Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Raiden
Izaya Mishima
ShinishiNamba
Ishpaleum
8 posters

Party! A Meet and Greet

Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

BD-cash : 4373

Party! A Meet and Greet  Empty Party! A Meet and Greet

Post by Ishpaleum Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:08 am

Ishpaleum entered the hall he had rented for the gathering. The invitations had been sent, and all that was left was to decorate. As he looked around, he sighed. The hall was good enough for a normal party, that was true, with its banners and long tables one could even have a banquet. Still, this will reflect on me, since I am hosting this little event, so perhaps I should show them what a true feast looks like... With that, he drew Jinsei, pointing it towards the room. "Bankai."

As the word escaped his lips, fire seemed to consume the room for a moment, burning away the reality that lay before him and revealing a golden banquet hall, with seven tables that seemed to stretch forever, each filled with the most exquisite foods than mankind had ever created. Along each wall were men and women standing at the ready, some of which looked mildly annoyed to be there as they held urns filled with the finest alcohol from history. Ish wasn't too surprised by their looks, as many of them had been legendary warriors in their own times.

Adorning the walls were many weapons from throughout history, legendary tools that had changed the course of mankind. As he nodded, he looked around, having two of his servants bring out a massive golden bull as a centerpiece, as well as a throne for him to sit upon. He looked over, as a door appeared at the entrance to the hall, where a long red carpet had been laid out. Now we wait... Ah, but my armor won't due for this occasion. Ish smiled as he had his servant bring him a fine suit to wear, and after changing he sat down to await the arrival of his guests.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7060

Party! A Meet and Greet  Empty Re: Party! A Meet and Greet

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 am

Hazama followed the directions on the invitation that led to a large hall. As he approached the door he could hear rustling around inside and decided to wait, he closed his eyes and fell into the burned forest.

Well, well looks like someone decided to leave his office

Hazama sighed and continued to walk toward the bonfire

Well, I was sure were beginning to believe that I died

Well ya know you really haven't interacted with anyone in a long time, you sure you can handle it?

Hazama laughed before returning to the real world, the noise inside had settled down and as he reached for the door, he looked back at the invitation. Hazama had seen this Ishpaleum several times before in his travels, but really didn't know much about him. Hazama breathed in deeply and exhaled...

time to make nice with the others

Hazama walked through the door and noticed that the outside of the hall did not reflect the contents within, Hazama noticed a large throne and in it was Ishpaleum.

A little over the top, don't you think? I see I am first one here

Hazama nodded slightly and continued toward the throne
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4560

Post by Izaya Mishima Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:20 am

Izaya Mishima, the new Captain of the 5th Division, made his way to the party draped in a white kimono that was sported by small trails of pink flame-like designs and cherry blossom petals scattered around those flames. He also came bearing bottles of sake for the Captains and himself. Izaya was a little apprehensive about attending this gathering, he was an introvert and really couldn't care less about gatherings like this. But, this was something that all Captains needed to do, and he figured this would be a great time to meet his fellow soldiers and friends. Izaya's sandals clicked and clacked against the ground as he approached what appeared to be a large castle surrounded by a burning forest.

"What a depressing place to have a get together, everything here is dead."

Izaya walked into the castle-like structure, what he saw stunned him. The inside was absolutely beautiful and unlike anything he had previously seen on the outside. The lack of scenery outside was completely drowned out by this amazing banquet hall. As Izaya marveled the inside, he noticed a man sitting on a throne, this must have been Captain Shinnok of the 11th Division. His gaze shifted towards another man who had apparently made it to the party first, Izaya had no clue who he was. Not wanting to be awkward, he spoke, but did it rather softly.

"Ummm hello there? I'm assuming you both are the Captains of your respective squads.....correct?"

His eyes shifted from both of the men who were already in the room.
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

Post by Ishpaleum Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:50 am

Ishpaleum looked up at the first of his guests arrived. It was Captain Hazama of Squad 7, a man that he had encountered a few times but never personally spoken to. He entered, looking at Ishpaleum as he entered and nodding, as though he was having a conversation with himself. I suppose I'm not the only one who carries his conversations inward. He smiled, standing up and moving to greet him.

"Greetings, you are Hazama correct? I am Ishpaleum, Captain of Squad 11." He bowed a bit, smiling. As he did, the door opened a second time, revealing a man in a white kimono, who seemed a bit shy. He called out in a soft voice, greeting both Ish and Hazama, and confirming that we were both Captains. Ish responded by turning to him with a smile, his red eyes reflecting the light of the gold. "I am Ishpaleum, Captain of Squad 11. And yes, all who were invited here are Captains. Which must mean that you are one as well."

With that, he gestured around the room. "Help yourselves to anything you see here. My home is yours, and my servants have been instructed to follow any requests that you may have. We have the finest drink and food ever conceived, as well as anything else you may desire."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:04 am

Hazama bowed slightly to both Ishpaleum and Izaya after Ishpaleum finished introducing himself.

The finest drink? I shall be the judge of that

Hazama let out a loud laugh, before reaching out and patting Ishpaleum on the shoulder with his left arm solely out of habit before realizing that the prosthetic might throw him off...

So Ishpaleum, I know that I am a little behind on my information but when did you become a Captain? I remember seeing you in travels amongst the division but it would seem that this is the first time that we get the chance to talk

Hazama then turned slightly away from Ishpaleum and turned to Izaya.

and you, Im not entirely sure that we have met formally, I am Hazama Shinroku Mitsukaze, Captain of 7th Division and former 3rd division Vice Captain

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5262

Post by Raiden Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 am

Raiden had recently arrived back at the Gotei 13 after he had been gone for so long on a mission he was practically announced dead as no one was ever able to find him for so long. Upon walking into the. Gotei he would continuously hear people whispering and chattering about a party that was going on in such a location, it was said that the location was so discreet that only the most skilled could find it.

He managed to gain information from a shinigami that was walking past about the information, lucky for him he only had to break the shinigami's arm in two places, Raiden wasn't in the mood to mess around today. He came back from a long mission and had rapidly gone into his squadron to freshen up.

Fresh trim, shave and placed on his classy white coat. He went off rapidly and followed the directions that he was given, he followed the scent of the flames and the after smoke that was shed from inside the party.

After a short time of different twists and turns and different techniques of traveling, he finally arrived at a seemingly large place, two guards were guarding the large front door. Just as Raiden walked over to the door the two guards had stopped him. He looked to the guards and was prepared to do unmentionable vicious things to both of their throats, however, he simply decided to speak calmly to them and speak of an invitation he was given.

The guards were convinced and let him in, the large front gates opened up and in walked Raiden. His footsteps being heard as he entered the grand fall, he was wearing lightly shaded glasses at the time, once he entered with his hands in his pockets he looked around the hall. He took of his sunglasses, took a look around and saw people, he decided to walk over and spoke out.

"Greetings... I heard that there would be an enjoyable festival here tonight... I received an invitation... Pleasure to meet you all... I do not recognise you both... Whom may you be?"

Raiden asked out of curiosity, he placed his hands out of his pockets and kept them by his side as he waited for a response.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4963

Post by alice of the Rose Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:27 am

Alice arrived at her desk to find an invitation. It was from the man she had drank wine with but days ago. The invitation noted the reasoning for the event was for a meet and greet between all the captains. I suppose that made it a little bit mandatory. Hmm.. I may just have to take a look around.

Her dresses were always formal, so there was no reason to change her outfit to impress. With a sigh she opened the map in the invite and quickly went on her way. The trail ended at an odd old building in the woods, which looked dead from the fall season being in motion. Her favorite season, to be honest.

However, this building did not match the man's personality. He liked things over the top and shiny. At this, she raised an eyebrow in question, but opened the door none the less. This WAS his speed after all. A golden banquet hall, with seven tables that seemed to stretch forever, each filled with the most exquisite foods than mankind had ever created. Along each wall were men and women standing at the ready, some of which looked mildly annoyed to be there as they held urns filled with the finest alcohol from history. Adorning the walls were many weapons from throughout history, legendary tools that had changed the course of mankind. Not to mention the over sized gold bull.

Yep, this is the right place... Her eyes went from the decor to the people within. gold boy was there, and a few men she was not familiar with. They were in attendance so obviously they were indeed other captains... But her attention quickly tunnel visioned. Even seeing just from behind she recognized that coat and white hair anywhere. It would appear Raiden had come home, and hadn't even called.

Alice glided across the floor with grace not even looking at him as she entered the circle of men speaking. A server, who clearly looked unhappy to be present handed her some wine. She didn't drink, but held it as she joined the group. "Evening." is all she said with her intrusion.
    Aoi
    Aoi
    Soul

BD-cash : 4479

Post by Aoi Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:33 am

So things weren't as simple as they seemed to have been over the last maybe day or so. Time spent around her barracks were a little bothersome and tedious with nothing else to do around the place. That was usually a joy about being in a peaceful position rather than the bothersome labors of a war or some kind of emergency shit hole that had no matter of importance unless it directly affected them on their own, buuuut someones self thoughts were they're own. Though as she was walking about, heading back to her office to lay down and probably take a nap, a note laid mostly slid under her door. It peaked her interest on who would even wanna leave her of all people a note. Even more so what kind of note could it have been to begin with?

As the seconds on a walk passed, she took no care in rushing her getting to this letter and bent down to pick it up. She unfolded the paper and walked into her office, reading it as she went in to take a seat and relax. "An invitation? I suppose I don't have much a choice, but oh well. May as well go~" She spoke aloud, not that anyone would be able to hear her anyway. Things were always quiet around her barracks anyway and that was the way she wanted to keep it. Figuring on things however and how this was a party for captains only, perhaps just sticking with normal attire wouldn't be so bad. It was a lazy day to begin with and there wasn't any particularly fun reason to say otherwise.

While on her walk down, Aoi began to make a couple last minute preparations. She had a bit to go to get there so there wasn't really any reason to think otherwise that she was in a rush. Fingers moving around and back and forth, she formed a long braid over her left shoulder and trailing over her captains jacket. Her hand hovered over her mouth as she yawned loudly while trailing up to the barracks of this party. It was a shame that this party really wasn't to come in dress attire, as normal parties should or would. Hell even casual, but screw it there was only one way to find out if she was fitting in or if she was out of the group... not that she cared.

She looked around at the barracks and wondered if the place looked better inside, though she wasn't very impressed by the outside. On her way inside, she seemed to already want to walk out and leave. The place was rather tacky, gaudy, disinterested. She had only hoped alcohol could sooth the eye sores her right eye was having, as her hair had covered her left one. As she came across the main gathering area, or what seemed to be one, she had see several others gathered around and all but one stuck out to her. It was always better to have at least one person to have to start a chain of meetings. She quietly walked up and stood next to Alice and looked about before she had looked back to the others and gave a light wave. "Hello there~. It's nice to see you again, Alice." She spoke calmly as there was no need to raise a voice or anything yet.
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 am

Izaya smilled at Ishpaleum's warm greeting, the mood was calm and leveled already. As Ishpaleum finished speaking, Izaya walked over to the nearby table and placed his 2 bottles of sake down near the food. As he turned back around, he was greeted by another man who introduced himself as the Captain of the 7th Division.

"No, I don't believe we've met either. My name is Izaya Mishima and I'm the current Captain of the 5th Division, it's nice to meet you Captain Mitsukaze."

Izaya held out his hand to shake Hazama's. His piercing red eyes made direct contact with Hazama's, but he maintained a light smile all the same. While greeting Hazama, Izaya looked back at Ishpaleum.

"It's nice to meet you as well Captain Shinnok, this dining hall is truly beautiful."

Izaya's facial expression shifted to a neutral appearance as his gaze fixed itself back on Ishpaleum. He thought to himself.

I can't believe something like this was pulled off by Squad 11 given their savage history. Looks like this Captain might be different from all the rest after all. Something this amazing isn't what I'd expect from this division.

Izaya left his thoughts as a few more guests walked in. The first newcomer was dressed in white, the other was dressed in a formal outfit, the last one however was draped in the usual Captain's attire. Izaya introduced himself to the three newcomers just to be polite, he didn't mind doing it again.

"Good evening Captains, my name is Izaya Mishima, and I'm the Captain of the 5th Division. If you don't mind my asking, could you all introduce yourselves?"

Throughout this entire interaction, Izaya maintained a smile on his face. He really was excited to meet everyone.
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

Post by Ishpaleum Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 am

After having introduced himself, a few more guests had come in, one of which being the girl Alice, who he had previously met. She is an odd one... The other girl that had arrived had run straight to her, showing a friendship that made Ish laugh. And here I thought she wasn't the type for friends... maybe I was wrong about her.

Captain Hazama had turned to the newcomer and introduced himself, and the new Captain had responded, introducing himself as Captain Izaya of the 5th division. 5th Squad Captains had a reputation for being devious, and he suspected that Izaya was no different. Still, he seemed friendly enough, and he did compliment Ishpaleum's hall. As he did so, Ishpaleum bowed and smiled to him. "I am happy that it pleases you."

With that, he turned to the crowd, a smile on his face as he spread his arms wide. "My fellow Captains! Welcome to my hall! I hope you will find happiness here, and make some new friends! Enjoy yourselves tonight, and enjoy the food and drink. The only thing I can ask is that there be no violence here tonight, as much as we may be tempted." With that, he sat down on his throne again, to observe the party before him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:11 am

(someone should set up a post order or something later if more people join)

Light footsteps glided through the halls to a ever so rare and "wondrous" party. It was quite rare to see this particular silver haired soul wandering outside their own turf so happily and on their own free will. Holding their wet tabi boots in one hand and lifting their goggles with the other the young yet old captain wandered through the halls in search of this grand "party". Usually it would be typical of them to throw away such an invitation. But because the captain's 5th seat has pestered them to go and the division's 4th seat kept pestering them to do paperwork it was obvious which the captain would choose.

"Arah ara, I knew it wasn't a good idea to come to such a thing. Too big, there probably will be a lot of captains... and meeting people..." Just the thought of having to interact with other captains made Aki groan in agony just before entering the main banquet. But they figured it was best to just even show their face then later get lectured by someone.

"He- WoahhHHh" Before even finishing their greeting Aki was blinded by the grand decorations and the bright lights. Whoever threw this party really knew how to throw a party. Aki squinted their already slit eyes and slowly walked in while dripping water, leaving a small puddle wherever they walked.

"Heya everybody. I'm the 3rd's cappy~ " This captain with long silver hair, slit eyes and a smile like a snake had a weird tone of voice and spoke with very weird diction. While Aki surveyed the area they spotted a familiar face. "aryaaa~ Hazzuma! Fancy seeing you here." A slight sarcastic tone and a small chuckle escaped the captains lips.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5287

Post by Mushasune Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:37 am

The Zanpakuto Whisperer

The sound of gentle footsteps echoed in the barracks of the 11th Division, passive and unaware of the festivity behind closed doors. Unlike most of the Captains, Yoshiro was not available to receive his invitation, as he spent most of his time doing paperwork and farming the creatures that lurked beneath the floors of his office. It was an uncanny job, but the Captain of the 10th division found some peace in giving these faceless creatures an opportunity to finally have an identity, a name, and someone to bond to. So, the question was why Yoshiro was approaching the 11th Division knowing that he was removed from the seemingly common knowledge that the Captain was hosting such extravagance. The answer: he simply wanted to get started on meeting the captain—coincidentally starting with the golden cavalier of the 11th.

In fact, he simply strutted out of his mansion in his taco pajamas and a red T-shirt that lay obscured by his Captain hakama. Behind him, was the unopened letter that inquired if he would have his presence at the 11th’s banquet. His presence was casual; expecting a one on one conference between two leaders, and this very presence was not defiled by the bizarre looks and gazes from the 11th division members. They were probably floored by the idea that Yoshiro would invite himself in such a demeaning condition…but to Yoshiro it was the most comfortable. These fuzzy Taco pajamas were simply too amazing to turn down.

Once he finally got within the 11th’s domain, he had asked a member where he could find the man known as Ish…or that is what Yoshi wanted to call him. Cute shorter names were simply easier than the entire name. The answer he got, however, was not what he expected. Apparently, the man he was looking for wasn’t even here and instead sheltered himself elsewhere. Yoshiro simply accepted it and changed his trajectory, refusing to bother himself with the seemingly trivial thoughts of WHY he was there. Boy would he be surprised.

On his way there, he remembered his name for the captain…resulting in thoughts of cleverly coining more nicknames…but it was soon halted by the clamor of joy…a ruckus that was enough to come to the conclusion that the 11th was not alone. No mater though, perhaps he could still pull the man aside in order to speak with him privately and professionally. So he opened the door…and he simply froze. Instinct told him to turn around and come back another time, obviously underdressed for this event. A flashy white coat, dazzling dresses, a suit fit for a king….and here Yoshiro Mushasune was….in his pajamas. A soft chuckle slipped through his limps and a crooked smile slithered across his face. “First of all, in my defense, I fear that I didn’t get the memo on this feast.” He said to anyone who noticed his bleak entrance. “Second, if I wasn’t supposed to get any memo or invitation, then I am incredibly sorry for crashing this party.”

He found himself laughing, more at himself than anything else. He scratched the ball of chaos that was his snowy white hair and then recognized a few individuals…and eventually all of them. They were all Captains. His eyes grew wide as he realized that this was the best moment to familiarize himself with everyone. Sure, a private gathering would allow him to gain more intimate information…but this would have to suffice…at least he was able to knock down more than one bird with a single stone. At that moment he suddenly jumped, aware that he had stood there in silence as the series of realizations came to him. “I’m so sorry! I can leave if I have to, “ but he really didn’t, “but I would love to have my company here regardless of my….” He stopped to look at his attire, “Rather meager attendance”.
    TAG
    OUTFIT
    !Mushy!
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:45 pm

~OOC Posting Order~

Ishy, Shini, Izaya, Raiden, Alice, Aoi, Aki, Mushi, New People Here, repeat.

~We will have Shini go next, as Ishy and Izaya have made posts recently~
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:46 am

Hazama Spun around as he heard Captain Aki's voice, he had been mingling with some of the other captains.

Captain Aki, long time no see

flexing his prosthetic arm Hazama went to embrace Captain Aki with a hug when another guest showed up. This guest was dressed in the most unusual outfit and seemed to have stumbled upon the party that he was invited to but was completely unaware that he was invited to it. Hazama stopped and his thoughts wandered momentarily as he looked around the room.

This is such an usual group of Captains, but at least everyone seems to be getting along.

Snapping back to reality, Hazama reached out to pat Captain Aki on the shoulder and keep his voice low so only the two of them could hear.

Captain Aki, I was told that I should thank you for doing me a favor

Hazama motioning to his left arm

I dont mean to bring the tone of the party down but some day maybe you can tell me what happened

Hazama then put a smile on his face, spun around and spoke up

So Captain Ishpaleum, where is this fine drink you mentioned earlier?
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:08 am

Izaya noticed another man walked in, his hair was snow white and he was dressed unlike everyone else. In fact, he looked like he just woke up. Izaya formed an odd look on his face at the newcomers arrival, instinctively walked off to the table after the introductions, and prepared to get a glass of sake. He took a seat and grabbed one of the bottles of sake that he brought for the rest of the Captains. Since everyone decided that they were going to be cute with the drinks, Izaya decided to go ahead and have the first swig. He poured a small amount into his sake glass and lifted if towards his lips.

"....Hmmmm"

As the alcohol was intercepted by Izaya's taste buds and began its descent down to his stomach, a smile formed across his face. This was something he would do if something satisfied him enough. The taste of the liquid was exquisite. Izaya knew that after a few more tastes of his sake, that the night would liven up for him a lot.

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought two bottles...it would've been smart to keep one for myself."

Izaya looked around to ensure that nobody was watching. After confirming that no eyes were on him, he casually brushed his arm along the table and casually knocked his bottle of sake into his lap. After doing so, he looked around again in a discreet manner to confirm that everyone's attention was still elsewhere. Izaya immediately brushed his 75% full sake bottle into his kimono and took another swig of sake from his glass to seem normal. He was going to dedicate a whole bottle of alcohol to himself and nobody else. One bottle would be enough for everyone else. Izaya let out a slight laugh at his actions and remained at the table, isolating himself from the crowd.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:06 am

Raiden stood there casually as he then heard the voice of Alice, he already had a brief idea as to how she felt towards him... Luckily he believed that due to them being amongst... Company... She wouldn't try rip his throat out for not calling her when he came back from his mission.

One of the servants came towards him and offered him a glass of red wine, he accepted it gladly, he took a sip of it and then turned around to see the other captains entering the room. He politely said.

"Evening. Captain Alice."

He cleared he's throat, he saw some of the other captains and nodded to them as a greeting. He saw Captain Aki... He greeted her politely and with all respect.

"Greetings Captain Aki. It is an honour to see you once again."

He then spoke to Alice without looking towards her, he said in a low voice as he rose the glass of wine to his lips.

"You're looking... Ravishing tonight."

He continued to scan the room with his eyes, he looked over to the table and saw how the captain was... Stealing his own liqueur? From the party? ... He shook his head slightly and then saw another captain walk in... One who blurted out loud about not being sure if he was invited. He sighed a little, he looked towards the other captain and saw how many new faces there were, so young. He thought to himself...

-How long was I gone for?-

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:30 am

Alice was about to reluctantly lift the glass to her lips when a familiar voice was heard. Alice's eyes widened with relief and she took a step to the slide and turned to see Aoi. Well dressed, as always. Alice had a small smile for a kind greeting. "Aoi, Hi! Please, come and chat." her voice also calm and not alerting in volume.

Another captain introduced himself and asked the others to address themselves, including Alice. It was forward, but not rude. The greet was part of the point of this party. Alice gave a short but sweet curtsy, bending the knees with one foot in front of the other and lifting the corners of her dress, while bowing forward slightly at the waist. "Alice Liddell. Captain of the 6th Division."

She stood back into a relaxed stance and once again lifted the cup to her lips when another Captain entered. "Heya everybody. I'm the 3rd's cappy~ " The new captain was very snake like, which intrigued Alice. That one must have an interesting story to tell." Alice thought. Only to have her thoughts interrupted by another party attendant sliding in the doors.

A man, quite frankly, standing the in his pajamas. Alice's right eyebrow lifted and she turned her head and attention to Aoi, who would have a similar opinion of this fashion no-no. Alice managed to stop her jaw from dropping, but really? A semi- formal event in your pajamas... The nerve...

"Evening. Captain Alice." was sweetly stated by a familiar voice. Raiden. Her some what flame. Alice narrowed her eyes and didn't turn them to the man. If he thought a simple hello would have Alice forgive him, he was mistaken. He also addressed The 3rd Captain before moving a bit closer to Alice and saying with a deeper more... invigorating voice "You're looking... Ravishing tonight." Before drinking his red wine. Alice always believed Red wine was for lovers. Alice was about to smile from his sleek move, so she quickly took a drink from the cup to hide it, but she knew he would realize he is out of trouble with her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

Post by Aki_624 Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Seeing Hazama hug them Aki immediately returned the greeting. It was good to see an old member, a vice captain no less! In a room full of strangers. He was healthy which made her relax a little, she tensed up a little when he asked them what had happened to his arm. Aki merely let out one of their infamous smirks and looked out at the other captains.

"Arah arah, that ain't no party small talk topic Hazuma. I thought the 4th divis that healed ya up told ya? I think its betta if ya don't know but if ya do just stop by... well if you can find me that is." Aki noticed Raiden had also come in and greet them. "Raiden, It's alright ta see ya again." Aki let out a chuckle and looked out at the table.

"I'm much more of a tea person but I do enjoy a few drinks here and there. Though I see most of the alcohol is mostly gone." Aki let out a chuckle, "Its highly unusual to see most captains together really. Ta see them so friendly too, I think the worlds ending don't you Hazama?"
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Izaya Mishima Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 am

Between initially entering the party and the current time, Izaya had now had 6 shots of sake and had even finished half of the first bottle that he had stolen from the table of food. Izaya was now starting to feel the effects of his drinking, luckily the party was almost over, for him anyway. Using the little bit of common sense that he had left, before he went completely drunk, Izaya grabbed some onigiri and a dango. Those two were his favorite foods. Actually, he could probably live off of those for his entire life if it were up to him.

"Mmmmmmm! Onigiri!"

Izaya began to devour the onigiri first because he had been craving it all night. The sweet combination of rice and seaweed stimulated his taste buds much more than the initial taste of his sake did. Izaya wondered if he should leave soon, but then again, how was he going to get back to his office if he couldn't even stand up straight. Holding on to that fragment of awareness, he hoped that he didn't end up making a fool of himself while under the influence of alcohol. He looked around and stared at the Captain of the 2nd Division, Raiden, he looked odd. His appearance was sickening to Izaya at the moment considering that everything was starting to look distorted.

"Hey you! With the white suit!"

Before Izaya could kiss the last bit of his rationality goodbye, he was blurting out to the circle that consisted of Aki, Alice, and Raiden. but his outburst was directed towards Raiden. It was now, that the games began. Izaya was a bit of an emotional drunk. He could've been angry one minute and then sad the next.

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:12 am

Raiden was bored of being at the party, so he decided to leave. He turns over to Alice and gives her a kiss on the cheek, he whispers in her ear. -"this place bores me... You know where to find me if you want to... Chat".-

He nods to the people in front of him. "This places bores me, I'll see you all around."

He begins to walk off and then gets confronted by the drunken captain. Raiden grabbed a bottle of sake from the table and pushes the bottle into the Captains chest and let's go of the bottle, he the captain caught it, good if not too bad, he spoke to the captain and said.

"Here, drink this and shut up."

With that he walked out of the party and left the area.

(Raiden has now left the thread. Continue without him.)
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:38 am

Alice leaned into the cheek kiss, and had a very slight smile. She heard his whisper and her eyes followed Raiden as he walked out. The offer did seem sweeter than idle conversation. Her eyes glared around the room, as if darin anyone to say a word about it as she turned and followed him out the door.
    ~ Left Thread~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 am