Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

It's About That Time

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468778

It's About That Time Empty It's About That Time

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 am

Hey everyone, I think its time I let go of BD. For months now i've been looking at recent posts, hoping to see signs of life but they never came. I've been here for a good while now and i've witnessed the changes, hell ive even been a part of them. I appreciate everything that you all have given me, BD has helped me through perhaps the hardest times of my life. I wont ever forget this place, simply because of what it signifies.

Its important that I call out a few people here. Ruru, thank you for being my big sis on this site. Im pretty sure everything that i've accomplished here had something to do with you. We were always watching each others backs and I value that greatly.

Haji I hope you log back on eventually so you can see this. I owe you a lot, and appreciate you the most. You believed in my RPing and took me under your wing and that means a great deal. You've been a father figure, and have helped me look at things different in RL, not only here. I wish the best for you.

Suzu we've been through hell and back, seriously though haha. We definitely didnt see eye to eye on many things, but we also got along quite well in between our spats. Honestly you've saved me from leaving the site much earlier, the site has died several times and we all know that. But you breathed it back to life by posting constantly, and drawing in new members. You should be credited alone for keeping BD together.

Lastly I want to thank Nachos, you and I have done a lot together and you've been a brother to me on this site. You're friggin hilarious and your facebook comments are the best cuz nobody ever knows who you are. Mostly i get it haha regardless you're a great dude.

And to everyone else i've met on here I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope everyone has a great life it was amazing meeting you all.

-David Samba (Sanba)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

It's About That Time Empty Re: It's About That Time

Post by Aki_624 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 pm

I've been waiting for people to post as well.
    Bye Sanba, you were the best. I'll miss you!
    And hope you come back one day! I might try as well to do something here.

Bye Love from Aki~
    aka sara!
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7618

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:00 am

Take care dude in whatever you do!
    Wish you all the best and
    a very merry Christmas!

- Mike
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128868

Post by Muerte Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:36 am

Take care Sanba :)
    I'll be sure to keep in touch on Facebook when I'm able to. And thanks for what you said. We have been through a lot, but, that's what friends go through ^_^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80586

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 am

Awww, sambee!!! I'll miss you.

I wish we could've finished something together...

It sucks. haha.

much love

Rue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:52 am