Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Alice's Home

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5250

Alice's Home Empty Alice's Home

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 am

After a few minutes had past Raiden had non stop been running at a fast rate to get Alice home. He finally reached the 13th division and then began to ran through all the buildings until he finally came to a halt and saw a house which he hoped was Alice's he looked at the post that was beside it and it stated that it was Alice' home.

He attempted to open the door however the door was locked. Raiden went into his jacket and took out a small knife where he stabbed the socket and twigged it slightly and managed to unlock the door, the door pushes open and Raiden withdraws the knife into his jacket.

He walks in and closes the door behind him locking it. He then slowly walks upstairs with Alice on his shoulder and places her down gently on the large bed that was there, once he did this he then slowly began to walk out the room as he was going to stand guard outside the house.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4951

Alice's Home Empty Re: Alice's Home

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 am

Alice drunkenly sits up, and mumbles. Who's here? I don't remember asking guests for tea... And rubbed her eyes.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 am

Just as Raiden was about to leave she awakens. His eyes widened slightly, he takes out a small blue pouch which contains green sleeping powder, he mumbles to himself.

"Michael made those pills to be too strong! they worked too fast!"

He sneaks over to Alice and then pats her head. "Shh... go to sleep..."

He takes out some of the green powder from the pouch and sprays it over her eyes and nose so that she can quickly fall back asleep.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 am

She bursts into tears. Yoewr brovar tol' ou' dinn e'? Very loud dramatic crying continues Na' you gunna 'ate me fo' eva! Her hands cover her face to cry into and continues to cry.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 am

Raidens eyes widen as he looks to the powder.

"MICHAEL SAID THIS WAS SLEEPING POWDER! THAT IDIOT!"

He looks to the young girl. "Uhh... shh... shh... uhh... it's okay? everything will be fine?"

Her loud crying was starting to alert the guards as they called out to her.

Guards: "Miss Rose... is everything okay in there?"

Raiden: "Damn... the guards... uhh... crap what do I do? ... think Raiden..."

Raiden pulls on a very light british feminine voice: "Uhh.. yes! everything is okay not to worry just a little bit ill is all!"

Guards: "Very well madam, you tell us if something is wrong!"

The guards then suspiciously began to leave slowly.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 am

She wonders over to him yewr no laydey! she was calm now, but confused. Why are yew in my rooooom?
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 am

Raiden sighs and then says to himself "Oh for fuck sake..."

He then looks to the young girl as the guards start to get more suspicious of him, he couldn't think of anything else to do that would shut her up so instead of hitting her he did was Michael would do. He grabbed the young girls face and kissed her deeply in a large attempt to shut her up. In his mind he thought.

This better shut her up... I'm getting tired of these guards trying to get involved in something that has nothing to do with them...
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 am

Alice took the kiss and smiled Gaurds. Leave. Now. O' I will beat you all ta hewl'. Your annoying me. After this shw simply stared at Raiden. Not knowing what to expect.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 am

Raiden finished kissing her and then he slowly laid her back onto the bed.

"You must rest now, forget whatever happened in this evening and rest. I shall be taking guard duty outside if you may need me at all."

Raiden then follows up by walking out slowly as he heads to do guard duty outside, he sighed slightly as he had to disobey his own rule of not becoming attracted to anyone or to show attraction. He continued to walk outside.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 am

Drunken Alice would take the kiss followed by leaving veeeery harshly. She would cringe and being bawling again. Just as loudly as before.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 am

"Oh for F*ck sake!"

He looks up to the writers in the sky breaking the fourth wall.

"REALLY!? You guys are really gonna make me do this!?"

The writers nod. "I hate you guys -.- I'm meant to be a cold hearted killer!"

He bows his head in embarrassment as he dashes inside, locks the door behind him runs to Alice's room closes the curtains and then the rest of what happened that evening is up to the readers imagination. Once day light come Raiden slowly begins to leave the house as he tries to go of into doing guard duty once more.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 am

As sober Alice awakens in less than she remembered when at the office. She looked up at see Raiden creeping out of the room. She flailed, having only brief flashed on memory and falls out of bed in a jerk of "What did we do last night?" confusion.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 am

Raiden squints his eyes as the young girl wakes up, he thinks.

"How the fell does she do that!?!?!"

He looks back at the young girl and coughs lightly. "Nothing. You simply were extremely drunk you laid a kiss on me, I attempted to leave you threw me back onto you bed and then I managed to hold you down where I covered your eyes and waited until you fell asleep. You then fell asleep and every time I attempted to get out of the bed you would hug me and squish me half to death.... you also stripped out of your clothing. Which was not my fault in any way or form."

He looked to the young girls eyes... and nothing... much more... apart from the odd look every now and again.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 am

She looked to the side. My name is Christina Valentine. You should go before everyone wakes up... She didn't look back up. She sat, and waited.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 am

"My name is Raiden Shichirou. I came here to look after you, I assure you nothing happened last night!"

He walked over to the young girl, placed a blanket over her and then knealed down he gave her a kiss on the forehead and then got back up and walked towards the door. He stopped by the door and then said.

"Believe it or not, I enjoyed spending time with you. I apologize for any inconveniences."

He then continued to quietly walk out the door as he managed to finally stepped outside.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 am

She smiled. She made the right choice to pledge her life to him. Even if he was unaware that she had done so.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am

Raiden fixes up his uniform and sorts out his blade. He looks up to the window of where the young girl was, he nodded and a rare site appeared as Raiden shed a smirk. He then turned his face to face the front as the smirk on his face was gone, he began to walk and then as the guards approached him he went into shunpoe knocking back the guards as Raiden disappeared back to the Shichirou clan base to train.

Michael on the Radio: "Raiden, Raiden? You alright? Haha good! now get your ass here it's time for training!"

Raiden: "Yes Brother."

With that he disappeared and went on to attend his other duties.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 am

Alice remembered sleeping beside the man. She crawled back up into her bed, and was going to go back to sleep. She didn't seem to feel like she had slept much last night. She curled up, as she had by force onto Raiden. Her cheeks turned red, and she feel back to sleep. From now on life would be much different, now that her vow was in affect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 pm