Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone)

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5272

Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone) Empty Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone)

Post by Raiden Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:10 am

Raiden appears in squad 7 in his own custom white robes. He stands there in the centre of the area. He grabs hold of his hilt and unsheathes it. He spins his blade around three times to test its speed, afterwards he quickly dashes at a near speed of sound and sliced down several buildings with his blade alone.

His blade is sharp enough to slice through large buildings and even the strongest of metals. He fires various pellet bombs into the area making them explode and destroy parts of the pavement buildings and walls all around the place.

Raiden continues destroying the place jumping from building to building destroying everything in site his main task set to destroy anything in site.

Due to all of the rubble and explosions large smoke rose up from the area causing a dark cloud to hover above the squad. Raiden flipped of a building he was on and landed feet first onto the ground cracking it.

With not a hint of emotion on his face he withdraws his blade and begins to walk of to other squads as the area around him explodes and crashes down. The look of death and emptiness in his eyes.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone) Empty Re: Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone)

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 pm

from the wreckage and the rubble, a flute could be heard, a tune that would probably have no meaning to the nigh emotionless male. But to the flute player it meant everything... the life... the death, the joy and the sorrow. From the smoke a figure walked. As he walked out, red clothing was seen,covered by a cloak. the captain of squad 0, Daiseisho Oricaltos. His serpent like eyes staring directly at the male before him. the moment he stopped playing the tune, the moment the hood was put back, revealing the mask and silver hair he had

"thats far enough... as captain of squad 0 i place you under arrest... come quietly, or die, those are your two options, this is your first and final warning"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone) Empty Re: Destruction of Squad 7 (Open to Everyone)

Post by Raiden Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 am

"Well I can't come quiet because look at all this mess I have already created."

Raiden continued to walk with his blade in hand, his footsteps silent and light as a feather. There were things that was still blowing up and being destroyed behind him.

"And I can't die because I'm practically already dead. Being more Machine then man doesen't help in situations like this. Especially confronted with the strongest captain around.

One who has so much to hide and so much to fear but decides to hide it all behind a simple plastic mask that could melt just as easily in the right tempreture. Infact if i'm correct it's starting to soften up. So captain I ask you a question, Leave or Die? Which will it be? any would be perfectly fine with me."

Raiden continued to walk as his left eye began to glow a dark red making him look more mechanical then normal.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5114

Post by Suki Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:15 pm

battle

To believe in something so strong, that it will be fought to preserve it, no matter what the cost. To battle and to fight until there is nothing left to fight for. To fight for the powerless, to battle the toughest foes and learn from that. To destroy those who are against peace.

A mass of reiatsu was felt as the untouchable queen would appear in front of Daiseisho. She would would draw her blade as she faced Raiden.

"Captain, i will face him... please attend to michael"

she said as she was ready ready for

battle
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5584

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Chuckling the male began to speak as two light shone in his hands. a bright light with no origin.

"i will choose neither, and i will take you down in one fell swoop and leave the remainder t-"

He was cut off when he say a reiatsu of his student, his eyes widened as she told him what he was to do. He was about to say otherwise, but he was correct, his power was needed to take michael down. Nodding, he vanished, leaving the two to fight alone
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 am

Raiden looks to the Young Busty girl that just appeared, scanning her with his eyes gaining a memory of there previous encounter. Raiden grips his blade tightly as light sparks begin to fling of it.

"Well.. Well... If it isnt the untouchable queen.. heh... so you still spread around that rumour on how untouchable you are... hmm... it seems like from what I gather we never did finish of our past battle. You still live...

My Masters always did tell me never to play around with my victems they tell me to spare them the pain and to simply kill them on the spot. No matter how much they beg and plead end them instantly but what's the fun in that?

I have changed alot since we last met little princess. I have been modded even more, I have felt pains of unbelievable lengths... and now.. I'm much more of a psychopath than I was before, I will enjoy this to the very last bit disassembling your body limb from limb making sure I drain each and everyonce of blood that you have stored in your body."

Raiden walked further from the spot he was at. He flung six round bombs. Three to his right three to his left, this clashed againts some of the buildings around and caused them to crash down into the ground making an arena type area.

Barrakaded by four large collapsed buildings with a space of 100ft in the centre. Raiden stood still, his blade sparking. His eye glowing dark red waiting for the vice captain to give the order of battle.

(A note. Raiden is more mechanical than he is made of flesh and bones. Ofcourse under all the metal and such he has flesh and blood so feel free to kill him in this battle.

He will always be able to come back to life, by that he litrelly gets fused back together like a machine with the brain of a human that continusly develops and remembers.)
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:07 pm

war

the battlefield that will have both victors and victims. Neither can win unless the other loses. Its the way of warfare, from the earliest feuds. Destorying by any means necessary.

she will win... she knows she will. Her sensei is not here and she is by herself meaning it will be tough, but she can win. Hearing the rambling of the male, she unsheathed her blade.

"you talk to much..."

She said as she vanished from sight, only to appear infront of him, then behind him, then to the side, constantly changing between the three

"Hado number 54, haien!

Purple aura surrounded the blade. She will win, she knows she will. firing the purple aura at the machine, she shunpo'd back, Aura surrounding the left hand she had.

Izuna Clan blade technique number 2, Bisecting Sycomore

with that an astral copy appeared of Tsurugi in her left hand, ready to counter attack at any given time. She was prepared for this

war
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:10 am

Raiden stands still showing no emotion, he sences the flame attack coming towards him. He tightens his grip on his sword and the blade gets covered by large amounts of water, he slashes the flame that comes towards him and steam is produced.

As the other attack came Raiden turnt his blade horizonal and clashed againts the attack that came towards him.

Raidens blade was covered in a strong thick coating of water and with Raiden's strength he pushed back the attack to create a large water slash that was traveling through the air quickly towards the princess in attempt to do harm to her.

This could not cut her it would simply cause a deep red mark asif she was burnt or hit by a whip.

"What's wrong princess, are you angry because I took your title away?"
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 pm

idiot

The word used for people who are arogant... maybe even ignorant. Fools who hace too cocky to know they will be defeated.

people, or monsters, that are like the one Suki has before her. Her title?. Was that the reason why she was here facing him? What a joke, that has nothing to do with why she is here now.

"i thought i told you... you talk to much"

She said she shunpo'd behind him avoiding the blast something near her. with the astral blade, she slashed at him horizontally, whilst with tsurugi, she slashed the other way. Tsurugi, mid shunpo, became shikai, meaning "kings judgement" was active with it. she will defeat this idiot... even if he gets up again and again, she will kill him, not because her of her title, but because he is not worthy to face against her sensei. After all this man is nothign but an

Idiot
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 am

Raiden shakes his head in dissapointment, he could hear her from a mile away. Just as her blades were coming closer towards him he rapidly shunpoed behind her aswell Dodging each of the attacks.

He reappeared behind the girl and then Sent his blade diagonaly to her back hoping to slash her. He was already thinking up other ways to attack if this plan failed.

IF he managed to Slash her back she would have a deep cut down her back he would then follow this up by physical attacks and then a kido attack.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 am

Retaliation

to go against the norm that is being forced upon by others. It is to attack after being attacked, Knowing that it could be the final thing that occurs. To attack and be free from tyrany, or enslaved and alive.

Suki had enough, Not because of her title being lost, but because she must defeat him. Not doing so will let everyone else down. It is the burden on her shoulders, Like Atlas forever carrying the world on his mighty shoulders.

With the oncoming attacks she decided to not waste time. With the blade nearing her, a pocket of air swirled between both his blade her her body. Her eyes opened revealing the dragon like eyes she hides behind blindness. She stated one word as blue aura surrounded her

"bankai..."

With that a gust of wind swept into a tornado. It resided to have Suki in the centre with the violent wind just outside. If Raiden did not get out then it would cause major problems for him.

With the wind dying down soon after, the female was in her armor, now scales covering her and her nails extended. Looking at him she tilted her head, now wielding two lances instead of two blades. And so starts her

retaliation
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 am

Raiden's body suddenly dissapered from sight as he shunpoed back a few feet. He stands there with his blade to his side, he looks over to the female as she changed from Shikai to Bankai. Raiden's expression diden't change not even the slightest. He wasen't impressed either.

He said nothing and simply looked up to the skys as they were begin darkend filled with thunder and lightning, Rain falling heavily throughout the whole soul society.

This was something that Raiden did not do. Raiden could sence that he was going to feel a strong precence soon. He looked back towards the girl who was now in her bankai form.

"Is that it?" He asked in a plane bored tone.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

survival

The battle of the fittest and the greatest. The weak seek the strong whilst the mightiest warrior assist those in need. It was one of the untold facts of the work. And thus corruption comes from this... Greed... death even

The moment that she was readied. she then stabbed her weapon into the ground as she would gen to glow blue. her hair extending to her ankles and even taking a deep blue color, her armor began to take a deep blue look and her armor becoming less revealing and more dragonic like. Even her facial features change. She was not the same being as she was moments ago, even her eyes was alot more dragon-like. She was Tsurugi, the Spirit within the Edmonzaimon. taking the zanpakutou out from the ground the blade has greatly extended to make it seem more like a glaive them a spearl or lance.

In an instance she appeared before Raiden, kneeing him in the chest, before arcing around and slashing her weapon across the body. A smile was on her face.. With this transformation, it has drastically reduced the machine's chance of

survival
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 am

Raiden was sliced up. He could feel every inch of the blade dig through him and slice him. He would bleed rapidly, red blood pouring out of his chest. With pain in his chest he could see that part of him was human, and that he should continue fighting to the end. Continue the mission to the very end, Obey the masters order.

Raiden jumped up into the air and stood there in mid air, the rain poured rapidly and a large thunderbolt struck Raiden in the chest. Raiden screamed out in pain, his eyes began to glow he tenced his fists and closed them tightly his body glowing as a surge of electricty was charging through him he said.

"I am the lightning... the Rain transformed."

And with that his spiritual pressure bursted out of him increasing rapidly crushing the ground below him. He stood there as his body would change rapidly his body changing as he was sent into his bankai form. Looking moire mechanicaly then ever his wound closed and sealed shut, his blade even thinner and sharper.

(http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4722-raiden-sazumushi look here for his bankai form)

Raidens speed increased rapidly. And with a blink of an eye Raiden was already infront of Suki. He slashed his blade to her gut to lightly cut it allowing a light amount of blood to drip.

"Continue" He said as he dissapered within shunpo once again and stood in the middle of the arena, spiritual pressure bursting out and electricty pouring traveling and orbiting his armour and body.

Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:10 am

(I appoligize for my absence, if this is still a valid fight, then I will continue, otherwise i will forfeit it.)
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 am

(No point in continuing, too much time has gone by. We simply say they ended in a draw as Raiden was summoned to some place else.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 pm