarters lies a great secret that CC46 has been keeping from everyone.

Unaware of it, the 5th Division lived ther normal everyday lives, doing there duties like always, but everything is about to change, for what the future hold for them is something else.

[5th Division Mission] Lock Down Pagoda_japhoryulg

The sun was up high one mid afternoon in the summer while all the members of the 5th divion were resting inside the HQ from a long days work, the siren out of no where sounded up and all of the available exits were blocked up by emergency doors that fell out of no where trapping most of its division members inside.

(this walls/doors disables the use of zanpaktou and kido, so its no use to try destroying it with shikai or bankai, so if they were that special, there must be something that they really keep)
    Luckily not everyone was trapped inside, the newly assigned vice captain of the 8th division was arround that time as well, with quick thinking and strong senses she braught a small group of 5th division members to search of the strangely unusual and unstable surges of reiatsu that has been felt around the the area of the pagoda training grounds.

Mission objetive 1:
    Find the cost and eliminate it
    updates will be posted every now and then so watch out for my posts.
    If your gonna say something off topic please use OOC's
    Please post in RPG style
    Thanks and good luck

All forum rules apply
    this thread is for 5th division members only

Freya Ameli de Carmel

Last edited by seraphim on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16816

[5th Division Mission] Lock Down Empty Re: [5th Division Mission] Lock Down

Post by Marcus Cole Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:10 am

*Stunned by the alarms blaring and the quickness of the walls blocking the exits, hid behind the seat he was resting in*

"What on earth is going on?" He screamed hoping for an answer
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 pm

With her quick sneses she shunpoed to rescue cole before he was trapped inside

"Oi, you okay? the strange surge of reiatsu is coming from the pagoda, gather all the members you can, see if you can help them"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Suzaku shunpo'd into the 5th division headquarters. "I can hear the alarms from over in my division" He said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 pm

OOC: sorry sora but this mission area is for the 5th division only
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Hanzo looked around half asleep and grumbled "What is up with these alarms; they disturbed my afternoon nap. How do we turn them off?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Ruru noticed beans sleeping round the patio and said "No one knows what caused this, but we better prepare for battle i think they are inside the pagoda (maybe 1 enemy each floor)"

Suddenly a great surge of unstable reiatsu was present as the ground started shaking "What on earth is going on here?"

---

From the ground came rising up was an unarmed bald guy wearing an eye patch on his right eye
    Spoiler:

he had a big grin on his face ignoring the shinigami's that were infront of him "I hunger" he roared that caused several sound waves that wouldve pushed the shinigami's back a few steps cause of its strenght

"Who? who's the strongest one in here?" he asked as he pointed at them one by one but was stopped by a woman voice saying "Zam-Zam, thats enough play" no one could spot where the womans voice came from, but one things for sure, she was no ordinary low level witch
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:03 pm

"These guys must be behind all this madness" Hanzo grabbed his zanpakuto and looked at ruru "Well then shall we go after them?"
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 pm

"We need to distract this big guy, as that witch seems to be leading this invasion. we could get some vital information from her if we can get to her"

*Looking around at beans* "Have you seen Pyro or Hiro yet? We could do with their help"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:25 pm

"i haven't seen them recently, maybe they are locked inside the Head quarters, im sure we'll come across them eventually" Hanzo replies smiling " ive got a feeling to get to that witch we'll have to take him down first said he was hungry, lets give him a bite to eat"
    *Hanzo brandishes his zanpakuto and charges towards the giant
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:38 pm

"I hope he likes a steel sandwich" he says with a rye smile

*starts to flash step slowly in a diagonal pattern, (as if dodging gunfire) towards the giant. After about four steps he pulls his zanpakuto from its sheath, almost dragging it on the ground behind his right leg*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

BD-cash : 6865

Post by Pyro Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 am

*sitting under a tree outside of the HQ, enjoying the sun, Okibi was suddenly brought to the realization that alarms were sounding and that a large surge of reiatsu had been released, and smaller more conentrated reiatsu signatures were being sparked around it. Okibi noticing this immediately grabbed his zanpakuto and headed to the one signature he was familiar with in that area, that of Maa-san. Shunpoing in trees, bettween them and on top of them, he finishes at his destination right next to maa-san as he shunpoed toward the large beast that Okibi found be be disgusting and dishonorable.*

*Shunpoing with maa-san, Okibi says to him*

"Did you just think that you would take this ugly deformation without me?! All you would have had to do was call my name!"

*Unsheathing his blade he looks at maa-san and smiles*

"Let's take him down together my friend" *with those familiar flames swaying in his eyes
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 am

(OOC:sorry to interrupt but im soo jealous i wish i could be a paart of this! I'll be checking in to see how u guys do, its like a really good book! Keep up the good work!)
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 am

"An honour as always Okibi, i'll give you a disraction"

*leaps into the air, thrusts his zanpakuto towards the giants neck*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 pm

A few feet behind Okibi and Maakasu came a familiar voice "You two arent getting all the glory taking this big guy down" Hanzo shouted as he ran towards the giant.
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:41 pm

*seeing that maa-san was attempting a distraction technique of striking toward the beast's neck, he decided to strike at a vital area of the beast, its spinal column. Flash Stepping up the beast to its mid back, his blade begins to glow a crimson red, and he releases a small portion of his reiatsu as he attempted a pin-point strike into its spinal column. While attempting this attack he voices to Hanzo*

" Of course we wouldn't try to take him down without your help 5th Seat Hanzo!, While maa-san is attempting to strike at this beast's front neck, try to strike at another vital part of his body, the back of his neck in the spinal column area! "
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Spoiler:

Ignoring the shinigamis as if they were inanimate objects he sensed one of them rushing towards him in a very high speed “HAHAHA” he laughed as he waited for the shinigami “Someone just rushed into their grave” he said as he sensed another one “A trick?” he said as both the shinigami’s zanpakuto’s trusted towards both his neck and his back, but before they could’ve hit him he said Proteggerez he chanted as he wrote the symbol 保護しなさい with his right index finger “ferro epidermide…ACCENDRE NEGLI” his body suddenly burned up giving him iron like skin seeing as both there attacks didn’t even scratch him.

He then took a good look at both the shinigami’s that attacked him “You just marked your graves, attacking the sleeping beast was a big mistake” he said as he growled once more pushing them away with the force.

Ruru was astonished by the attack her comrades attempted but was more interested on what the bald guy just did to escape the jaws of death “Don’t judge him by he is strong” she said as the bald guys laughter sounded around the entire area

“New plan, one person distracts him as two of you goes ahead, I’ll help the person whos left here take him down.”

Zam-Zam information
    Spoiler:

OOC: sorry i have school, lets finish this!
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 pm

*being pushed back at the force of this ugly beast, Okibi lands on the ground, His reiatsu spiking in an infurious rage. Crimson red waves of energy erupted from Okibi as he stated the words*

"Kasai no Tatsujin-Himei"

*At this release command, a pillar of molten hot lava erupted from the ground at Okibi's feet, flames brimming off this lava. A dragon's head seemed to materialize at the top of this pillar, opening its mouth and turning it's mouth toward the pillar. It then rushes down devouring all of the lava and seemingly Okibi. When the dragon head reaches the ground, a bright light flashes from the origin. When this light diminishes, Okibi can be seen, his form being overcome by flames, in a form that is consistant with armor. His blade resting at his shoulder now is roaring as it blasts flames from around itself, the blade's material no longer consisting of material metals, but lava itself. Okibi smiles and looks at the beast and remarks*

"I can't believe that you would underestimate me thinking that you can put me six feet under. When we get done with you, you're going to be chopped down to our size. Now you just stand still, be a good boy and just die"

*He flash steps toward the beast again, his blade roaring and his footsteps leaving small flames in his path*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 pm

OOC: i guess its you who's fighting him then? the rest move along, but doy, this is gonna be though.
    ZAM ZAM CHARACTER INFORMATION UPDATED
    Spoiler:

Zam laghed as he saw the massive amount of lava around the area for he didnt know his foe was uninformed of who he served. "This feels more like home to me than ever" he smirked as he planted both his feet on the ground and called out "Oni boushi..." he said as he removed his eyepatch and continued "nenshou daichi" he suddenly moved at a very fast speed and rode the lava like he was surfing living flame marks from where he once stood "Fire versus False fire, lets see where this gets us" he said as he sonidod above him attempting a flying kick
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am

*realizing that his opponent was also a user of the elemental fire, he stops in his tracks and jumps into the air, missing the flying kick by inches. He looks at his oppnonent in the face and notices that his once visible eye-patch is gone.*

Is that eyepatch what reduces his power to minimal?

*Okibi disappears behind the beasts and latches on to his neck with his blade. He then runs up the back of his neck and onto the top of his head.*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 am

With his protection spell still in effect the blade was still of no effect to him, but so he realized it left a scratch this time "is the spell wearing off? Or was it too early for pre-awakening" he wondered as he looked up the sky and stared at the moon "eh, lucky twerp" he said as he gave a loud roar and sped his way towards him attempting several strings of punches followed by high powerful kicks
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 am

*concentrating his reiatsu into his blade, Okibi flash steps to the ground before the beast's legs, and performs random swipes at his legs, then random swipes on his back as he shunpod onto his back, then jumps off of the beast on the ground behind the beast to wait for the beast's reaction*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 am

OOC: sorry that confused me a litle, well maybe a little... lot @.@
    what happened to my attacks?

Astonished by the shinigami's quick speed he followed his phase and avoided the leg swipes he enjoyed watching "Those pony atacks wont work on me" he said as he gave a wide grin, but realized short after that his opponent vanished in front of him and was now behind him, he tried avoiding the swipe but wasnt able to and god kicked on his right ankle

It didnt cause much damage but what surprised him was that his opponent matched his speed "One thing i do know is that what goes up, must come down" he smirked as he tried grabing hold of his leg to give him a little spin to theow him into a mini pagoda's wall
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 am

*while the beast grabs Okibi's leg, he swipes at a finger with full concentrated force into his blade. After Okibi gets thrown, he blasts his reiatsu in front of him to steady his body being thrown, then blasts it again to rocket toward his opponent, his reiatsu raging, going for a nut shot*

this should hurt no matter what
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 am

Laughing out loud at what he did, he was surprised to see the shinigami heading towards at him at fast speed "What on earth?" he asked as the shinigami slamed into him causing him to crash into several homes of the 5th division members

There was no reaction from him what so ever from the crash

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:35 am