Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Rules of The 1st Division

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16823

Rules of The 1st Division Empty Rules of The 1st Division

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello, everyone, I'm just going to pin these rules up so you know what they are and how to behave within the Division ^_^ Breaking them will have consequences, depending how serious.

The rules through this link are the Forum Ground Rules:
    http://www.bleachdynasty.com/announcements-and-news-f2/forum-rules-obey-or-be-eaten-t1111.htm#21389

Flaming:

Flaming is as described in the link above. If you see flaming, please report it to either me or Khia via MSN or PM. You will get 2 warnings, and then me and Khia will take higher, more severe action. Depending on how serious, the condequences could be more severe to BEGIN with.

Spam:

Spamming is as described in the link above. If you see anyone spamming, again, please report it to me or Khia ^_^ For this you will get 3 warnings, and then more serious action if you continue spamming.

Foul Language:

Foul language is as described in the link above. Me and Khia will be tough on repeated offenders. If you see anyone swearing, report it to me or Khia. You will get 2 warnings and then more serious action.

God-Moding:

No one on this forum is invincible. If we see anyone acting as if they are stronger than they should be during spars and RP events, there will be consequences. Report god-moding to me or Khia ^_^

Absenses:

If you are gone for 2 weeks without posting in the Absense Logbook, we will most likely begin demoting you, and if you do not return we will be forced to remove you to make way for more active members. If you do have an authorised absense, depending on how long you take, and your reason, we may also demote you. However, we will be fair about this ^_^ if you want to go for a month and you say so in the Logbook we won't take action.

Okay, everyone, that's just about all the seriousness over with. This page may be updated from time-to-time if me or Khia think it necessary. Anyway, get out there and have some good, clean fun, now ^_^

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm