Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Selfi
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Muerte
Lee_Takamoto
9 posters

Time

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9034

Time Empty Time

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:39 am

Time 49
    As some of you may or may not have noticed, these past few days I haven't been online either very much, really late, or not at all.
    At this particular point in time, I am going through some changes in my current life. New living area, New job, New life to be honest.
    I've also had some new thoughts to add to all the other New things I've been coming across. I've decided to try and be be less of a @sshole for the most part and I've done well on that. But as of late, there are some other things that I've noticed that just don't sit right with me.
    One major thing is the fact that I am constantly ignored. I have actually done a lot of things here and there and I don't really care much for the reckognition, but it is the other things that I want to be acknowledged for. These being all the work I have been doing to keep things active, RPing wise. I have absolutely no problem with it, in fact, I love that I am in so many because that means I can always post when I get on. But when people get on and don't post for this reason or that, It just gets really old. And the fact that people constantly have to remind others that they have posted is more lazy than anything else.
    And then comes all the offline work, the kido spells, the quincy, the improved Templates, getting more members to come, actually LOOKING over people's character sheets instead of skimming over them like everyone does, so on and so forth.
    I'm not saying that I am the only one doing work but I can't be denied that I am doing my fair share and then some without any sort of reckognition for it. Being ignored by certain people just because they figure they can do some things but not others and then complain about this and that and that and this.
    So, I'm not leaving but I am saying this now, my time on the site itself isn't going to be as long as it used to be for my lack of caring at this point and before anyone says anything, the lack of caring goes for far more people than they would either admit or realize.
    And thus concludes this rant/time reducing topic
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128868

Time Empty Re: Time

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am

This is a comment to the character sheet thing. I don't ignore you btw, i just have little to do and when I do ask to RP, i get ignored which is why i'm only active in the character template department.

But I look over the templates as well. I don't just skim through it or anything. I look for things such as the gender which was an accident on someones part. And I try to see about the abilities and stuff. That's mainly what I do.

And you're not being an @$$hole for posting this btw. it's just a rant but many others will probably see you as one which is stupid tbh. But if you ever want to RP, as the human btw, you could meet up with my character Shima, who isn't really allied with anyone at the moment so it would benifit to get his alliegance i guess. Maybe maybe not.

But i hope things get more into being GOOD on the RP and not lame and boring. Squad 2 is pretty much empty, it gets little activity. Theres little for me to do and when I find out about a topic being open, i get left out, and i don't like reading over it because I still miss out on a lot of things and when I do post i get ignored. It's happened a lot of times so I gave up on trying to be a part of something.

Now it seems i'm ranting about different shiz...lol
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 am

Totally get what you mean Lee. I never tell people to respond cause I feel it's rude but it takes them forever or never. You do a great job Lee. I always see you around doing stuff and your just awesome from the point I met you. <3 u! It's your choice how long nag when your gonna be on. I'm not gonna stop you. Your not a a word either. I never saw that about you actually. I always thought you were a awesome rped and a awesome friend! (o^^o)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 am

I agree with Sara completely btw X3
    However I see Lee as an older brother, always there when I need someone to talk to, sometimes, somehow always turns a bad situation into a funny one, he's just that wondeful friend you gotta have around or things go splat into the ground.

I try to work my butt off, but I gave up on trying to help because its not appreciated and its slapped back into my face half of the time. And sara has to remind me on things because i'm the forgetful one xD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42264

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 am

Lee's awesome! He work's harder than an admin would. He's a major pillar in BD world, right up there with Ruru and Haji.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 am

Sorry for my lack of grammar and spelling there... I was all like "Noes Lee! I luvs you! We all do! /types madly fast*

Lee just know awesome and the best a what you do <3
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 am

Lee is awesome and all but I can't see him going for admin rank, mainly because 4 admins is enough as is, we're RP mods and all that stuff -le sigh- not meaning anything bad though by that
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:46 am

Well, I have to say that Lavi, Sara, and Baka, this really did make my day to actually read over everything that you've all put here. They all are the few reasons I do stick around opposed to up and leaving.
    I thank you all a great deal. Lavi for being there, Sara for being coolness, and Baka for being equally as intense in what he does.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:59 am

I find it funny that nobody else took the time to look at this post
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 am

I can already tell you what happened with the not posting/reading.
    They either looked at it and didn't post, the skimmed it over and didn't post, just looked to see who all posted and left, or they just clicked it to see what it was about. Which I am sure was a good few
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 am

I agree with you
    I've known you ever since my time on Cyber Connects so we kinda formed a brotherly bond x3 so of course i'd comment on here :)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42264

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 am

You're quite welcome my good chum! You come up with awesome RP ideas and do a lot of work in the background for the site. Spank you very much!
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5296

Post by Selfi Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am

D:

I just got back like a week ago and you're deciding to be less active? Nuuuuuuu, I need my psychic twin DDDx

Seeing Taka upset makes Selfi upset. RAAAAGGGGGEEE!!!
    warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4963

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 am

As usual, Im kinda clueless on stuff like this, so, in case Im one of th people who have irritated you at all in the past, I humbly apologize.

If it makes you feel any better, I love to read your posts in the Spam section, they almost always get at least a giggle out of me.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11591

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Lee, I must confess that my activity will fluctuate as well. However, I want to see your ideas actually come to life instead of just simply floating around in the air like something that has lost it's gravitational pull. In all honesty and understanding, you're the one who makes events that we actually finish (not to mention nothing is going on whatsoever)!
    Suzaku Yukimura
    Suzaku Yukimura
    Soul

BD-cash : 6477

Post by Suzaku Yukimura Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Now everyone starts posting -sigh- kinda strange

Anyway, I don't know lol. I can't say much anymore since I already said a lot XD
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 pm

@Selfi: Noes! No need to be upsets for the Taka! It is a very bouncy-back-kinda creature. I am sure things will slowly fade back to the active way of things, I'm sure.
    @Roan: hahaha, well I am glad that giggles and laughs may be had from that. Ah, tis an old love of mine, the S.P.A.M. But its nothing you've done, haven't RPed with ya much and I don't think there have been times where you've done something via chatbox or something away from the RP
    @Kyouga: Really? Well this is wonderfully awkwardly placed xD But thank ya kindly for the words of encouragement ^^
    @Lavi: Tis all good, like they say: better late than never. Which in a lot of cases that is far from true.
    Ellimere
    Ellimere
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4807

Post by Ellimere Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 am

Well what can I say Lee, I haven't been around here enough to really know what's going on or how to really get into it with all the work you have to do just to start up but I've known you for a while since CC, RX and R:2. I am disappoint you disappear on me now of all times but hey, we know where to catch each other, wish you could stick around to show me the ropes better but when you get back we'll have a good match hopefully I'll be rankin' in up there with ya.

Anyway, thanks for being the first one to rp with me here as well, I left R:2 cuz of certain individuals and returned only at request but without Zel, we know it's not nearly the same. And of course we never got the team up but it'll all come in time right? I look forward to it and you know our brohood stands tall. Take it easy my bro, I'll be waiting when you come back for an epic duel v.v

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:14 am