Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Captain Academy Examinations and Review

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Captain Academy Examinations and Review Empty Captain Academy Examinations and Review

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Do you want to be a captain?

Take the examination and see if your qualified. But make sure to fulfill the following requirements before doing so Click here for more info

need help on reaching the said requirements? Apply to the Captains academy, where we will give you the reviewers necessary to achieve your goal apply now

Now, the reason for this is to sort my own thoughts out, all of you people are wonderful RP-ers, and at some point in your shinigami career, you would wanna have your own division, but that's something i cant give to you all, we once just asked who wants to be captain, and gave them silly Q/A sheets to fill and it didn't work out, they eventually vanished and the divisions died.

So if you really want it, work for it, let us evaluate you, don't keep asking can i be captain can i be captain", cause its not that simple.

And for the ones i didn't notify about this sudden method of picking captains, i apologize, i just figured i had to act alone on this one.

So carry on

Hopefully we will have new captains neh?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:26 am