Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Rukon District Meet

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128875

Rukon District Meet Empty Rukon District Meet

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Having fled the 3rd division meeting room, Lavi left a trail of dark energy. As he landed with a soft touch in the rukon district, his body had changed forms, he now resembled Suzaku even more than ever now. But something was off, almost as if he had been possessed by something. It seems that Lavi's zanpakto had possessed Suzaku's body and finally taking control. His blue spiritual pressure surrounded his body, like a spiral as he stood in his spot. Within an instant, it died down, but Lavi hadn't returned to his body. Suzaku sat down on a boulder and crossed his arms.
    "I finally gain control of this body" He said in a different tone of voice. "Its good to be in control and not be the one being controlled"

((Lavi is unconscience, his zanpakto gained a mind of its own, possessed Suzaku, and has taken control of his body, dont' post here till I talk this over with Sanba and Ruru))
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8364

Rukon District Meet Empty Re: Rukon District Meet

Post by Roukostu Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 am

Wulfgar was walking in the Rukon district, he noticed Lavi in the distance, he waved over at him, "Hey! Lavi! What are you doing out here? Aren't you suppose to be at a meeting or something?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 am

Mugen turned his head as he laughed.
    "I'm not lavi" He said. "I'm Illusion Mugen"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8364

Post by Roukostu Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 am

Wulfgar looked at him shocked, and had a grip on his sword, "what did you do to Lavi?!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 am

"I didn't do anything to Lavi" He said. "I just took control over his body and took on my own form, it appears I still have a bit of his appearance though"
    He looked as he gripped his zanpakto.
    "Now now, don't do that" He said. "I'm not going to try to fight"
    Miku Nigihayami
    Miku Nigihayami
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5098

Post by Miku Nigihayami Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Miku rushed in, and she suddenly saw her captain Lavi and the person she met earlier.
    She doesn't seemed to know what happened, the only thing she knew is her happiness
    when she spotted her captain.
    Miku jumps high in order to hug her beloved captain.
    "Lavi-taichou~~~~!!!" she squealed.

Miku hugged Lavi who isn't Lavi and they both dropped on the ground.
    "Taichou!! Aren't you're supposed to be in the HQ? I was looking all over for you!"
    Miku said as she still doesn't notice what's going on.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 pm

"Get your hands off me" Mugen said. He released a lot of his spiritual pressure and forced her back off of him.
    "I'm not this lavi character you speak of" He said. He snapped his fingers. His body started to disappear as he left the area.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 am

Mugen sat still on the roof of a building. He hadn't made a single movement. From within, a struggle was giving way. Mugen was trying to completely take over, and Lavi wanted to be free. Now, here is the inner struggle between Lavi and Mugen.

"Mugen, give me back my body" Lavi said. He had wounds all over his body from the battle the two just had.
    "Why should I weakling?" He asked. "I mean, look at you, you're weaker than I am, and if I rule over this body, then you won't have to worry about hardship anymore"
    Lavi shook his head. "I don't care, I want my body back" He said. "And why have you chosen now to take over?"
    Mugen started to laugh to himself. "I am tired of being the second wheel, or whatever you call it" He said. "This inner world of yours, its dark all the time, I want to see the sunlight for once, and then there is the problem with that thing back there"
    He pointed behind him as a large black and white electric lizard started to crawl through.
    "Boruto?" Suzaku asked. He was standing on a large rock as the lizard came to him.
    Mugen sighed. "I'm going to take control of this body once and for all" He said. He stabbed the ground with his zanpakto. The zanpakto started to leak purple spiritual pressure. It smothered the whole area. Lavi fell backwards as he watched the purple like fog fill the area.
    "Mugen, I have a better idea" Lavi said. "Split from my body, you'd be able to live on your own without me"
    Mugen rubbed his chin. "I like that idea, but what are you going to do? you'll have no zanpakto"
    Lavi looked at the giant lizard. "No, I have that" He said.
    Mugen nodded his head. "If it is what you wish" HE said. "But remember, I'm going to the enemies side, and I am going to become your enemy"
    Lavi nodded his head. "I couldn't care less" He said. With that, Mugen faded out of the inner world. As he did so, the inner world turned into a large pond. In the center of the pond was a patch of land.
    ---Outside---
    Mugen's body fazed out of Lavi's body. He stood above him with his arms crossed. "Fool" HE said. He disappeared and headed to the human world alone, without a person to figure out where he was going.
    Miku Nigihayami
    Miku Nigihayami
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5098

Post by Miku Nigihayami Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Miku was being flung by the unknown person who was in Lavi.
    She watched as Mugen dissapeared in her sight.
    Miku clentched her hands,
    "That wasn't Lavi-taichou..." she mumbled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:51 am