Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

[Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz

Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5191

[Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz Empty [Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz

Post by Bleachc15 Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz

[Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz 30mokg9

Located near the haven of Hueco Mundo,
    in an elaborate large scale kingdom seemingly made of crystal quartz and blue light,
    the kingdom of Primera resides.

The Primera Kingdom is a thriving community filled with not only arrancars but hollows, adjuchas, vasto lorde, and recruited arrancar who make their home around the base of the palace. Only the members of the Primera God-king's army reside within the kingdom.  Primera is very prosperous and lively. Although much vegetation does not grow there because of the wet and moist land it is still a trading network between this Kingdom and others for their rich and pure water.

In side the palace there are various rooms and chambers., many of which have yet to be discovered. Don't get lost.

:: Throne Room ::

Down the main hall, up a beautiful glass staircase, the Primera Espada's throne room resides. This room is pretty big though it does not take up its own floor. In this room there are many couches and such. Here is where visitors may gather and where he can most like be found.
    Spoiler:

Beside him on either side there are other other identical chairs that are stationed. These chairs are smaller and less decorated.

More Rooms TBA

If you are visiting this place I'm gonna have to ask you to please keep the violence to a minimum.
    Thank you^^

All Forum Rules Apply

Last edited by Bleachc15 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

[Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz Empty Re: [Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz

Post by Bleachc15 Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 am

Lightning rolled around the storm clouds above the Kingdom of Primera as a man by the name of Akira wearing a white traditional shihakusho pants bearing no shirt, walked calmly towards his palace. Why he wore no shirt? It wasn't that he loved showing his body or because he was self righteous in his good looks. He was just incredibly hot blooded and so his body temperature was abnormally high, always keeping him warm without the need of clothing. His decency kept him from strolling around pantless. And so, instead of a shirt, the young Godkin wore a long blanket like robe with fur not just around the collar but around the foot of the covering, billowing gracefully in the wind as he crossed the main bridge to reach his destination.

His mood at the moment was extremely calm compared to his usual outraged state of mind. The fact of the matter was he was trying to compose himself in front of his people, even as he crossed the central bridge passed a few bystanders. Knowing time has made him into a complete asshole he needed to perhaps create a character that was meant for battling and enemies, only for battling and enemies.

When he finally reached inside he took a look around, as if this being his first time there, and stared in awe at the magnificent structure. Akira was not the first Primera Espada, despite any rumors or miscommunication. And so, even though he knew a lot about the secrets of the palace, there were still things about it that amazed and astonished him.

"The sound of my own footsteps is very nerve wracking..." He noted as he made his way up the glass staircase at the end of the grand primary hallway, to his throne room.

"Atleast its quiet for the time being."
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

[Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz Empty Re: [Primera's HQ] Palace of Light and Crystal Quartz

Post by Bleachc15 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am

Following behind the Espada a pair of lions could be seen in his tracks, steadily keeping up with him until he reached halfway across throne room and stood before his thrown, gazing up upon the ceiling at the wall painting. The two lions in question were Reina and PlataLeón, Akira's pets he obtained some time after the title of Godking was passed down to him. They were just little cubs at the time and now they were almost as big as him.

Last edited by Bleachc15 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11580

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Akira would soon have a visitor come to his very doorstep. Kyouga used his own abilities as an Espada to bypass the security of the castle and eventually enter the throne room in his signature suit. "I have been eager to meet you, but I was equally impressed by the heavy security. You are Akira, are you not?" Kyouga asked the man calmly. Whether or not Akira could trust him was entirely Akira's choice.
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

Post by Bleachc15 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Entirely caught up in his own thinking as he observed the painting on the ceiling, the Espada hardly noticed he had a visitor. Despite that, he wasn't too much alarmed and greeter his visitor with "open arms".

"Is that so? Well, its a pleasure to meet you...ummm.."

He searched endlessly in his library of names deep inside his brain but there weren't many. None at least that seem to fit his appearance.

"I don't think I ever got your name."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"My name is Kyouga I'm the fifth Espada. I must say that your palace is very well kept. Mine however is being remodeled from the ground up. I take it you are doing well?" Kyouga introduced himself and asked the man. However, he hoped that his own kingdom would be finished soon.
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

Post by Bleachc15 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 am

"Kyouga? The fifth Espada? Well nice to meet you too... I haven't exactly met any other Espada up until this point."

He said as he crossed his arms before his chest. Akira was eager to know if there were any other Espadas who remained in Hueco Mundo so that he could extend his deepest greetings with them to be on good terms. He almost believed there were none if it hadn't been for Kyouga's visit.

"Everything is pretty solid, I guess you could say. Still fixing this and that... What about you? Why do you need to rebuild your kingdom?"

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:08 am

"My Kingdom was completely destroyed during a recent incident regarding a certain object. There are two other Espada that I know of; Claire Vershafelt, and Senetue Hirona. On e my Kingdom is complete, you are more than welcome to visit." Kyouga said to the gentleman as he explained his case.
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

Post by Bleachc15 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 am

"I see. My apologies for that... How far is it from here where you are? You're more than welcome to stay here for a while and rest if you like..."

It was out of his character to be gentle and nice but Akira was a very logical person. If he didn't need to be mean he wouldn't, especially since Kyouga had done no wrong doing. This made conversing with him really easy.

"Very nice! I'll take you up on that offer as soon as you finish rebuilding... Tell me though, what kind of land does the Cinco Espada reside?"

The Espada was curious to know almost everything he could about everything in this universe, including the different kind of kingdoms there were and the people that run them. It was hard to tell what kind of man Kyouga was upon first impression but he assumed he wasn't a very hot blooded arrancar. If he was then parts of his throne room would be falling apart by now.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:15 am

"Symphonia is a place that thrives on the laws of an ancient science known as Alchemy. It is a medieval castle town situated just outside of a very large castle that has a throne room that reaches all the way to the clouds in the sky. It will be situated a mile east from here, but the whole project should be complete by midday tomorrow. I'm honored to have your hospitality." Kyouga said honestly, and accepted the offer with a bow.
    Bleachc15
    Bleachc15
    Menos
    Menos

Post by Bleachc15 Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:29 am

As Kyouga explained to Akira the type of kingdom he ran, the Espada nodded lightly in agreement, particularly thinking on what his throne room looked like? A throne room that reached all the way into the sky? That sounded Ludicrous but even something as complex as an entire palace made of crystal quartz had became possible thanks to him.

"I'd like to see that someday..." He said before turning to his pets behind the Espada.

"I guess I didn't get to introduce you to my pet lions, Reina and PlataLeon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:09 am