Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Funnyguy339
Jintaro
Cornelia Britannia
Aki_624
8 posters

Fight Zone

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7047

Fight Zone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight Zone

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 am

Hazama took what his Captain said and combined it with what he already knew. He had the basic knowledge but felt that if he could learn anything that would make him a better, faster soldier he could protect more people.

so you brought me here to dodge trees?

Hazama laughed and used what he knew of Shunpo to move away from Captain Aki. Looking back toward his captain Hazama yelled...

or is it a game of hide and go seek?

With that hazama disappeared into the woods, trying to put distance between him and his captain. Hazama knew he stood little chance of escaping or hiding.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9389

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:27 am

Aki let out a cry of laughter, a game of hide and seek. This surely would be fun. He was perfect for this division she thought. As she was the master of games let's see how he would do. Seeing as he ran off first without another word she assumed she was "it first". She took off her cloak as the rain in the area wouldn't damage her clothes or skin. And putting on her goggles she got into a position ready to take off and disappeared into the rain.

"I can smell you~" Her voice echoed through the woods. Although he ran off first he really wasn't good at shunpo. Decent enough but not to her expectations. Appearing right next to him as he ran she smiled. "Your it now!" She yelled tapping his shoulder before once again disappearing.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

Hazama stopped to catch his breath, he was ok at using Shinto but definitely needed work. He could captain Aki say that she could smell him, he hoped that she couldn't. As hazama was getting ready to leave captain Aki appeared next to him, she scared him as she yelled and tagged him. No sooner as she appeared, she disappeared.

I'll find you captain, just you wait

Hazama headed off in the direction that he saw her go, it would be a fluke if he caught her. Hazama continued to chase after his captain, hoping he would find her. Hazama looked around leaning against a tree he felt it give way and fall over he then came up with a plan. Hazama climbed under a broken tree and yelled...

help captain im stuck
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 am

Still hidden among the rain running from Hazama she heard a small voice asking for help. Hidden within the trees she saw Hazama fallen over from a weak tree. Sighing she was about to leap to the ground before letting her laugh echo.

"Two things I shall teach you right now Hazama!" She yelled jumping on a branch above him so he may see. "Number 1! If you can't even get up from falling off a tree you do not belong in my division! Number two! I am the self proclaimed master of all games and tricks in the soul society! Remember that! HA HA HA" before throwing out another bombastic laugh she disappeared, leaving Hazama on the ground. Whether he was really in need of help or not. She was once again hiding. Playing a game with the third captain is no joke. She takes her sh*t very seriously.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 am

Cursing to himself at his failed plan, Hazama got out from under the tree and thought to himself that she was above him moments ago so he climbed up one of the sturdier trees and searched the trees for captain aki. Hazama traveled from tree to tree looking for captain Aki, she was serious about being the master of games. Grasping on to a tree to catch his breath hazama sat down on the branch he was on, he could feel the strain on his muscles but he'd push threw it. He tried to stand up and could barely make it up.

Captain mind if we rest for a bit?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 am

"TIME OUT!" Another echo through the forest before the young captain appeared above Hazama looking down on him with a big grin. She swiped her hand to reveal the control panel and pressed a button to stop the rain.

"I thought you'd be better at this. I called time out so no tricks while we rest!" She sat on the branch and took a deep breath. "for a body guard you have quite a low endurance."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:30 am

Laughing slightly at captain Aki's comment hazama replied

well for this kind of thing sure, I'll tire quickly most of the people who would go after my employers weren't a division captain or even shinigami. Usually just your local thug or a loose collection of so called assassins. Each were easily cut down by my swords. I feel a little foolish challenging the self proclaimed master of games to hide and go seek. Besides my low endurance as you say how would you say I'm doing?

Pulling out a bottle of water Hazama drank some and passed it to captain aki to see if she wanted some.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 am

Aki jumped down to where Hazama was and gladly accepted the water and took a sip before handing it back to him. She lifted her goggles to her head while wiping some of the rain of her face with her sleeve.

"Ya did alright. You tried. But let's all face it. No one can beat me! But you did great on trying. But in all honesty you need to build up your endurance more then you need shunpo. Having energy to fight will be more valuable then the speed to run away if you can't."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

Hazama took a few more sips and put the bottle away, he stood up and stretched out carefully on the branch. He looked around at the other trees finding one he liked, he turned to Captain Aki

well captain, Im feeling better now all I needed was alittle break.

Hazama disappeared and reappeared on a near by branch with a smile. He knew that he couldn't beat her at anything the way he was, maybe someday but definitely not today he would try though.

well captain, I doubt I can beat you at anything at the moment but what do you suggest we try now?

Hazama leaned up against the tree smiling at captain aki
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 am

Aki leaned backwards to swing on the tree upside down. She pondered for a moment or two. This was a training ground so anything to help Hazama would have been good. It was all his choice on what to do, I guess things would be more fun with others around.

"What sounds good to you, if you wanted to train shunpo you'd just have to keep doing it, or if you can't try to use what you have as an advantage. Like you have low endurancce so you can develop quick killing moves so you don't have to fight an opponent for long. Really I just walk around to kill time. Is there anything you want to do? Go see?"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 am

Thinking about what his captain had to say, Hazama thought of a drill that could be done. It was something that he had done when he was alive and something he had done here.

Captain I have an idea on something that might help. It was a drill that I use to do when practicing my sword drawing skills. If you'd be willing to do it, I'd need to cut the leaves off the branches and I have to catch them before they hit the ground.

Hazama disappeared and reappeared on the ground, tightening his Zanpakuto Hazama looked up to Captain Aki and yelled...

Captain i'm ready when you are if you want to help. If you could think of someone else to help I can go ask them too
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:25 am

Aki thought of his drill practice and thought it was a good plan. She remembers doing something like that but right now simple leaves won't be enough. There should be something else. Obstacles. I mean, just by catching leaves. Who would learn that way?

"Alright, sounds like a plan. But lets make it more fun why don't we? Well first lets get to the highest tree." Opening up the panel bored again she made a few clicks and changed the forrest to ones with bamboo. Thick bamboo shoots that looked like they went up for miles.

"See you at the top! Then we'll really make it interesting from there." She said before leaping into the air. Jumping off the sides of bamboo shoots before making it to the top, balancing herself on one.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 am

Hazama watched as Captain Aki changed the trees to bamboo, exhaling deeply hazama made his way up to the top of the closest bamboo shoot. After balancing myself on it he looked to Captain Aki.

So Captain, what are we doing up here and whats with the bamboo?

Hazama steady himself, trying to figure out what Captain Aki had in mind up here.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:04 am

Clicking on the panel again, a heavy mist fell. Looking down they saw nothing but fog.

"Bamboos don't really have strong branches or any branches really for you to use. there just sticks. The mist will make it harder for you to find the leaves also. I mean, if your going to do a drill might as well make it fun ya know?"

It probably wasn't any harder then the drills in the academy, but she had to kill time someway or another. Standing on the branch she swayed her arms to reveal small knives in the hands. "See you at the bottom!" With those words the knives escaped her hands down to the forrest cutting leaves for Hazama to catch. "Let's see if you can get them all!"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 am

Cursing to himself as he saw the knives fall from Captain Aki's hands, this was going to be a test of his skill. The mist obscuring the leaves, Hazama disappeared and reappeared next to the bamboo shoot that Captain Aki was standing on looking around for the knives, Hazama saw three leaves falling he flash stepped and grabbed the three he saw.

This is definitely harder than I thought it would be

Hazama trailed off as he saw more leaves falling, he managed to grab them before they hit the ground.

Captain Aki, please tell me you didn't come up with this drill?

Seeing more leaves hazama grabbed them in one step, he noticed that it was getting easier to move.  Thinking to himself, Hazama realized that everything he was doing till now was wrong, he needed to relax his body and focus on an objective.  Seeing more leaves Hazama disappeared and reappeared with 4 more leaves. He believed that he had caught all of the leaves, Hazama back tracked and two more leaves also grabbing the knives that he could find. So hazama stopped and yelled out...

Captain Aki, I caught all of the leaves and I have your knives.  So how did I do?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 am

"I dunno, I didn't count the leaves. So let's see." Clearing the mist revealed a tranquil bamboo forrest. Virtually no leaves on the ground. She jumped down from her shoot. Landing on the ground she grabbed a half split leaf that was on the ground.

"ah, guess I messed up a bit. Other then that . I think you did A+, and don't worry. The last thing I would do is make up drills. I shouldn't force people to get stronger. If they really wanted to they would rise up an do it. Why train someone who has no motivation to be strong." She laughed letting the leaf fly away from her hand. "Your good."

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 am

Smiling and proud of himself, Hazama couldn't help but bow to Captain Aki.

thank you Captain Aki, I know you told not to be so formal but I had to. I noticed that after the little rest, it felt easier to move and when I was doing the drill I was able to move better.

Hazama disappeared and reappeared in front of Captain Aki, partly showing off he was holding out the knives for her take.

here Captain Im sure you'd want these back
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:11 am

Aki gladly took the knives with a smile and before putting them away smiled mischievously at Hazama. She held her knives up to his face. "Ready? Now you see them" Shoving them up her sleeve she laughed and then put both hands in front of Hazama's face. "Now you don't!" She even shook her sleeves around to show no knives were falling. "I think this is what humans call... Magic~" Twirling her fingers she laughed.

She laughed once again, she'll forgive him for bowing this time. She's sure that sooner or later he'll learn to loosen up. He has to if he wants to stay in this division. "But you have to say, you won't have time to rest in the battle field. Or in any fight. So you still have to build yourself up. "
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:29 am

Nodding in agreement to what Captain Aki had said, Hazama breathed in deeply and exhaled. He saw the trick that Captain Aki did and was amazed.

Wow that is a pretty amazing trick and I understand that I won't be able to res Captain but now that I feel as though I have improved I can work to be faster and maybe one day learn a technique I read about. I think it was called Utsusumi, I plan to push myself to be faster so I can augment my combat skills with my "new" speed

Hazama took one of the leaves and threw it into the air and split it in half using his tanto.

One day Captain Ill be able to throw all of these into the air and cut them all in half or have a bunch of leaves fall throughout the forest and cut them before they hit the ground.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:51 am

As the split leaf floated down Aki grabbed one mid air and smiled at it. He was strong and determined. "I'm glad your determined. Getting stronger so you won't die in the battlefield. Remember my only rule. "Don't die, I won't clean up your mess." hahah. It's good to push yourself. Especially since you improve quickly and well. But be careful. Some people are consumed by power that's all they think about. And eventually lose themselves. Well not completely but they can lose their path in life. "

She let the leaf go to let it float down again. "You can cut all the leaves you want. But make sure your ready to cut up some bodies and hollows."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:57 am

After hearing Captain Aki talking about being consumed by power, Hazama's mood got very serious...

Captain you have nothing to worry about me being consumed by a thirst for power....Lord Asano was betrayed by a man who thirsted for power. I will never fall into that darkness, Ill never fall that far.

Hazama stared off into space thinking of the past he so recently reclaimed and how Captain Aki had helped in the process. Hazama knew that if he wanted to stop the past from occurring he needed to get stronger and faster.

Captain Ill need to learn the secrets of being a shinigami

drawing his zanpakuto and holding the swords in a low fashion, he looked at his zanpakuto and then at Captain Aki.

How can I learn to master these? How can I meet the spirit that resides within?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:13 am

"I'm sure you won't. You seem like an able guy. I trust you won't. I just hope you can wield the power and use it in the right way and make the right decision when the time comes for you to do something."

She watched him as he wielded his sword. It seems he hasn't yet awakened his zanpaktou. It's reasonable though. Lot of new members haven't when they are first assigned to a division. Though for her it wasn't a rush to find it. She had time, he was a little more ... motivated to advance as a shinigami.

"I really don't think there are any secrets to being a shinigami. You learn what you can, and from there we pave our own way. Some fight for pride and justice. Some under the loyalty of the 13 divisions. Me, I go with what I believe and built my division based on that. Your zanpaktou will awaken itself when the time is right." She opened her panel and this time made it so that they are standing on an ocean. and with another click, a heavy storm.

"Or maybe if your under attack. How about it?" Lifting her umbrella again she reveals her zanpaktou. "Want to go for a round? I'll go easy"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 am

As captain Aki changed the setting to the ocean Hazama was taken away by it and then a storm broke out. With the break out of the storm Hazama snapped back, sheathing his zanpakuto Hazama looked at captain Aki with a smile...

Captain, I'd love to maybe I'll learn somethings from you again

Hazama closed his eyes and relaxed himself, the storm buffeted him. His hands slowly made their way to his zanpakuto, felling the familiar handles in his palms hazama opened his eyes. There was a calm that he hadn't felt since before coming here, it was familiar and yet it was something he had learned in life.

I'm ready Captain Aki
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:46 am

"Its been awhile since my blade has seen light. Hopfully this'll be fun"

Fixing her goggles Aki unsheathed her zanpaktou slowly. Her blade a bit shorter then a regular katana but slightly bigger then a chisa katana. Her blade shining but still worn out after years of use. She looked at her blade with a smile. The storm was heavy but her smile was clearly seen even at a distance. With her blade came an uneasy aura and a cold breeze. Almost lifeless waves spewing out of the young girl. Holding the sword with one hand she smiled and disappeared from sight. Only to appear right in front of hazama slicing at his chest.

"Game start!"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 am

His Captain was fast, no joking there he had barely enough time to draw his tanto to attempt to block. Hazama struggled slightly as he was caught off guard, he should of known better than to be caught off guard so easily. Hazama broke off the attack disappearing and reappearing slightly back from where he was.

well captain, I wasn't expecting that but I won't be shaken so easily

Drawing his Katana, Hazama rushed Captain Aki as he approached her he disappeared and reappeared to her right slashing out at her with his tanto first and then his katana.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 pm