Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Its story time!

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58408

Its story time! Empty Its story time!

Post by King_Nothing Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 am

I thought Id make a thread based off of another, kind of.

If you have a weird, random, funny, crazy story youd like to tell, tell it here.

My first is:

Once at a rec center I used to go to, we were having like a fall festival thing. Kids played games, and ate candy. But I had a loose tooth, so I stayed away form most of the harder stiff. However, I had my fill of Tootsie(C) Rolls. While chewing it, I felt something hard and square in it with my tongue. I thought, "What the?" I took it out of my mouth, and saw my tooth jammed in the candy.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6648

Its story time! Empty Re: Its story time!

Post by Terminar777 Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 am

I don't see how people aren't posting here like mad... I know we all have some kind of story bottled up somewhere...

Here's the most recent for me...

My friend Cameron spends the night a lot (hasn't left my house for any longer than 8 hours in over 3 weeks), and since we have limited sleeping space at my house we end up sharing my bed quite often (it's a large sized bed that even 3 people can fit on laying down and before anyone asks, we sleep in opposite directions)... Anyways, I tend to wake up before him so I just lay there for a while until I HAVE to get up or until he wakes up, and during that time when he's still asleep, he tends to talk...

His two most recent comments were, "I like to eat bras" and "OH! Polygamy!" ... I just found them funny, and this hasn't been the only time I woke up to him saying something wierd like this...
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99276

Post by war_makes_me_happy Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 am

OOC: Depends on how expressive people are

One time, at band camp 8D - Just kidding! One time I was at a record store about to sell some music I didn't want anymore and all the while I was being helped on by the person at the service desk - a robbery was taking place. I looked in the window in front of me and saw people running like mad out the front entrance trying to get behind the building, to make their escape. I was like no more then a few feet away from the last guy...I could've gotten involved, but your really not supposed to. It was kind of freaky because that wasn't the only time I had been present [in more then a few places] where I was "this" close to stopping the culprits.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58408

Post by King_Nothing Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 am

Terminar777 wrote:I don't see how people aren't posting here like mad... I know we all have some kind of story bottled up somewhere...

Here's the most recent for me...

My friend Cameron spends the night a lot (hasn't left my house for any longer than 8 hours in over 3 weeks), and since we have limited sleeping space at my house we end up sharing my bed quite often (it's a large sized bed that even 3 people can fit on laying down and before anyone asks, we sleep in opposite directions)... Anyways, I tend to wake up before him so I just lay there for a while until I HAVE to get up or until he wakes up, and during that time when he's still asleep, he tends to talk...

His two most recent comments were, "I like to eat bras" and "OH! Polygamy!" ... I just found them funny, and this hasn't been the only time I woke up to him saying something wierd like this...

Ive said weird stuff in my sleep before. A few summers ago, we were on vacation, and we got the new Harry Potter book, and I had been reading it. My mom got up to go to the bathroom, nad heard me going 'SLime spell, spell slime, slime spell'. I was cursing my family with slime. I dont get it...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80593

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:11 pm

heres an interesting story ^^

BD was once inactive, kinda like now, just me online and barely anyone posts.

then we decided to announce the closing of the site...

we didnt have members to keep up with anything, plus we had a free domain back then, so it was a tough decision, but we had to, so we announced it.

but just so happened after that, BD got the domain, thanks to the lovely admins that worked there miracle for it.

then it grew somehow, up to a 150+ members.

then it started the go slow again, the admin asked, why is that?

she told her self, "well my dear, you werent even on here to begin with"

and so she decided.

she decided @.@

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:15 am