Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The Destruction of Squad 11

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4807

The Destruction of Squad 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Destruction of Squad 11

Post by The Storyteller Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 am

Rising ever higher, the vampiric shinigami went after the angel. She was ever closer to him, mere meters away. It was then that she felt a stabbing pain on her already beaten body, her wings froze up on her as she would rise due to the momentum of the speed she approached the male angel. A battle with the angel, that is what she was destined for! Gritting her teeth she would then roar out at the angel as though forcing her body to try and work with even though with the surge of electric energy inside her, it was near to impossible.

"NOTHING SHALL STAND IN MY WAY!"

She shouted as she ready pulled the blade out of her, using it in an attempt to slash at her target:Incun
    Damdradon
    Damdradon
    Soul

BD-cash : 4848

Post by Damdradon Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 am

Incun turns to regard Rosso for the first time since he arrived. 'Pity, you should have stayed out of my way.' his voice emanating from his featureless face.

As Rosso got closer to Incun, a sudden sense of tranquility would descend on her surroundings, here, near the mighty angel, all was calm.

Then, suddenly, all was dark for the bloodthirsty shinigami, as the massive hand of Incun enveloped her head. Then, the angel applied a huge pressure change on his palm, right on Rosso's forehead. As quickly as it began, it was over, and Incun released his grasp, allowing her to simply fall gracefully to the ground, some distance below.

Then, he points his palm upwards to the re-darkening sky. In his palm, a sphere of rapidly rotating air forms, using his other hand, he spins this form even faster. Then he pours energy into it and it begins to shine brightly.

Once satisfied with the orb, he throws it high above him, into the clouds, where, after a moment, the orb shines brightly, lighting the sky.

A low wail can be hear coming from the orb as it hangs in the air, perfectly still. It scours the clouds, blasting the sky clear.

However, even when the sky was clear, the orb persists continuously erasing any clouds that form.

Incun looks down at the two captains below, hearing his demands for the smaller one to go into bankai, he says 'He'll have to go into Bankai himself to break that orb.' his voice traveling effortlessly down.

With this, Incun's first piece was in place.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 am

Aki bursted out laughing like a child once again. As if she had heard the best joke in the world she grabbed her stomach and wiped tears appearing from her eyes from laughing. She took a lollipop from her pocket and put it in her mouth. "I don't care if I'm bleeding, dying, shocked, or unconsious. I will never slow down nor be weakened by you!" She yellled pointing her blade at him.

"Transecend...Drocell." Suddenly a cold rush circled her, almost like a cyclone. And when is dispersed she no longer held her zanpaktou but a giant metal blade that seemed bigger than her. The zanpaktou Rosso handed to her earlier now rests on her waist.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:58 am

Michael smirks and chuckles slightly, he walks a few steps so that his only at blades length from the Captain he then says.

"Heh ya know captain."

Michael takes out a cuban cigar out of his torn shinigami robes. He places it on the side of his mouth as he holds it with his teeth lightly.

He extends his right arm to the side and opens his hand. His blade that was in the dead body of the former Captain of Squad 6 ripped out of the corpse and flyed towards Michael's hand. Michael caught the blade siwftly, the blade still covered with electricty.

He places the tip of the blade on the tip of the cigar and then places his blade back to his side and begins to puff on the cigar.

"There was a reason why I've always respected you... you like a challenge and I'm one to give it to you! I'll take you down first then I'll handle that angel... or I'll take you down both all toge-"

Mid way through his sentence his voice deepend and sounded demonic his muscles tenced even more and his blue eyes turned into a dark demonic yellow. (https://media.photobucket.com/image/Sith%20Eyes/Darth_Zannah/TDE%20Costume%20Approvals/SithEyes-1.jpg)

His body sized increased and from 6"7 he was now standing at 9 Feet. His whole body structure changed, his muscles increased his zanpaktou sized increased and he looked more beastly then ever.

He growled animalistically as his spiritual pressure blasted out of his body tearing through the sky and shattering pieces of the ground and anything around.

"You remember... my special cigars don't you? These are what I like to call Cuban Nightmares!"

Michael blows the smoke from his cigar to the face of the Captain, this would automatically send her into a deep Nightmare (lasts 5 posts)

The wind in the area begins to pick up in the area, but no clouds form. Michael Raises his fist and his blade up in the air and then sends them back down towards the Captain in an attempt to crush or stab her. The winds in the area were picking up rapidly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

Aki held her giant sword over her small shoulder and disappeared, this act was probably always seen, disappearing and re-appearing. Like a magician's tricks. "Your cigars give you power and so do my lollipops. I don't just eat them cause there yummy you know." She says through the air while her childish laughter echoes through Mike's winds.

Suddenly she is seen running in circles around him. "Your size is just too unfair for me you know, I'm only 5 feet you know. But than again." She said appearing in front of him and taking a smaller blade out from her bigger blade, "You never played fair in these games." She stabbed him with her knife with ice crystals on them that would freeze anything that touched it, it wasn't strong but she had her intentions.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 pm

"Hahaha! All is fair in Love and War my small friend!... NOW DIE!"

He was stabbed in the neck with the blade. The ice began to spread around his neck Michael grabbed hold of the ice as it was spreading and tore it of, his wound was minor, no blood was shed only a small scratch left behind.

Michael would roar loudly as his winds began to blow faster and stronger. Michael raised his foot into the sky, 5 ft high and then slammed it down, creating a miniture earthquake.

Michael's winds blew again and again, they would pick up the water that was left all around the area including in the air itself. The watery winds would blow high and low and eventually the wet winds hit the crystal that was high in the sky.

Michael roared loudly as the winds then began to settle. He stretched and clicked his back. He did a large backflip of about 6 feet and landed on his feet skidding 2 feet down. He grabed hold of his blade as it would spin around rapidly his electricty increasing in size power and Speed. He looked towards Aki.
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7atl1em2o his hand movement)

"Bring it! B!tch! You really think you're stronger than me! I will defeat all of you! and show you the mistake you all made when you decided to throw me in that sh*thole of a prison! I gave my life to this union! Now I will destroy it all with my bare hands! Out of my pure anger! Now I'm free to do whatever the hell I want!

And the first thing I wanna do is break sh*t! fight whoever I want and kill whoever I need to! and looks like your 2nd on the list cap.. killing you is not an option...

my main goal was to kill that blood thirsty B!tch Rosso. Sadly that angel freak killed her first, so once i'm done with knocking you out i'm gonna whoop his A$$ knock him out and then whoop who ever else I feel like!

People will learn to fear me! Or they will suffer!"

Michael growl in a very animalistic demonic voice as his muscles once again grew and his whole shape grew one more foot. Leaving him at 10ft tall.

He growled as his canine teeth had grown even more beastly and widley so much so that his two bottom canine teeth were sticking out of his mouth even with it closed. Smoke was coming out from his nose and mouth as he still has his cigar on the side of his mouth. He was a beast in a mans body and he was about to let it all out.
    Damdradon
    Damdradon
    Soul

BD-cash : 4848

Post by Damdradon Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Incun watched on.

He continued to hover effortlessly in the air as he watched the two shinigami, the larger one Micheal and the smaller one, er, whatever her name was again, continue their lover's spat.

As it seemed Micheal did not intend on killing the smaller shinigami, Incun deemed it appropriate to not intervene as he had been planning.

He casually watched the winds laden with water as they lunged themselves at the glowing orb. It was a good attempt Incun thought, though, the Orb just reduced the winds to a gentle breeze as the approached, and the water fell back to earth, as if someone had up-ended a small pond in the air. Far below, someone was probably getting splashed. Though Incun did ponder the possibilities that body of water in the air provided.

He did find the idea of himself begin knocked out rather novel.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 am

Aki smiled at she watched him get fired up, for once she wasn't sure f she'll be able to even get a cut but it didn't matter. What baffled her was the prison part. She housed him till he was strong. But it looks like he lost all sense of himself. "I should have alreadly but I now take this as a major threat to the soul society, and now former Captain Mike I shall take you down."

She threw her large sword in the air which broke into two parts. She grabbed a wide katana and let the other half fall onto a building. Than she pulled out the blade Rosso gave her and put a ice layer over it. Aki secrued her goggles as the area around the two of them began to become ice cold. The cold chill winds blew and the houses of the 11th froze. Almost like a winter wonderland. "LET THE GAME BEGAN!" She yelled as she disappeared and shunpoed infront of Mike and sliced his chest in a blink of an eye and stabbed his thigh with with the other blade than jumped away.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Michael quickly swapped his blade to his left hand and wielded it on there, he was slashed across the chest and then along his thigh, he fell to one knee on purpose acting like it took affect on him.

"Urghh... captain... I can't take this anymore!.. finish me... Please! let this torture finally come to an end! end me now! I deserve nothing!"

I bowed his head so his face as pointing to the floor, he was panting heavily and was gripping tightly of his blade he had a demonic smirk underneath but his face was covered by all of his hair that was hanging down. Michael no longer had time for games he needed to end this quickly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 am

Aki was only a few feet away from him and deactivated her sword and put Rosso's blade away. "Quitting alreadly? Pathetic, I knew you wouldn't match up to my expectations." She said as she lifted her blade and walked towards him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:14 am

"Heh.. that's what you think!"

Michael lunges his electric coated zanpaktou to the gut of the Captain, at such close range it would hit and stab through the captain's gut out her back. Michael stands up once again standing 10FT with the captain at the end of her blade. He smirks and chuckles deeply. He wraps his hand around her arm and then says.

"Hah hah hah! You're finished now Captain!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 am

Being stabbed Aki coughed a enoourmus amount of blood. She was a fool, she let her guard down. She usually never would, but something and now she was a dead man. her pupils dialted at the size of Mike as her hyper medcine and medicine from the second were beginning to fade away and the effects were disappeareding. She shuttred as she gripped her sword and stabbed him through the chest. "tr-tr-TRANSCEND, DROCELL." Her blade activated within him and enlarged and ice crystals started manifestating.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 am

"Arghh!! You little B!tch! You should know this by now! You think this is gonna affect me! HUH!?"

He tightens his grip on her right arm and literally pulls it off, tearing it out of it's arm socket and tearing off some of the skin that was on the side of her chest this would cause blood to continuously pour out of her arm and dropping onto the floor. He shows it to her face.

"See this!? You think I care what you say anymore captain!? I'm a changed man! the soul society screwed me over! so I change for the better or the worse! I'm on my own now!"

And with that he literally crushes her arm in his bare hand crushing every single bone and bursting out all the muscles leaving only a puddle of blood skin shreds and bone. He slaps her with his blood covered hand and drops her to the ground.

"You're finished Captain!"

He quinces slightly and pulls out her blade and drops it to the ground, a light bit of blood pouring from his chest he looks at her as he watches her dying, in his eyes he wasn't the same Michael. It was as if he were being possessed by a greater force far stronger then all in the current area.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4604

Post by Melodia Izuna Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 am

From a hill side a maiden in white would watch on in the battle. From high up in the sky she would see the ancient angel of breath whilst down below, a battle. She notice one was a shinigami she assist beforehand. Tilting her head to the side she would merely stand there as she held the flute that her knight left. The battle is nearly over, but this is the eve of a war that will rip through heaven, soul society and the human world. The hell-spawns were already out there battling away to seek dominance. She sighed knowing that this was all futile, it was all part of the unending cycle of the way things are.

A evil will emerge, a force that will rip the domain asunder and a fight that will see good verses evil. She looked on seeing that the girl would use the ice cage maneuver again. It was almost too much for her as she had seen enough. She would slowly walk down to the fray, hoping it would be over before she got there.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am

As soon as her arm started ripping off Aki screamed in pain. She was thrown quite far to the ground and laid there. She grabbed her arm still wiltingin pain but couldn't scream. Not now, she grabbed her wound as ice crystals started forming to freeze her wounds. Though the usuall blue clear turned crimson red.

She suddenly appeared before her zanptakou and grabbed it weakly as it deactivated. Her face showed a lifeless spirit yet she managed to get a smile on her bloodly face. She realized this wasn't the same man she knew, the same one she played with and sparred with, "Mike, remember. Just remember, your old self. This-" she threw up a hugh amount of blood and used her sword to help her stand up, her small body was dying if she didn't get help soon.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 pm

the woman continue to go down past the wreckage and the area of disaster. as the cloud of destruction loomed over her, she ventured forth as the smoke that surrounded her would almost bend to her will making sure not to touch the alabaster being.Her white eyes looked at Aki as she would then look at michael

bring up a hand a bala would be fired at michael. Though it was a bala is had the same strength as a stronger then average cero. When he would be hit by it, she would vanish and appear to hold poor little aki.

"do not worry, i have you..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 am

She saw the pure women she met in the real world, and smiled that she was alive but realized something and pushed her, "You have to go! Thi-*cough* place is no longer safe, Mike can't be taken lightly anymore, we have to warn all the shinigami." She said coughing blood, Aki pointed, "Go the second, that's a safe zone, I'll meet you there! But you have to go now!"
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:41 am

"all you do is fight little one. do not fight alone... because you are not. There is an angel from upon high waiting for his time to strike. All you need do is ask"

the ethereal maiden said in a tender gentle tone. Holding onto the girl for just a moment longer, the young captain would feel a surge or reiatsu running through her, restoring any lost reiatsu she had. furthermore the one crushed arm began to heal unnaturally.

"break the cycle of hate, warrior of light.."
    she would say as she would vanish , as though not really there to begin with"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 pm

AKi looked at her vanishing, she wondered who this lady was, that just had so much thought and hope for a mere shinigami like her. As Aki slowly began to heal she slowly got up and looked at Mike,She withdrew her blade, "This fight must end, maybe not now but it will. Find yourself Mike please...and than we can all go back to my place and have a good game sparring like the old times with cake and tea!" Aki said with her usual cheerful tone and bright smile though blood stained her she glowed.

Aki started shunpoing toward the second with a smile on her face.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:08 am

(This post will contain what happend between the fight of Michael and The Angel Damdradon. I will post this to speed things up as this fight has gone on for too long with not many active posts from the user.)

Michael was hit on the chest by the Bala thrown by the angel Melodia. This attack came as a suprise to Michael, he took it head on and was struck on the centre of his chest. This made Michael fall down onto his back.

He layed there for no more than a few secounds. His thoughts seemed clear for a mere secound as if he was able to think for himself. He managed to get back up when suddenly his thoughts were once again clouded by a greater force. Dark thoughts clouded his mind, a greater force tainting his mind controlling it like a puppet on strings.

He was forcefully filled with anger once more, Michael coulden't help it, he was too weak to fight back againts such a greater Unknown force. Once again Michael was in a beserked mode, him and the angel faught widley and destructivley blow after blow damaging each other in each way possible, broken bones bruises and tired spirits.

Each one bleeding tired and worn out, using each bit of there strength in battle. Michael eventually reverted to his normal size, he stood back at 6ft5, he managed to destroy the sphere in the sky but with a cost of a few broken bones, bloody wounds and bruised all over.

Michael stayed in his shikai form and never gave up. Him and the angel would continue to fight, blasting each other with everything they have each fighter tired and badly injured.

Michael managed to do a number on the angel and his wings however the Angel managed to do just as much to Michael's body re-opening scars from previous battles, widening his wounds. Michael was barley standing, he could no longer battle

For once Michael realised that he had no more strength within him to battle but as much as he wanted to stop a greater force was controlling his body and mind, forcing him to continue a rain of destruction.

Michael coulden't fight no more. He gripped hold of his sword and pieced on end to the ground leaning on his blade, his blood covered hands and blood dripping from his mouth and large parts of his body. Mainly chest and ribs. A few on the arms and hands.

Weak, tired and half dead, Michael weakly searched his fairly torn pockets. He manages to take out a small pellet that when struck againts something hard unleashes a large amount of smoke. He looks at the pellet weakly and throws it infront of him. The Smoke pellet smacks the ground and a large cloud emerges from the ground, gray smoke covering the area.

Michael takes this oportunity to make his leave. He rapidly shunpoes to another squad were he felt the precence of someone familiar and in need of his help. He planned on escaping with that person not fighting along side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm