Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Espada and Alice

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4971

Espada and Alice  Empty Espada and Alice

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 am

On her search for the white rabbit, Alice stayed in her level one insanity. (This simply means she sees things as if she were in wonderland.) Sitting on the tip of the eiffel tower, she looked down upon the city below. Where could that rabbit be? She said, He's terribly late, you know...

The wind from the high altitude made her hair dance, and the tower slightly bow, but she sat calmly in wait. The late afternoon air was crisp and cool on this autumn day. Time could pass rapidly, sitting quietly on days like this one.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6123

Espada and Alice  Empty Re: Espada and Alice

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:23 am

The city seemed quiet, a lot quieter than what one would expect from Paris but one could imagine that it was just one of those days where people didn't wish to be outside. Of course it probably didn't help that it was late in the afternoon so people were busy on their way home. While the strange individual sat on top of the Eiffel Tower, a strange line appeared in the air down below. The line seemed to pull apart, much like shutters, to reveal a strange gray like landscape which the small shadow of a figure slowly walked out. Yellow eyes peered ahead, unblinking as the figure found itself in a strange location. It's face was hidden in the darkness below the straw hat which was adorn on it's head and it's blonde hair dangled down the sides of it's body. "My... My... Wrong location." It said, crossing it's arms as it's glowing yellow eyes closed and it shook it's head. "I was trying for at least the Rukongai District but I got this place... Oh well... Maybe if I make some chaos I will draw the attention of a Shinigami." It said, twirling the small staff in it's hand before hitting the ground with it.

This action released a multitude of things at once, the city of Paris began to rumble like a category six earthquake had hit it and a potent spiritual pressure was released on the poor city. "I wont be able to find her if my string of bad luck continues. Maybe I will be lucky and be able to torture information out of a Shinigami here." It said, hitting the ground again causing another burst of power to shake the city as it tried to lure something in for the kill.

Spoiler:
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am

Alice looked around slowly, responding to the crumbling city around her. Her eyes searched the grounds for a source, and say a thing with yellow eyes. Her head tilted for a moment, so her sanity could lock on and recognize the creature as one of the world her mind was trapped in.

She slowly glided to the ground leaving about 30 yards between her and this new thing. And the Banker, inspired with a courage so new
    It was matter for general remark,
    Rushed madly ahead and was lost to their view
    In his zeal to discover the Snark.
    But while he was seeking with thimbles and care,
    A Bandersnatch swiftly drew nigh
    And grabbed at the Banker, who shrieked in despair,
    For he knew it was useless to fly.
    He offered large discount—he offered a check
    (Drawn "to bearer") for seven-pounds-ten:
    But the Bandersnatch merely extended its neck
    And grabbed at the Banker again.
    Without rest or pause—while those frumious jaws
    Went savagely snapping around—
    He skipped and he hopped, and he floundered and flopped,
    Till fainting he fell to the ground.
    The Bandersnatch fled as the others appeared
    Led on by that fear-stricken yell:
    And the Bellman remarked "It is just as I feared!"
    And solemnly tolled on his bell.

With this, Alice waited, looking upon the vile Bandersnatch.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 am

The creature sighed, it continued to bang it's staff against the ground causing Paris to slowly crumble as buildings shifted and fell down. People ran in chaos, screaming while the creature continued to pound away at the ground and release it's spiritual pressure. It finally sighed and stopped, the area around it was completely destroyed and people laid on the ground, some having been extinguished of their last breath while others were injured. "Bring out your dead." It said, the glove on one side of it's body which hid it disappeared and a darkness seemed to slowly snake it's way out of it's long sleeves. The strange shape quickly changed, turning into a feral animal in shape as it opened it's massive jaws and began to devour what it could find. Living, dead, spirits, even the parts of buildings it began to quickly devour as it stretched around, the main body of the beast standing still and staring ahead.

"It's good to have a nice dinner... It's an important meal of the day." It mumbled, the dark mass which resembled a large animal ran around, what would be it's tail being the only thing connecting it to the 'Bandersnatch' as Alice saw it. "Even if I don't get a shinigami... At least I'll have a decent sized meal after this is done..."
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 am

Alice tilted her top hat down, and closed her eyes. Such a naughty creature, that Bandersnatch.

Spirit pressure exploded away from here body, like a wind storm that she was the center of. Her Hoho and Kido skills stood at the ready, and her spirit pressure slowed and focused into her treasured shunko. (Shunko is an advanced secret battle technique, combining the physical techniques of Hakuda with the spell-based techniques of Kidō. It is an ultra-powerful technique in which one drives Kidō into one's arms and legs. The Kidō itself can also be controlled and fired at opponents from the body. Alice's Shunko appears as she fights by surrounding her back and arms with pressurized Kidō that appears to be a strong current of wind. This was easy for her to learn and master, as all she did was figure out how to make her passive into an active move.)

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 am

The wolf like appendage continued to move about, devouring everything it could sink it's jaws into as the size of what it ate didn't seem to matter. It continued to eat until a spiritual pressure exploded which caused the yellow eyes of the Espada to look up towards her. The appendage turned as well, two eyes opening on the sides of it's head revealing large red eyes which focused on Alice. "So finally... A shinigami has decided to grace me with their presence. I was hoping for a male though... It's a lot harder on me to torture such a lovely looking individual." The Espada said, shrugging it's shoulders as the wolf appendage lowered itself, it's 'fur' standing up as it released a strange gurgling roar which was mixed with the sounds of nails on chalkboards and different tones of yells. "My my... I wonder what your flesh tastes like.."
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:13 am

Shinigami?... My name is Alice She lifted her head and opened her eyes. Cry all you want, Bandersnatch, you shall not go free to destroy my Wonderland.

Holding the Zanpakuto between her two forearms, it glows a bright yellow color, and transforms, wrapping around her two lower arm portions. "Let me see your slender and swift skills, Kuuki Kitsune."

Attached at both forearms are braces of Zanpakuto grade strength. The holsters carry up to 6 needles at a time. However, this doesn't mean that is a total number of needles she can create before needing to reload. She can potentially make up to hundreds of needles. If a needle is fired and doesn't land where it was intended, the particles shatter and return as a fresh needle in the holster. The brace also covers the opposite side of the arm for protection, and are of Zanpakuto material, so can block attacks.
    The needles are made of Zanpakuto material, as well. The needles are 7 inches in length. they only have 1 cm width, descending to .03 Cm at the tiny tips, to easily pierce the harshest of skins. The holster and needles are black in color.

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 am

"Alice... Hmm... What a beautiful name for such a beautiful form. Of course that isn't my concern because you will soon join the others within my stomach..." The Espada said, chuckling softly as the wolf like appendage released a low growl which mixed with screams of different pitches. "I will enjoy ripping your flesh apart with my teeth. Unless of course you can tell me where Claire is... I might spare you some pain and suffering. I want my Claire." It said, yellow eyes piercing out from beneath the shadows of the hat as the wolf like appendage slowly prowled around the owner. "What is the answer, lovely Alice? Be quick or I shall cut off your tongue." It said, a soft growl continued to be emitted from the wolf like creature which lowered itself to the ground. Red eyes continued to gaze at Alice as if ready to strike at any moment and try to kill her.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 am

Alice tilted her head, extremely confused.C-Claire? her hands gripped her skull. No.. No name like that in Wonderland. No Claire here. She dropped her hands and her face was blank. Her spirit pressure continued to whirl around her like wind, in Shunko form.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 am

The eyes of the Espada slowly changed from their seemingly nice bright yellow into a dark red as Alice said there was no Claire here. The wolf like creature suddenly withdrew into the main body and a glove quickly appeared within the sleeve. A purple like color surrounded the Espada as it gripped it's head. "WHERE IS SHE!" It screamed, it's voice seemed contorted, warped to the point where it sounded like millions of people were saying the same thing at the same time. The espada quickly disappeared with a soft poof, leaving smoke behind before appearing in the air. "GIVE HER BACK TO ME! I KNOW YOU DISGUSTING CREATURES KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" It yelled, reaching into it's sleeves, it threw out a die, one from each sleeve which flew at Alice like bullets. As they traveled, they slowly began to grow in size, each becoming the size of a typical two story home as they homed in one Alice, looking to crush her under their size.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 am

using her shunko as an air current while using her Hakuda technique Leaves in Windshe skirted around the first die and then the next, moving in closer. Now about 50 feet from the Bandersnatch she switched to offensive.

Lifting forth her right hand her spirit pressure focused into a tornado.

Tenran (Orchid Sky): A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target to inflict gashes and push It back.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 am

The Espada growled, the die fell to the ground, smashing buildings beneath them as Alice moved closer towards the being who was attacking her. With a flick of a wrist, the die exploded, destroying a block of the city a piece with a large pillar of light. The Espada narrowed it's eyes towards Alice as she began her counter attack, firing what resembled a tornado towards the being. The Espada seemed to move much like in flight, dipping downwards before flying through the air quickly. It flew beneath Alice, reaching into it's sleeves once again it withdrew eight daggers, one between each finger in both gloved hands. They glowed a soft purple, obviously re-enforced with it's spiritual energy to the point where they would be able to slice through flesh like butter. "You don't stand a chance, little girl. I exist to kill your kind..." It said, tossing the daggers which traveled through the air at an alarming rate towards the Shinigami. This being seemed dangerous, obviously not a newbie when it came to fighting.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 am

As she was in Shikai already, these daggers would be easy to negate. Her control of air current focused on the daggers, and the flew off to the sides, turning at 90 degree angles, and flew off in all directions.

With her Shunko activated it tor away her dress, revealing her outfit beneath it, to increase speed and be ready for use. Espada and Alice  3960146187_b59a02d03b_m

Using her high level flash step, she shot down, and with a Shunko power kick attempted to slash down landing a devastatingly powerful blow with direct contact to the Bandersnatch.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 am

It watched as she scattered the daggers away, it's red eyes stared at her as it flew threw the air quickly, it's glove disappearing on one of it's hands as it knew she would retaliate. "You creatures are truly stupid." It muttered as she came flying at it, which a soft sound of a chain jingling rang out before it was struck by the kick, sent flying through the air as it struck into the ground. There was a large explosion as it made impact with the ground, the jingling rang out again as it's form was seen in the large crater in which the force of it striking the earth had made. It was still, the red eyes seemingly extinguished as it didn't move, not even the movement of breathing could be made out as one would be led to believe that she had killed it in one hit. Hopefully, for her sake, this was true.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:20 am

Directly after impact she flash stepped back into the air and let off a blast of energy from her Shunko, testing for changes in the environment, like a bat's ultrasonic ability. After hearing the jingle she didn't trust the outcome of her blow.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 am

A soft sigh came from the body as the clothing shifted before the red eyes once again re-opened and looked up in the air towards Alice. "I told you... I'm designed to kill your kind. A soft nudge like that wont kill me..." It said, slowly getting up before it began to clean itself off with it's one hand. "Your Shikai is weird... My weapon though it much better in comparison to yours..." It said, tossing the sleeve which lacked a hand now up which caused a rather large sword to fly up into the air. At the end of the hilt it was connected to a chain which jingled and as it hit the ground, the full size of the sword was revealed. The blade in itself was at least five and a half feet long while the hilt added another foot and a half to it. The chain was inky in contrast to the black sword and the chains ran up into the sleeve of the Espada. "If you care for your life... I would suggest backing down cause I can't guarantee you will survive on my next attack."
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 am

My kind? But I am the only Alice here! I am not a card, nor a chess piece, not a duoduo bird, nor a cat. I am not a flower or a weed. I am just Alice!

Alice though for a long moment.

Bandersnatch, I have yet to use my Shikai.. She tiltd her head.

~Note: She can use perma Shikai~

Aiming her left holster at the beast laying in the pit, she used the technique Cyclone of needles:
    Using the element of wind as well as her quick fire of needles she fires then in a cyclone-like shape from the holster towards the enemy. This move can be shot from all directions.

Second neurotoxin: Aluminum ~ Left holster releases this~
    Another real neurotoxin. The Neurotoxic behavior of aluminum is known to occur upon entry into the circulatory system, where it can migrate to the brain and inhibit some of the crucial functions of the blood brain barrier (BBB). A loss of function in the BBB can produce significant damage to the neurons in the CNS, as the barrier protecting the brain from other toxins found in the blood will no longer be capable of such action. Though the metal is known to be neurotoxic, effects are usually restricted to patients incapable of removing excess ions from the blood, such as those experiencing retinal failure. Patients experiencing aluminum toxicity can exhibit symptoms such as impaired learning and reduced motor coordination.
    For full effects of this neurotoxin there has to be a build up of it to allow for the full effects. 3 hits is when the opponent if feeling the full effects. Once the foe is under full effect they will have the symptoms for 3 posts. While slowly gaining the symptoms from the first 2 hits, Alice has 6 posts from each to level up to the next hit with symptoms still in effect.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 am

"I can see things that others cannot see... I feel things that others cannot feel... I am what I am and not what I'm not." It said, looking towards the attack that was coming towards it, the hat on it's head quickly grew and enveloped it's body. In an instant two other hats appeared and it shuffled itself among the hats till when the hat that was struck where it was revealed it wasn't there. "Now... Now... Let's play a game... Bring them to the kingdom, Kingdom Key." It whispered, the large sword began to glow until it became nothing but a small key which the being grabbed hold of. "Welcome to my world..." It said, tossing it's hat into the air which revealed the feminine like face that was once hidden in the shadows for a split second. Until it was sucked into the hat, the current nagging at Alice violently until she would follow it.

Spoiler:
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:56 am

What Alice saw, was the rabbit hole, which she followed to without a fight.

The interest in the rabbit whole and it leading deeper into Wonderland, in her mind, lead to stage 2 of her insanity

exchange for sanity 1: In exchange for a portion of her sanity she will have increased shunko control and speed. Physical strength will also go up, but this is due to the increase in shunko control.

exchange for sanity 2: No power will be held back in this state of mind. She doesn't believe in mercy. Physical strength will be at max. Shunko will be at full control.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:01 am

As Alice entered the hat, it fell to the ground, remaining still as it was shielded by a powerful force to make sure no one could mess with it. Inside the world, Alice would find herself falling downwards, nothing but darkness accompanying her. A shape below her, falling with red eyes staring at her in a grin. "Let's see if you can find me." A small white tooth grin appeared below the red eyes. "If you can... You will be free... If not... You will remain here till your body rots away." It said, laughing as the dark shape disappeared and walls appeared around her before a single pathway led before her to a door. A figure standing at the door, opening it, white fur covered it's body, red eyes, a small vest jacket and a golden pocket watch with long ears. "Oh my... Oh my... I'm late... I'm late." It said, quickly rushing through the door which closed behind it.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 am

Alice without a word, followed the rabbit through the door.

She closed it behind her. A cruel grin crossed her lipsreckless creatures, always want anther find. Get ready and set, now terry no longer, we're one and we're twain, now let's play a game. High stakes, knees shake, no breaks. Triple the wadger. 3 clicks in the chamber. 3, chances to claim her. By the book, by hook, by rook, shadow takes all my pet. My, what a strange duet. Shadow takes all... Cunning creatures slither front and slighter back. Double dealers, double up for the attack. I could say that I'm hurt, but it wouldn't be true. The knife in my back, it reminds me of you. You're my beautiful stranger the game is a foot, the shadows don't maim, so don't pussy foot, shoot.

She began to step forward, keeping her eyes closed, and a grin on her face.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:18 am

She would find herself in a new room, a glass table sat in the middle, countless doors ran down the walls and at the very end of the hall room of doors was some curtains. It seemed the rabbit which she had been following earlier had disappeared, already moving past this room. It was up to her to find her way out of this strange and mystifying room. The way out was unknown but there was a possibility that one of the doors led the way. A pair of eyes seemed to watch her though, a strange feeling of being watched befell all that followed this Espada into it's world. It seemed this being was meaning on taking her on an adventure through a copy of Alice in Wonderland.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 am

Alice looked around the room, and at all the doors. She knew Wonderland inside and out. She used a shunko charged kick and down fell the door who's knob had a face, and forward she went.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 am

As she kicked the door down, a scream rang out through Wonderland, as if the world itself was in agony from the kick. The place slowly started to become distorted, what would have normally been a beautiful garden like landscape slowly began to turn black as if dying. Strange creatures began to walk the landscape, mutations of normal animals to the point where they looked like random animal parts put together. They released strange growls throughout the area as they hunted down their meal. "Oh dear... Oh dear some one has changed the story... I must get moving cause I'm late!" The rabbit said, hurrying along a path in front of Alice which was covered in the glowing eyes of the deranged creatures which now filled the landscape. It was almost as if the world itself was now attempting to get rid of Alice rather than accept her.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 am

Rabbit, your grammar is lacking. The queen will never approve of such things.. She followed it, as the distorted creatures approached her.

Without even setting eyes on them she cast bakudo 62 Hundred-Step Rail Parch: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the targets to the ground and render them immobile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 pm