Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Gold and Black

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11598

Gold and Black Empty Gold and Black

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:59 am

(This thread takes place one week before the Espada invade SS)

Kyouga arrived at the park of Karakura, like he was informed by a very private message that seemed to get to him at the last minute. He was wearing his black armor at this time, so that Lee would be able to immediately spot him. However, Kyouga wasn't at all happy to be pulled back to the world of the living, just to speak to a contact. He even started to wonder if the man would even show up at all.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9041

Gold and Black Empty Re: Gold and Black

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 am

A golden haired man walked the street with little to worry over. He wore a white shitagi, a black kosode, a black hakama, a white hakama-himo, white tabi, and waraji. Lee also wore an armband which carries a symbol on his left arm. He let his head turn just enough so that he could kept glancing around to find the person but finally, he spotted the man.

He wasn't really that hard of a person to find as he stuck out far more than any and everything else. Lee raised his left hand up in a signal to the man that he saw him as he walked his way.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 am

"You wanted to see me?" Kyouga asked calmly, but also a little bluntly. Kyouga wanted to know exactly why he was summoned. However, this Ex-Shinigami didn't bother him at all. Furthermore, he wouldn't mind listening to what he had to say.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 am

Lee slowly let himself come to stop as Kyouga jumped straight to the point. It wasn't really anything bad either, that meant that the useless banter was gone. He brought his arms to cross over his chest "Always straight to the point I see. Well then I guess that shouldn't be to far from the suspected. Kyouga, what are your thoughts of the soul society?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 am

Soul Society, just the sound of it left a bad taste in his mouth. "I think that it is something that should fall. In fact, this week I'm going to attend a meeting concerning an Espada invasion of the Soul Society. The only Shinigami I can tolerate are the former ones." Kyouga asserted with a calm aggression as he crossed his arms and stared at Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 am

Lee watched Kyouga and listened to his response and it seemed that this was a very good reaction to have gotten. The knowledge of a supposed attack wasn't bad information either and he would have to plan accordingly. He nodded to himself once more before handing his hands up to his chin "So, you are opposed to the Soul Society But you still find some soul reapers tolerable, correct?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 am

"Yes." Kyouga answered, confirming what Lee was suspecting. "Why do you ask?" Kyouga asked, wanting to know why Lee was asking this from him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 am

Lee listened as he answered once more and then raised slowly let his fingers tap against his arm as he thought about it as it seemed to be going fairly well. He then replied

"So...your not really aiming to completely destroy the soul society but with just a full on attack, that is a high possibility. But what if I could help you make sure that not everyone was caught in destruction and chaos?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 am

"What did you have in mind?" Kyouga asked a little curiously, wondering if Lee really was onto something.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

Lee slowly brought his hand up to the side of his chin and stroked it lightly as he then pointed toward Kyouga "I am just wanting to make sure that the soul society is not wrongfully destroyed. It is just that I think some people should have closer ties than others and I don't see any reason as to why you should have any unneeded bloodshed."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 am

"Whatever..." Kyouga responded apathetically, seeming to not care about innocents getting injured. He then started to slowly walk away from Lee, as if he was being lectured on something he was more than aware of.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 am

Lee watched as the man turned around and seemingly left him alone. Lee slowly raised his hands up and shook his head as he spoke "Well, if you want to see the entire soul society burn along with your hollow friends then by all means, continue walking away." Lee slowly moved his hands down and let them hold onto his hips as he turned his head to the side.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 pm

"They're not my friends, and I'd rather just break away from them..." Kyouga replied honestly with his back turned to Lee. Kyouga wanted a way to just get away from the Espada, but it wasn't going to be easy. If only he had known what he was getting into...
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Lee listened as that seemed to be even better but he needed to now think of another way. He slowly raised his arms up and then let them cross over his chest and spoke out shortly after Kyouga spoke "Then how about having a more stable partnership? Someone that you can trust and can fight. Would you be one to turn away from a little fight?"

Lee slowly let himself follow after the man so that he could hear his reply.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

"Show me what you've got." Kyouga said calmly as he turned to face Lee, and he fel a little curious. Kyouga also wanted a chance to get more experience, but that wasn't quite so important.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Lee nodded his head as it seemed that he was able to stall Kyouga more so. This was a good thing that he was able to catch his attention with something. But this was also a time where he couldn't just take things too lightly. He held his hand out to his side as he griped it and his Zanpakuto.

"So more talking would be useless for the time being so we shall begin." And with that, he dove at the man turning his waist to throw himself in a spin and letting his scythe circle around him and at an attempt to cut the man
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 am

Kyouga grinned at this attempt, but it was a waste of time from what he could see. He decided to shoot his black Cero with black electricity at Lee with full strength, dead-on. If Lee didn't counter the attack, he would be severely injured by Kyouga's Cero.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Lee was in mid-revolution when his eyes caught sight of the black abyss that was now looking to blow him off the map. He decided his life was worth more then the attack as his scythe cut back and was now vertical and a yellow spiritual energy formed in front of him, spinning to form a disk to take the brute of the blast.

Lee himself was thrown into the ground and dug into the sidewalk, only to bounce into the air and finally forced himself to a stop as he held onto his weapon and let out several deep breaths "Not playing...around I see" Lee moved both his hands around the pole of his weapon before bringing it out to his side and twisting his torso to bring it back so that he could put more force into his next swing
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 am

Seeing what Lee was attempting to do, Kyouga sonidoed right behind Lee as a scythe with many strange eye designs on the blade. The inner arc of the blade of the scythe was inches from Lee's neck, and it almost appeared as if the fight would be a stalemate, but... "Activate your release." Kyouga said calmly with a determined smile. To think that both of them had scythes was truely something to behold, but would that make a difference?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 am

Lee watched as Kyouga soon disappeared and showed himself behind him with a simular weapon in his own grasp. It was both odd and interesting his way of attacking, Lee's own scythe was now more the ready to pull forward and cleave into the man but with another blade at his throat it was a bit of a choice.

Hearing what it was that Kyouga was saying, he thought for a moment before replying "I would have to tell you now that you will have to pull out all you've got to keep up but if you wish to see. Initial Release."

As he spoke the words, from the handle onward to the blade, it started to crash a shattered soon after, only to reform from the ground up on the man as his Shikai now held itself over him and in a moment, another of the same armor appeared at kyouga's side with its hand drew back as he spoke "You will now take witness to my Hohō Hakashi."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:32 am

Kyouga's scythe vanished from view as he prepared to make a necessary dodge. "Nice suit Mr. Superhero, are those pants made out of spandex?" Kyouga teased Lee deliberately, trying to get him off his game for a brief moment of time.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

Lee could hear what it was that Kyouga was saying but he really did not get what it was that he was trying to get at. The obvious would be that he was trying to anger him with simple insults but Lee would see that a proper assult was enough of a resonse "Reichweite."

As he spoke this, Lee let his hand continue on its path as the open hand was already pushing forward and Kyouga taking his time to taunt would mean that he would be in for a surprise, depending on what he would do. Let Lee's attack hit him head on in the chest or try and dodge it Lee would wonder.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 am

Kyouga vanished in a silhouette of static, but his shoulder ached with great pain. However, the crest that Lee bore brought Kyouga back to the same one he found in all of his research texts. "Who are you really Lee...? That crest...it appears in my various texts... Answer me now..." Kyouga grunted as he winced from the pain of his left shoulder, which felt like it was dislocated and maybe broken. "Your speed gave you the upper hand, but I want my answers first before I break the bonds of this humanoid form..." Kyouga added aggressively.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 am

Lee watched as the man disappeared but the attack hit, not nearly as hard or as accurate as he wanted. He turned the helm from one side to the other as he drew back his hand and shook it a few times before answering "It is something that I would rather keep to myself and closer allies. You'll simply have to wait your turn Kyouga."

He turned his helm forward once more as he readied himself for a run.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Kyouga remained silent as he waited for Lee's next attack. He was too aware that he would have to dodge and counter in order to do any kind of damage, but Kyouga just decided to close his eyes this time and calm his mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:07 am