Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya'

Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5062

Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya' Empty Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya'

Post by Duquin Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Greetings all of Bleach Dynasty, I am a big fan of bleach and am pleased to see a forum using the recently touched on fullbring/updating their information on humans to include it. My real name shall remain anonymous however you all can call me whatever you please. I go by Skye/Duquin Delequa, Tenju(using the kanji 天 for heaven and 寿 for ones natural life.) Feel free to address me in any manner however, I'm open to new names ^^ I only ask you don't make negative variations of the existing ones, each is special to me in it's own way.

My resume so to speak is more years than I care to count rping, I've held down every variation of staff position so I respect the responsibility of others who do but don't hesitate to politely speak my mind if I disagree with a call that is made. I'm about as socially capable in rp as a pool of mud however I pride myself on being an experienced fighter and look forward to clashing blades with many if I decide to stay here long.

In real life I have the responsibilities that come with being in the United States Navy Seabees and while I'm only an E-2(low ranking pay grade) I still have duties I must attend to. That being said I'm also going on deployment to the middle east in a few months so my activity may be unreliable for an 8 month period, that all depends on which base I end up on. If it's a larger base that is built up I should have daily computer access, if it's a small Detachment site then I might have none so please bare with me when the time comes.

I think that covers everything, I look forward to starting on a character soon ^^
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9045

Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya' Empty Re: Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya'

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:37 pm

I shall call you Duquin! And its wonderful to have you with us. It is a valid reason as to why you may come and go. It was nice to meet you in the chatbox and it is even nicer to meet you you not in chatbox!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya' Empty Re: Name's Duquin, Nice to meet ya'

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey Duquin, welcome to BD, nice intro thread ^_^

If your confused with anything, feel free to leave me a PM

Cya