Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Funnyguy339
Jintaro
Cornelia Britannia
Aki_624
8 posters

Fight Zone

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7047

Fight Zone  - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight Zone

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 am

Well if hes my teacher I think itll take me forever to learn anything from him, I think the only thing he wanted to see is a good fight and to keep it interesting told me things to make it a better show

well if I told you everything you would never learn anything now would you?

laughing at what his captain had said, Hazama wondered if one day he would be in the same position as that. He highly doubted that Hinomoto-Toushin would try to consume him but Hazama would master him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9389

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:14 am

Aki was baffled and laughed once more. Hazama's sword seem so different from his personality. Well then again, sometimes the sword doesn't match the wielder. Likes hers.

"Your zanpaktou came from inside you so I bet he alreadly knows everything. So I guess it is the job of the wielder to also be a student. Some shinigami take the time each day to just sit and talk to their sword. You'll both grow, yourself mostly. Actually I was just like you when i first met Seijuro, a student. Willing to learn and listen to everything he had to tell me."

"And then you became a captain brat who doesn't listen to anything. Your still growing."

She hit her sword against the ice with a smile. "And then we became partners. No longer student and teacher. But two halves of one warrior... even if I still have things to learn. You'll see how annoying a zanpaktou can get."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 am

[i]You know that she is right, you have no idea how annoying I can become but you gotta learn[/i

Hazama heard his Zanpakuto comment on Captain Aki's words. He was slowly getting use to the fact that he was going to be sharing his head with someone else.

Captain I can't thank you enough for helping get me this far, but I think you could of gone a little easier

Hazama rubbed his chest and laughed after he spoke to Captain Aki, he knew that if she didn't go as hard as she did he probably wouldn't have awoken his zanpakuto.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 am

Aki sat up leaning back with her hands supporting her. "Easier? How much easier cold I have gone? I didn't even release my zanpaktou!... then again.... I guess this is why new academy student won't join me... " She let out a small chuckle.

"But if they weren't ready for a challenge they probably won't be ready for my division. Ya know?Besides that almost dying let you discover your sword. And a little pain! I don't think our future enemies would have had any mercy killing you. Right?"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 pm

I was attempting to make a joke Captain...I could not be happier that you pushed me this far and got me to where I am currently. I also am very grateful that you didn't release your Zanpakuto, I doubt I would have lasted very long

Hazama stood up, the ice starting to get to him.

I know my enemies will be unrelenting in the quest to kill me.

Hazama started to think on how to word what would come next.

Captain, If I were to die in combat defending innocent people, defending Soul Society as long as I died doing something that meant something and not in vain id gladly accept it.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 am

Aki sat a bit surprised for a moment then sighed.

"Your so polite and well mannered all the time I don't even know what's a joke anymore. Ah but thanks for admitting your doom if I did release my sword. But I want to play with you a bit before I kill you!" She laughed at her own jokes.

His next words made her stop laughing, and smiling completely. Sitting up straight she located a small ice piece fallen from the battle field and held it in her hand. "idiot." She threw the ice at his head and stood up.

"You have good morals. And a good goal. Dying for innocent souls isn't a bad death. But to me I think that's a waste. "if it meant something" means nothing. If you want to die for innocent souls thats fine. But do it if "it means something to your soul". Got it? But don't die. I hate more paper work." She ended her words with a light joke and a smirk.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 am

Captain, I wouldn't want you to fill out anymore paper than you need to but I might just have to get use to this new life some more but when I was a samurai retainer to give my life for a noble cause for my lord was the greatest honor I could achieve

Hazama understood that Captain Aki and himself were complete opposites and with time he would probably change but he always put his employer a head of himself here in soul society.

you know you should probably lighten up a little I agree with your Captain. I really do not like the idea of dying

as long as we work together we won't have to worry about either of us dying now will we?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 am

Aki scratched her head. His ideals are intact from before he even entered the academy. He has his loyalties and way of life. Far different then anyone she's trained. He seemed to belong in the first division to her no matter what. But if this is the path he chose then theres nothing she could do about it now.

"Fine for now, i'm your lord. I hate being on top of people but that's that. No arguments. I am your captain therefore I order you not to die. Your payment from me is that I'l maybe won't let you die in battle." She let a small laugh before looking him the eyes. "Besides, I don't think your zanpaktou would like you dying so willingly either. It's their life too don't forget. "
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Listening to Captain Aki as she told him that she was his lord, Hazama started to feel like he had a purpose now. This was what he was use to, she was his boss and he was her soldier. She continued on to mention that his zanpakuto wouldnt't like me to die so willingly afterward Hazama spoke up...

He was just telling me that Captain. I noticed that you seem to confused at times when I speak or concerned like just know when you scratched your head.

you concern me and confuse me and I can read your thoughts, I know all about you. I can only imagine how she feels

Hazama shook his head at Hinomoto-Toushin's comment and realized that it most look weird, he was still adjusting to life with his spirit.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:31 am

Aki scratched her head again and noticing her action she stop and crossed her arms. She had a confused thinking face but then began to laugh. His sword was on par with her it seems.

"We should switch zanpaktou, mine acts just like you. All formal and stuff... except he's so bitter to me. You only confuse me cause your way of life isn't on the same line with mine. You've always had someone above you. Me, I follow my own orders. But hey I guess we can teach each other how to live differently. Your unique in your own way cause your so different from the rest of the divisioners. "
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 am

There is an idea, Ill go with her and you can go with her Zanpakuto

Hazama heard H-T voice trail off and then came back.

Im Kidding you are stuck with me whether you like it or not

why would I want to get rid of you, you are my power and I intend to use it.

Hazama looked back to Captain Aki.

I notice things about people, their body language tells me almost everything I need to know. Its how I lasted so long as a bodyguard and why I was the best, I most of learned it in life

Hazama noticed that the more he thought about his real life, the harder it became to recall it.

So captain whats next? I say we get some rest unless you can recommend anything else.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:17 am

"Hey don't trade me so willingly."

Aki stood up and brushed the dust off her pants and squeezed water out of her shirt.

"Try not to think about your life when you were alive so much. It'll just come back to bite you." She calmly says as Aki walked over and picked up her haori she took off for battle. It was still kind of dry so she put it on And placed her zanpaktou on her back once more.

"Just go forth with what you have now and what will come later in this life. The afterlife. I agree I'm going to go take a nap or something and dry off. Why don't you take a rest and if you have time go visit the other squads or see other shinigami. As much as I hate going out you shouldn't coup yourself up in the third."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 am

Hazama laughed as Captain Aki mentioned going out to other divisions and staying solely in 3rd division, Hazama had noticed that besides his instructors at the academy the only other people that he had talked to was Captain Aki.

I think I will go and see if I can meet other people, I hadn't realized that I really haven't left 3rd Division at all.

Hazama readied himself to leave the training room, he let his hand run across the wound that Captain Aki inflicted on him and he realized that if he wanted to a better soldier, a better samurai to his captain he would need to become stronger.

Captain Thank You for this training session, i'll take this

Hazama pointed to his chest and continued

as a lesson in Shinigami Combat that ill never forget. so lead the way captain

Hazama bowed slightly and motioned with arms in a sweeping motion toward where he thought the exit was.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 am

As he bowed slightly Aki sighed but then smiled once again. Cause she realized you can't really change a person in a couple days. And at the same time, a person doesn't really need to change to fit into the third division. She looked at his chest and laughed once more. Thinking 'hope it doens't scar.' in a sarcastic tone in her head.

"Are you just making me lead the way cause you don't know where the exit is?" She said half jokingly. She pulled up the panel again and pressed a button that read LOG OUT. They both returned to the chamber before the trainning started, a blue room with panels. She opened the door and exited to the warehouse where she first found him. "Since your a member of the third now you have access to the panel as well. And the meeting room so feel free to use it." She placed her goggles on and her protective cloak and smile.

"well, see you soon"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Hazama had entered the training room once again, loading up the area with bamboo like he had when Captain Aki worked with him on getting better at shunpo. The exercise with the leaves had done him wonders, but this time he had entered the training room to work on a technique that he had read about. The technique was called Utsusemi, it was suppose to create an afterimage due to the practitioner moving at such high speeds and attacking from a different angle. Hazama had been coming here everyday since the "fight" with Captain Aki, almost a months time had passed and he could feel himself becoming faster but this would test his limitations. As Hazama walked into the center of his "practice" area he knelt down and entered his inner world.

Hinomoto-Toushin, where are you?

Hazama headed toward the large bonfire that Hinomoto-Toushin was usually seen around as he got closer a voice rang out.

Ah Hazama how nice to see you, I can tell that you are confused by not being able to see me. It mostly has to do with the fact that you don't need to see me right now, you're not in mortal danger.

Frustrated Hazama exhaled deeply walked around the fire continuing to search for H-T, after a while with no other conversation and no appearances of H-T Hazama returned to the training room.

well looks like its time to get to work

Relaxing himself Hazama disappeared and reappeared on the tops of the bamboo stalks, feeling the swaying of the stalks Hazama picked out the tallest one and cut about 2 feet off the top. Hazama Flash stepped back to the ground roughly underneath the falling limb, looking up at the as the limb slowly came into view Hazama disappeared and reappeared next to it and lashed out with his Tanto barely missing the limb.

damn, almost there but it needs to be faster and I need to be faster

Hazama continued to cut the tops of the bamboo stalks off and before they hit the ground cut them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 am

Watching the new solider train put a smile on a young captain's face. A quiet clapping rang through the facility. And soon got louder around Hazama. Within the Forrest revealed a familiar face of the captain. Her goggles on her head and her cloak away she looked clean and bright as she approached Hazama. A smile plastered on her face she began to speak.

"Nice job. Your improving at a brilliant rate! But don't train so hard, you might tire out and get sick!"

The captain spoke knowing Hazama's hard work. Training everyday after their fight. Coming down this time to give him some words of concern for his health. "It seems you've also been talking to your zanpaktou a lot. Though talking to him everyday isn't necessary."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Hazama was startled slightly by the appearance of Captain Aki, he was so focused on his task that he hadn't at first heard her clapping but when she started to talk his focused shifted to her. Hazama was still getting use to people worrying about his health, but understood that a sick or tired soldier had very little use in a battle.

I know Captain but I feel as though if I didn't talk to him he would disappear

Hazama laughed slightly, still trying to get use to the fact that he didn't need to be so rigid or strict. He looked back to Captain Aki....

Im not too worried about training too much or too hard, I use to train everyday. I might get sick if I get caught in the rain again though

Realizing that he still had his tanto drawn, Hazama sheathed the blade and walked over to one of the bamboo stalks and leaned slightly against it.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 am

As a leaf fell from the sky she reached to grab it mid air. Staring the gentle leaf she smiled. Aki couldn't help but laugh at Hazama. Aki walked closer to Hazama before stopping only couple feet away from him and shifted her weight to one leg.

"The chance your zanpaktou will disappear is like zero to none. People just normally take the time when their free to talk to them. I only talk to seijuro when I'm bored. But I guess we all have a preference."

Aki let the leaf go, watching it leave her hands into the air again. Reaching into her haori sleeve she pulled out a small package and threw it to Hazama. Inside a small pack of onigiri. On the package wrote 'remember to eat! To hazama!'

"The enviroment here is different then when you were in the rukongai. But being a bodyguard isn't that different from a shinigami I guess. I've noticed you've been getting strong. That's why I'm here." Pulling out a piece of paper from her haori she handed it to him. "I'm here to tell you I've decided to put you as the 4th seat officer. For now. Work hard and you'll up in no time. But since I'm giving you a rank, at this point you might as well fill in the enlistment form. Unless you decided to not stay in the third."

click here to fill in the enlistment form!
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:17 am

Hazama was shocked by Captain Aki's news of her giving him the rank of 4th seat, this was a complete shock to him.

Thank you Captain Aki and sorry for not filling out the proper forms to be apart of your division

Hazama sat down and started filling out the application and once he was done he handed it back to the captain. He straightened himself up and looked at the Captain and gave her a quick hug, then recoiled quickly realizing that he just hugged his Captain and how that could be a bad thing. After once again regaining his composure he looked back at Captain Aki...

I'm sorry Captain, I didn't mean to over step my bounds

Hazama remembered that he left the Onigiri on the ground he quickly turned around and picked it up...

Also thank you for this Captain
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:57 am

Aki happily took the application paper from Hazama but then was a bit surprised at the hug. After letting go she stood a bit confused at what just happened as it was rare for someone in her division to do such things. But soon after Aki let out a joyful laugh and hugged him back.

"Welcome to the third division!" She let go and looked over his application and nodded in approval. She stuffed the piece of paper into her sleeve. "Don't worry about it. It's okay to step out of bounds! I guess it just means your more ambitious then I thought! Your enlistment has been approved. Well since this is all I really came for I'll let you get back to trainning!"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 am

thank you again captain, I won't let you down

With that said Hazama went back to his training with increased resolve and energy, he would prove that he deserved the rank captain Aki bestowed upon him.  Hazama decided that he had to up the training, he went back to the tops of the stalks and cut several of the tops off.  Hazama followed the tops down lashing out at them from opposite sides, as he approached the forest floor several of the stalk tops were embedded into the forest floor.

I must keep trying, maybe I should eat first

Hazama sat down and began to enjoy the onigiri that Captain Aki had given him. After he had finished he resumed his training, he would need to become stronger. Hazama continued to train, he eventually got the basics of the technique down. Hazama slumped against one of the bamboo stalks, sweat pouring down his face and breathing heavily Hazama hasn't felt this way in a long time. Hazama shut down the training program and headed out toward the barracks, he would have to show his captain how he had improved but first he needed to rest.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4209

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Takeshi walked in fight zone.And already saw Captain Aki.
    - It seem's your kinda evil , are you sure you are not an trader for Soul Society ? If you are i need to do all what is in my power to stop you! When Takeshi sayed it he took off his scarf and now his face was fully seen by first time in many year's , he had a big scar over his mouth witch was painfull to remember how he got it.

- This will be hard fight for me but i wont back down no matter what! He screamed his last word and he splet an Dark Blue Aura.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:45 am

[occ: I'll be seeing how you battle as well as critiquing you. Such as if your overpowered for a characters of your rank.]

Aki let out a small chuckle as she lifted her umbrella. As ice crystals formed around the umbrella they quickly shattered to reveal a sword. Her zanpaktou. "No swords. No kido. Those are the only rules." Without another breath the fight zone turned into a forest of giant trees. Trees that soared the sky.

Leaping from the ground she landed on a tree branch where she stabbed her sword into the branch. Fixating her goggles onto her face she smiled. "I'll let you take the first move. Come on. Hit me."
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4209

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 am

ooc: Well i am here a long time and soundz told me that i need to remake char bechous there was too much owerpowered charters already

Takeshi settles in a better position. Carefully overthink what to do because one small mistake could change the course of battle , even if its not started yet.He know's that Captain Aki could be master at martial art because no one will go hand to hand combat if he is not sure he can win.He remembered his fight whit Captain Martinez and overtought.

Suddenly Takeshi straightened up.
    - i know what was my mistake of fight whit Captain Martinez.This time I will go on defence.
    Takeshi wanted to attack but that smile in Capaint's face was terrifying and scary.He didnt know if he is even in Captain Aki leauge in martial art's .
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:43 am

[okay that's cool. Also, have you tried using softwares like Microsoft word or google documents to help your spelling and grammar?]

"A defensive position even though i gave you the first move? That's fine with me. Just means i get to strike first... and last. Just don't die okay. That's my only rule. I don't like cleaning up after dead bodies. It's too much work."

With those words of "concern" Aki disappeared into the wind without a single sound. The only sound that echoed was the sound of the leaves moving. And with that suddenly Aki appeared behind Takeshi. Striking with her fist right into Takeshi's spine without hesitation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 pm