Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Mission: HActivity

Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4221

Mission: HActivity Empty Mission: HActivity

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 am

It was not much time has passed since Takeshi was returned to Soul Society and he has been given the first mission.
    It wasn't much of a mission bechous he couldn't use shikai.It did not bother him because he had spent a few years practicing and his skills were much improved, and he was sure they would not struggle.
    *I will show to Captain Hinamatsuri what i can do* Takeshi tought.
    Takeshi went to the place where Hallows was last time seen and he knew that hunt has just begin.
    Couple hour's all Rukongai was quiet. But then he heard scriem. He fast went to the place where he heard it. He saw the girl that had surrounded by ten hallow's.

- What a dragg , only ten ? Huh well this will be fast.
    First 8 he killed in 5 second's but there rest two was more skilled then Takeshi tought. Takeshi saw the girl was hurt and he had no other choice to retreat and take care of the girl.He used Flashstep and run like 5 km whit out stoping. Then he used aid at the girl injuries and tied a bandage.

- Well now i probobly need to take u at your home .
    Little girl was shy but she sayed - Thank you mister !
    - It was nothing , so where do u live ?
    - No need to help me anymore mister you did much already !
    - Well okey hope u will get better soon. Now i need to kill those hallow's.
    He left before she had time to say something.After some time he found those two hallow's he needed some time to kill them bechous usually he uses shikai but it wasn't hard to win these low level hallow's.
    There was almost morning when he had already kill'd about hundred hallow's but no one was worth fight.He went back to soul society when he was attacked by large spirit pressure. And there was challange what he was waited for. In front of Takeshi was 3-meter large hallow who attacked him hard whit his punches.
    Takeshi was tired bechous he wasn't sleeping all night and now he found the strongest one of the hallow's . Takeshi drew his sword out and cut off hallow's both legs by ussing flashstep.
    Hallow had regenaration who was wery fast . They fought about hour when Takeshi was pissed off he cut off all of hallow's parts and screamed - Kido:58.Tenran .
    After few second there was no part of hallow and Takeshi went back to soul society where he gave his report to the Captain's.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10931

Mission: HActivity Empty Re: Mission: HActivity

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 am

Suggestion # 1

I honestly would like to see this re-written again, and anything after you decide to write please take your time and space out each new paragraph. Because right now it looks very messy and has a lot of poor grammar. I would try and invest in getting Microsoft Word or Office for the sake of wanting to improve so others can have an idea what you want to portray with the character you have.

Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm

ahh i already told i cant use Microsoft
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 pm

try this link out and see if you can download Microsoft word. if not then it was at least worth a shot.

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=microsoft+word+free+download&searchtype=downloads
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 am

Downloaded it but it dosn't change my mistake's
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:38 am

Then you will at least attempt to either email me what you want to post up. I will help you with all the corrections an show you them so that you in return can spot them and make the corrections.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9401

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 am

Or you can download google chrome and use google docs.

I use google docs rather then microsoft word for all my assignments. It's really good.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 pm

He does use the docs but their are still quite a bit of grammar errors that are very easily noticeable. That is why I was curious if he is even taking the time to be patient and write or simply doing something entirely else
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9401

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:14 am

Oh I see that. Grammer errors as well as a very rough storyline(?) of the mission.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:29 pm