Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Nance
Terminar777
Hazou
7 posters

Twilight

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192511

Twilight - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:22 am

1. isnt that kinda the point though? Isnt every story out of its genre just another story?

I mean, take the murder out of a suspense, and where is the story?

Take the love story out of the romance, and where is the story?

Now youre reaching for things.

2. Thats the whole point.

Its taking a regular romance, and giving it the twist. The whole twist is Edwards life trying to fit in with her own, and her understanding why its hard for him and why he feels the need to be with her and without her at the same time.

Trust me, I dont feel this extreme love for Twilight where I want to defend it to the death, I am just telling you from my perspective and other ppl who like Twilight.

But it is by far a literary work of art, but I dont think its meant to be either.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6840

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:24 am

When I write my story I try to go out of the box?
    I don't like general.
    I like unique and original.
    I'm tired of stories that sound just like this story.
    I mean all art is the remix of something else.
    But I want people to think outside the box.
    And I guess that is another problem I have with stories.
    I'm tired of twist, I want new.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:31 am

Guaranteed Hazou...
    If you write something, it will NOT be original... everything has been done, Hollywood has overdone everything, and so have writers.

The human brain is expansive, and guaranteed they have thought of everything, or someone has in the past.

Even songs have all been done, theres only so many things to sing about, write about, make movies about.

If you can come up with something thats original, then... so be it.

But, if you expect everything to be completely original... you're going to be very disappointed ... XD
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 am

Jenny ever heard of: AGAGAJAIW3H34RHWH938H4RIDNHISNIU

I am sure you haven't.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70012

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:33 am

I love the book, just cause it had tiny conflicts doesn't mean it didn't have any. I thought Twilight would be a boring book. Though it wasn't, the reason I like it is the fact that the details the author went into about the vampires and stuff made be think not only is it a well written book but it's a "stay hooked on book". The book is more for teenage girls and women who like reading romance books with a tiny hint of action.

I was introduce to Twilight from my teacher once she found out that I like books that don't really have anything to do with real life stuff.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 am

Dawn wrote:I love the book, just cause it had tiny conflicts doesn't mean it didn't have any. I thought Twilight would be a boring book. Though it wasn't, the reason I like it is the fact that the details the author went into about the vampires and stuff made be think not only is it a well written book but it's a "stay hooked on book". The book is more for teenage girls and women who like reading romance books with a tiny hint of action.

I was introduce to Twilight from my teacher once she found out that I like books that don't really have anything to do with real life stuff.

And gay men, like I said.
    It's for gay men, or just men who like romance.
    Which is few.
    I think.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80360

Post by Nance Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 pm

lol. Men who read it are mostly just men who like romance XD

I know a lot of guys who read twilight and they're manly man ( and I'm sure of that).

Some of them were trying to learn from Edward Cullen XD Like those How To books. "How to get a girl in a few days"

I lurve Edward!!! *fangirl scream* >.>
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:13 am

I agree...

I have known men... pretty intelligent, and manly men who did enjoy reading Twilight.

All of them agreed that it was no "In Love & War", but I mean, that doesnt mean that it cant be good... And I am sure we all agree its not the best literary piece of work ever made.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 am

JennyReika wrote:I agree...

I have known men... pretty intelligent, and manly men who did enjoy reading Twilight.

All of them agreed that it was no "In Love & War", but I mean, that doesnt mean that it cant be good... And I am sure we all agree its not the best literary piece of work ever made.

There are plenty of love stories that they don't have war.
    Personally there are plenty of things in Twilight that remind me of Interview with a Vampire.
    And then everything else reminds me of every other romance novel, my ex girlfriend got me to read all the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:55 am