Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Gold Aura vs Holy Light

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9024

Gold Aura vs Holy Light Empty Gold Aura vs Holy Light

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 am

Lee continued to walk down the hallway as the commotion outside seemed to not effect him in the least. It was out there, he was in here and he had come between many situations like it in the past to let something of this scale effect him now. But what was the most interesting was the sounds that he heard coming from ahead of him. It seemed that the president was in a more hectic mood and was yelling at someone. And it wasn't long after that, that the Holy man's voice echoed out in a rage which, as long as Lee was around, he had never heard such words coming from the man...ever.

When Lee reached the door, he stood under the doorway as if to block the exit as he held the wine glass in his hand still as he let Shon Benjamen finish his rant before speaking out "Shon Benjamen, this has been a long time coming and as acting general of the president..." He rose the glass up to his lips as he continued to speak "you just threatened the leader of the world which means that you are now an enemy of the entire world..." He took a sip of the wine till his glass was empty and he then lowered it down to continue

"Now it's about time you lie down like the mongrel you are and beg for your life to be spared."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5194

Gold Aura vs Holy Light Empty Re: Gold Aura vs Holy Light

Post by Shon Ben Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Shon Ben heard the words coming from the shinigami, he shook his head in disappointment. He looked to the president and found him unconscious due to being choked viciously by Shon Ben. He let go of the mans neck and then pushed him to the side making the man fall to the floor. He turned around to face the shinigami and then said.

"The only person who shall judge me or who shall decide if my life shall be spared is the Holy lord himself. If you wish to settle this like men, then we shall do so. Do not underestimate my power for I am stronger than I look.

I may be old and wise but I am also more powerful than you may think, the holy lord has granted me with his holy gifts and with those I shall use them to defend this world from the evil that has risen!"

Shon Ben grabs the rosary around his neck and holds it in his hand and begins to pray silently. He mouths out the words of a prayer and then finished with the word "Amen" after that his rosary began to glow brightly as then the brightness surrounded his body completely devouring him in a holy light.

The light was bright and it could see that his form was changing physically, once the light had subsided Shon Ben stood there in his fullbring form, his large angelic wings as white as Snow and his hair now longer than usual. He wore armor instead of clothing and was wielding a sword and a shield in the shape of a Lions face.

"You wish to face me... then bring it on... as I know the Lord is my Shepard and he shall lead me were the light knows best!"

Shon Ben gave Lee a screwing look as he tightened the grip of his blade, he stood into a certain position and was ready for anything that came his way. He was in his holy form his wings were glowing lightly as he was covered in a holy aura from head to toe.
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4430

Post by Eanuma Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 am

Spoiler:

A bright light appear nearby lee. The shine was glorious, heavenly. It was both of gold and of pureness. As the glow ended a woman had appeared. This woman was gone from lee's side for sometime, since her power was not needed for lee. As she stood there she was more interested in the golden haired male then Shon.

hello lee

She spoke in an innocent voice that showed care and kindness in it. This was one woman that had been the stuff created by rumors and legends, that are long since past. And now she stands before the two men as she caressed the cheek of her owner, Lee Takamoto.

If my power required?

The words rolled out of her mouth, without a care in the world. She appeared to be in a good mood. With all these new experiences, everything new. It was little wonder what caused this.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 am

Lee continued to watch as the man in question released the president from his grasp, to let him fall down to the ground. With him now down and out of the way, Lee continued to watch as the man continued and then spoke as he held his rosary and then in a magnificent light, transformed himself into a radiant being that was nothing like the old man before. "So, this is what everyone was on about. You truly are a modern marvel aren't you?"

Lee slowly knelt down and placed his wine glass onto the ground and then rose back up. As he did, there was a light at his own side and as he stood up in his full posture, Ea had brought herself to his side and spoke to him as he turned his attetnion to her "Hello to you Ea, it's always a pleasure to see you."

He stared down at her as she placed her hand against his cheek and he used one of his hands to stroke some of her hair behind her ear as he replied, letting his eyes follow up to Shon as he moved closer to Ea, his body against her own with a crack of a smile on his face "If you would be so kind to help me git rid of this...eyesore."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 am

Shon Ben witnessed all that was happening and saw that he now had to face two opponents. Shon Ben stretched out his wings and held his sword tightly. He was ready for whatever was to come, he looked to the two.

"So two on one? ... With the Mighty power of the Holy lord you shall both be punished and sent down to the depths of hell were you belong."

Shon Ben looked to Lee, he gripped tightly of his sword and Golden shield. Shon Ben looked younger in his angelic form and more muscular than usual. Shon Ben was ready to kill, he had to do the lord bidding and punish those who would trespass againt's him.

"With my holy blade in hand I am prepared for battle, make your first move!"

Shon Ben said this with a serious tone already calculating the steps he would need to take to strike Lee and his... friend?
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 am

The young girl smiled as she felt the hand of her master putting the hair behind her ear. this was followed by the him holding her close. she smiled endearingly as she rested her head on his shoulder, leaning into his touch. Then she heard the request of the man.

"do i need to kill him fast?"

She rolled the words off her tongue with a voice that sounded like she was completely calm, almost jokingly. She the smiled as she pulled away from lee, although she didnt want to. She then walked away from lee and towards the angelic male.

"he is only a fake angel"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:43 am

Lee stood where he was as he listened to the words of Shon and he let his eyes flicker down to the floor and back to the holy man "Send me to hell? Oh, that will be a treat worth having a second time." He then let his attention turn itself to Ea and replied "Well, I think you should draw it out a bit, a nice warm up. But, make sure to take it outside, we can't have the president caught in the crossfire."

He slowly let his arms cross themselves over his chest as he then let his attention turn back toward Shon Benjamin with a slight smirk.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:17 am

"Very well then... we shall take this battle up to the sky's! where all shall witness what is really going on here!"

Shon Bens blade glew brightly as he fired a powerful beam to the ceiling, the beam was powerful enough to blow the roof of the ceiling and have the bits of the roof crumble down to the ground. Shon Ben flapped his wings powerfully and with one gust he was already high up into the air with his sword in his right hand and his shield in his left. Shon Ben was ready for anything that was to come his way.

Shon Ben turned around mid air and flew backwards for a short while as he looked down on the two, he stopped and raised his wings up into the sky. His golden glowing wings bought attention to where he was, the people would gasp scream and some would cheer, mixed emotions within the crowd. Shon Ben's blade was shining with the reflection of the light that was shed by the moon.

Shon Ben waited for them to make there move, there he would begin to attack. In his mind he was already calculating several steps to take to attack the two and how to separate them and to weaken them down... this was going to be a tough battle but Shon Ben was not going down without a fight.
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:34 am

The girl looked to the display of power that the angel had. She Tilted her head as she listened to what her master said. To drag the battle out but protect the president. She then looked to the golden haired man with a tender smile.

Lee, can you get the president out of this area? I may accidentally teat this place asunder.

She was quite open with it as she then looked up to the other man, high in the sky.

Dont worry, fake angel... I am yours only opponent

She spoke gently as she then began to walk towards shon ben, the very air, forming steps to take her to the battle ground. When she got to her position, several meters away from the man she is to kill she gave another loving smile looking into his eyes.

i'll try and wait as long as i can before i kill you.... just don't be boring
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 am

Lee looked to the holy man as he raised his sword and tore the ceiling from the building and took off to the sky. He then looked over to Ea as she spoke of him getting the president out of the building and that was a good idea for one of them to make sure to do. He nodded his head "Make sure to pluck the wings from that overzealous man."

With that, he walked his own path to the president and took hold of him, pulling him from the ground and pulling on his around the back of his neck to keep him from the ground as he began to walk away "Come on now Andy McDowell-Mann Jr, you are casing alot of trouble."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Shon Ben looks at Lee cowardly running away with the president, he allows him to escape as he will search for him another day.

He looks forwards to the being in front of him, he could tell she was powerful simply by her figure and stance. He had to be careful here he didn't want to die in this battle but nor did he wish to kill without reason.

Shon Ben grips his sword tightly and nods to the young girl and says.

"Now that your cowardly master has left I shall finish you off once and for all, You may make the first move!"

(Lee you owe me a battle when you get back! =.=)
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

The spirit listened to her foe speaking about Lee being cowardly she simply smiled gently, almost a belittling smile as she heard shon ben. It was humorous to say that least that this man cant see the difference in power they had.

"can you not see the difference in power? At any time lee wished I could have destroyed the world and caused destruction to all. It did not matter whether it was this Pandora group that this president had or if it was your side that won. You will soon see the true power from upon high"

She spoke in a delicate tone that showed kindness despite what she was saying. But the most bizarre thing was that all the time she spoke, red lines were forming on her body, on her arms and her legs. The a bright light formed in her right hand as a golden statue was held in her hand. then after a transformation she now held a beautiful looking key.

Then she insert it into the very air as the red lines on her body vanished,forming cracks down at the bottom of the ground to as far as the eye can see to the sky, it all focused around this strange key she held. Then the cracks opened as she then spoke again.

"gods of old, hear my call, grant me the power to release the shackles and unleash the strength of a fallen warrior. Mighty Demi god of twelve tasks complete your blade is mine."

She spoke this out as she then turned the key causing it and the doors to shatter leaving only Ea with a massive blade or seemingly made of stone.Without warning she appeared before the fake angel as she swung the blade with incredible ease at him

Spoiler:
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

Shon Ben saw the blade coming at him, he rapidly made a quick move and clashed the blade with his own, tensing his muscle he pushed the blade back a little bit, his blade againts the young girls blade would make the stone blade chip lightly but very little.

Shon Ben gave her a screwed look and flapped his wings in an attempt to push the young girl back.

"Heh... you really do not understand do you? Lee is weak, he cares nothing for anyone. He doesn't even care for you, his using you like his toy, like his personal little b!tch."

Shon Ben charges his shield roughly againts the girl in an attempt to push her back slightly, if Shon Ben placed enough strength into this move he would be able to move around and make another attack.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4530

Post by Stark Kreuz Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 pm

-The ground starts to shake as if something was escaping the grounds of the compound-

Note: Please react to this someway somehow.
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Eanuma Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 am

She looked to the man as she tilted her head. This was odd from what heard of the man. She then spoke out as she had a smile.

he and i have a contract. We both know the terms and we both have agreed on them and have decided to not break it by any means. Your words are wasted on me fake angel"

She spoke as she was about to attack again however as she was about to there was a powerful surge of power in the area. She looked down as she wondered who it could be. She felt a power similar to this long ago, but was not sure it it was the same.

"oh? back up?... or are you finlly coming out to play.... Demise"
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 am

he swords were still clashing and he had heard what the young girl had said.

"Do you really believe that he will keep to such contract? Hah! don't make a fool out of yourself..."

He heard the floor cracking and shaking he looked down to see as the movement as it would continuously increase, the sound would grow louder and more vicious.

"Good Lord... The end is near... the holy book was right... the earth shall tremble and chaos shall spread."

Shon Ben looked back up at the girl and began to push his blade against hers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 am