Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Sanba Yukimura
Ai-sama
Dio
King_Nothing
Terminar777
Haji Yukimura
10 posters

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights (Shinigami Men's Association)

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47179

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights  (Shinigami Men's Association) Empty The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights (Shinigami Men's Association)

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Welcome to The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights
    The Home of the Gotei 13's Men's Association

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights  (Shinigami Men's Association) Versailles-palace-picture

Standing against the painted landscape, the home of The Royal order brings with it the air of nobility and commitment
    for which the order itself stands. In these hallowed halls, the men of the Gotei 13 congregate and socialize.

As you step upon the grounds, you are first greated by the great garden, with it's majestic Fountain, centerpeice:

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights  (Shinigami Men's Association) Le%20chateau%20de%20Versailles

Truly though, the best time to lay eye's on the site is a night, or during festive times of the year, when the fountian lights the sky like a million stars:

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights  (Shinigami Men's Association) 2749829753_0fc3885713

In these halls, all men are truly equal. All are welcome to join and participate here.

To join, you simply have to post this small application. This is a way to help us keep up with the membership and activity of the order.

Name:
    Division: (if applicable. The order is not just for division members)
    Position: (if applicable)
    Date: (the day you wish to join)
    Preferred Name: (what do you want us to call you?)

It's that simple!

We look forward to seeing you at the order, so join up with us soon!

Haji Yukimura
    11th Division Vice Captain and
    Founder of The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6635

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights  (Shinigami Men's Association) Empty Re: The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights (Shinigami Men's Association)

Post by Terminar777 Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:30 am

Time to get this thing going...

Name: Terminar777
    Division: 6th Division 9th Seat
    Position: (No idea what is available maybe a list would be nice...)
    Date: 2-11-09
    Preferred Name: Term or Utsuro
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights  (Shinigami Men's Association) Empty Re: The Royal Order of Shinigami Knights (Shinigami Men's Association)

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 am

lol!

Position was for your division seat if applicable.

In here all are equal!

Welcome to the Royal Order!

Haji
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6635

Post by Terminar777 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Oh, gotcha... XD
    Didn't catch that when I posted that... My bad...

Anyways, Utsuro reporting in for duty!
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58395

Post by King_Nothing Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:25 am

Name: Roan117
    Division: 11th
    Position: Currently Recruit
    Date: February 13, 2009
    Preferred Name: Roan or Earp
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:37 am

Welcome Roan!

I hope you will find everything to your suiting here!

Though this is like a men's club, we do have special events coming up in the future, and we are like family here, so make yourself at home!
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Okay.
    ~~

*Roan walks on to the grounds and begins to look around*

Nice.

*Walks over to the fountain and admires it*

Dang.
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6711

Post by Dio Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Name:Dio
    Division: 10th
    Position: Captain
    Date: today!!!! (valentines day -14th feb)
    Preferred Name: Master, your highness, your majesty, Lord Dio ,Dio
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49360

Post by Ai-sama Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 am

Name: Squee Bly
    Division: 5th
    Position: 3rd
    Date: February 16
    Preferred Name: Squee, I guess...
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 am

Uum, since Haji has left the forum for the time being, I will take temporary command and grant you both memebership.

Temporary command sequence over.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:48 am

Sorry Squeebly and Dio; My apologies for making you wait. But as Roan stated, welcome to the royal order.

Now that we are growing in ranks, I believe i will assign something special.

Just for fun, we will take on some ranks.

Right now I am working on openign up the 7th, so give me a sec, but soon, I will get up what I mean.

Haji
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:26 am

I vote we base our names off of trhe latin word for 'guardian', susceptor. I will be the Umbra Incendia Susceptor (Dark Fire Guardian).

*Back to where Roan is*

*Roans looks around for a second, then starts randomyly break-dancing*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 am

A very good idea Roan.

If everyone else likes it, and we can get some discussion on this, I say it works.

What I was going to do is take a page from the old Chinese way of assigning rank to officers by allowing the 4 of you to be Generals of whatever you wish;

an Example could be General of the West or General of the Center, if you wanted to stick to military terms, or

Chariot General, or something like that, that speaks of your talents.

To be honest though, I am liking your idea the more I think about it roan.

If everyone is in agreement with it, it works for me! ^^

Haji
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6711

Post by Dio Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 am

hmmm being the newbie ill leave the decisions to you guys :P

though i would like a little creative flare in the titles
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Well, it's been some time and I see no objections, so let's take Roan's idea. You may take whatever Title you wish, be it something with flare or something with your talents, and that will be your assigned title.

We will use Latin as our base for the titles, so place them in that form. To help, here is a translator I like:

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=English&to=Latin

It works pretty good for an online translator; of course, latin has been dead for over a 1000 years, so who would know? lol...

anyway, when you choose your title, apply susceptor to the end. I will begin:

My title is:

Domino Imperator susceptor (Lord General Guardian)
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 am

Hey Knights, sorry I didn't get back to you on the latin "Guardian" idea before now.

I really like the idea and I've been trying to come up with a good title since I heard it, and it's quite difficult to find a decent latin translator tool, but the one Haji suggests is probably the best one out there.

Here's my title, if I may:

"Crepusculum Crystallus Susceptor", or the Dusk Crystal Guardian.

(By the way, I'm not sure if the 5th division still exists or not, so I'm unsure if I'm still the 3rd seat. I don't know if I have to be a division to be in the Knights, so I thought I should ask.)
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 am

it's no worries SB! Actually the 5th is gone. Your old captain is now my VC in the 7th. You don't have to be in a division to join here of course, but if you are looking for a new division, you can feel free to join the 7th if you like.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 am

I am the Atrum Incendia Susceptor, the Drak Fire Guardian.

I am awesome like that.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:00 pm

LOL! Works for me Roan!

Now, if we can just get everyone else's, we will have that part of our business here concluded and we can move to the next;

which as yet, I am not sure what...lol
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:10 am

OOC: Its like in the anime, the mens society aint as popular.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 am

Haha... It seems so my friend.. But then again, there are alot more active Ladies on this site then men.

Besides, we do ok.. For what it's worth...lol
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 am

So, whats our first discussion thing. I say we do a short, but worthwhile invasion of Bikini Bottom. Whos with me!

OOC: Just like go there and say "*Runs across beach shouting like a maniac*" Not that bad, really.
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

Post by Ai-sama Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 am

Fellow Knights, I have recieved startling new information that seems to imply that Bikini Bottom is in the midst of planning to wage a full-scale gender war upon us.

While their plans are still in a stage of infancy, the critical time we spend planning a counter-assault may be our downfall. So...

Spoiler:

Who's with me?
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:46 am

I say we follow the most famous of pirate ideals.

We must fight...to run away. (Thank you Captain Jack Sparrow)
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 pm

*A Note is left by the Entrance*

"My Apologies for leaving only the letter.

I've already made my decision.

Good Luck Guys!"

HAHA....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 10:47 am