Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Looking for a good fight!

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7615

Looking for a good fight! Empty Looking for a good fight!

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey all names Michael IC and IRL lol :P OOC feel free to call me Michael Or Tyrant. Umm just a little thing to see who is interested in a friendly spar, Basically rules are simple:

Any class is allowed: Shinigami Vizard espada Fraccion hollow ect.. even wonderin souls and quincys!

Go Crazy go all out. Like I said before all powers are allowed but ofcourse with a Limit, Depending on where we are will depend on how much power you may use.

Everyone is allowed from the very bottom rank to the very top rank of a captain.

I am Currently at this stage a recruit. However I have alot of roleplay experiance, I have been roleplaying for about 5 mabie 5 and a Half years. Please I beg you don't be affraid to respond if you want more info respond to this or if you wish to spar also reply and we shall set the area out.
    RULES:

Formal wear, All powers are allowed. Destruction of the enviroment is allowed also. Area is a field behind is a forest and beyong is a lake feel free to use this to you. The opponent must No Longer be able to stand OR attr advantage!. Then the one standing is the champeon! and there fore wins. Ways of winning like I said oppoenent musent be able to attack or stand. Or the victor is chosen when the opponent gives up.

Before Any fight they shall meet in the center Bow to each other Shake hands and go back to there place. A NPC Referee shall be the one calling when the fight begins and ends Green flag begin Red flag end with a whistle.

Only thing not allowed is Regeneration. Once a wound is made It stays. No self healing that means bandaging your self up this includes tearing pieces of clothing to cover a wound. Oh another thing Fights are to be One on One no interfearing allowed! Unless your sword has a special technique where its spirits come out and fight side by side In that case then yes its allowed. But other personel interfearing shall have there comment ignored.

P.S: Respond :P At the end of the fight well we can say that your character won a medal or something.. or a certain amount of money I'm unsure, The fight is mainly just for fun! :)

P.P.S: Respond! :D.

Oh and BTW I mean EVERYONE and Anyone can respond :P From the Good the Bad and the Ugly :P

Your sincerly:

Michael Shichirou Suzaku - Aka Tyrant. (IC Name)
    Squad 2 Recruit.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11588

Looking for a good fight! Empty Re: Looking for a good fight!

Post by Kyouga Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I will spar with you Michael-kun. Just name the time and place.

P.S. You are an adopted member of the Minamoto family, so be aware that demon blood runs in the family. >_>
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

(Reaaally ? cool :P well I'm adopted so I doubt that I'll have any of that :P btw go on the chat box thing :) so I know once you have posted)

Ok heres the Link to the thread all may watch however its One on One no interfearing is allowed!

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/2nd-division-highlights-f209/michael-shichirou-suzaku-vs-kyouga-t3682.htm#71940
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128865

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:19 am

He is not an adopted member of the Minamoto Family Kyouga. He is a member of the Sazumushi family. Just thought i'd make that clear because Mukuro isn't related to any of the Minamoto by blood.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80583

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Is there a referee? I wanna play referee!!

*pokes Michael*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Well sadly Kyouga retreaded without giving me a chance to proove myself xD but next time you can be referee btw the offer is still open people can still request to fight
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 am

Attention this post has been updated no longer squad 2 recruit now Squad 2 Vice Captain.!!
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 5055

Post by Thasti Col Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 am

Just name the time and place :D
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 am

Lol. Squad 11 Captain vs the Squad 2 Vice Captain! :) I'll make the topic soon :) btw main rule is theres no death, you can be like to the point of death but we would call it a K.O
    Thasti Col
    Thasti Col
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 5055

Post by Thasti Col Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 am

Sounds fine. Thasti won't be happy, but he'll comply
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 am

heh well.. your in for a good suprise! :) :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:02 am