Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing...

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5314

Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing... Empty Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing...

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 am

I AM Human pawn on a chess board

Basic Information:

Name:
    Sora Kiyomeru
    Residence: Karakura Town
    Clan/Organization: No one yet.
    Appearance: Sora's appearance is similar to any regular students but with a few modifications as such his regular uniform is a white button up shirt and black pants with a black leather belt and black dress shoes. However Sora usually wears a semi formal black jacket with white trimming his collar popped out over the jacket a bit. At his waist wrapped around his belt is a white rosary that was given to him by his parents which hangs on him down to his upper thigh. As for his shoe's he doesn't wear the uniform ones but he wears pair black and dark blue high tops shoe's but the pants legs actually cover the fact they are high tops partially.
    Sora has a semi muscular build somewhat like a track runner but anyways his skin color is a slight pale like is somewhat sick Anyways begining from head to his feet his hair is a snowy white color is is slightly long and the style that it's in is sorta messy because it spikes out from his head and slowly goes down and flattens out also it parts at his left eye leaving it capable to be the only eye to be uncovered. Sora's eyes are a icy blue coloring one other thing about Sora eye's is that he conveys a lot of his emotions through his eye's so it make him slightly easier to read if you're staring at his face. As for then rest of his body like previously said he has a somewhat lean muscular build needless to say he is faster then he is stronger physical wise. Also Soren has aquired no scars or markings yet.

Personality: Sora is the type of person know from his school to be one of those silent types at first he usually doesn't go out of his way to meet new people nor does he tend to avoid them. He just seems to let them get settled before actually meeting them so most people tend to think he's timid but in a way he likes to let fate run his life. On other aspects of Soren's personality to the people he knows and can trust he seems to be very calm, courageous, and above all caring if someone needs something done or needs help Sora feels obliged to help them out. One problem with Sora however is that he trusts people way too quickly leading him to be betrayed sometimes. Sora let's mercy sometimes affect his judgement in a fight or a conflict unless it's interfering with something he has to protect he'll usually resign or not say anything about it.
    In battle Sora has a slightly different demeanor he will fight with all of his powers to the fullest extent of his power always trying to keep calm in any situation that he comes to. Sora's mood can also affect how he battles when he's calm he adapts to the battle and the opponent however when someone manages to piss him off Sora tends just assult the opponent regardless if it's working or not. When frightened he tends to very defensive and tends to keep his distance observing the opponent. Sora has priorites in battle as well his top priority is to avoid killing the opponent unless he is the situation where he has to unfortenately kill them. His second priority is to fight to protect people not for fun or to hurt he believe as long as you have something valuable to protect is okay to defend that object anything else then that he would assume you being a savage.

Your Legacy:
    Your Story: Sora's past isn't as complicated as one might think it would be it began like the usual relatioship would and it began with his father and mother meeting each other and slowly against odds the two fell in love. And so like most most couple would if they were in love they eventually got married and then he became pregnant with twins. The father knowing he had to get a better job found work in a corporation that resided in the largest part of town it took awhile to get there but every day on his lunch break the mother and father had been meeting in a coffee shop had lunch and some coffee and talked about their day. However one day their was a terrible storm and the mother bundled up and prepared for her her arduous journey to meet with the father. She had a feeling that something was watching her or that something was wrong very wrong. After while of this feeling she could see the coffee shop and began at a faster pace and finally reached the coffee shop. The father looked at his wife she was out of breath her face looked rather pale and she had a rather unusual smile on her face like she was worried but refused to let him see he wanted to speak to her so he spoke in a deep soothing voice you could tell that he was calm though. Miyuki dear what's wrong...? Miyuki looked up at her husband and sighed she'd been caught obviously her skill was getting a little rusty with a sigh she spoke to her husband her voice was rather sweet like the voice of a singer you also with her voice it was usually filled with emotion. Kojiro don't you feel like something is ... you know watching us...something evil...I feel scared....can not go back work please just for today...? Kojiro looked at her and sighed nodding his head and he pulled out his cellphone and called. Yes, this is Kojiro Kiyomeru may I speak with Mr. Kuroyami? Yes yes I'll hold that's fine... Other persons voice answered over the phone Yes, what is it Kiyomeru? Kojiro sighed looking at his wife and stood firm over the phone. Sir my wife needs me for the rest of the day today so I will not be coming back to work. The voice over the phone stayed silent for a minute and the voice returned. ...Very well. The phone made a small clicked and the storm seemed to be increasing in strength which was strange the forecast for today was supposed to be sunny. The two rushed home they were almost there when something stopped the pair down the street there was a rather grim scene a destroyed area: claw marks running through the streets and on the walls, there was a house on the corner it seemed like something tore a hole in the roof and scattered the remains as if it were searching for something. The feeling that Miyuki was feeling was coming back stronger then ever and suddenly Kojiro hugged her she let out a scream and stopped seeing it was him she felt calm again. That's when Kojiro spit up blood and his clothes was ripped off his body he had deep wounds starting on his lower left hip to his upper right shoulder. He screamed in agony and pushed Miyuki away Miyuki looked at him she was scared and surprised she wanted to run and she wanted to scream what was happening?
    Despite wanting to run or scream she couldn't she couldn't move a muscle in her body was it because she couldn't leave Kojiro? Or was something holding her down she decide to try to move to Kojiro when she watched him suddenly fly back to a wall a bounce off just laying there Miyuki tried running toward Kojiro but she felt weighted down and something like a claw pushed her on her back and hold her there she was scared the only thing she could do was close her eyes and hope for the best she felt her face being lightly scratched and it picked her up feeling pressure around her and something biting into her flesh on her shoulder and right arm. Blood went everywhere and she was writhing in pain and she saw a rock fly up and hit the blurry monster it was Kojiro who threw the rock.
    He laugh as the monsters neck extended and ate Kojiro his blood stained the beasts mask she screamed and began to cry when she heard a thud and looked at and some of the rumble moving and the
    ground coming closer to her she wasn't too high up but something and caught her and landed her down safely.
    that was when the tears began to fall she didn't run she just sat and bawled her eyes and the police and ambulance came they were going to question her no doubt but due to her injuries and grotesque scene they took her to the hospital first where she stayed for many months. Her injuries were strange and the doctors was worried about her sanity since she wouldn't shut up about the beast. While in the hospital she gave birth to the twins Sieryu and Sora however Sieryu had a birth defect that shut his immune system completely down he perished not long after birth. Sora however was completely fine and Miyuki took her only son and they went home together.

Together they seemed to have normal life together at least as normal as they could make it Miyuki turned into a hardworking mother which left Sora at home by himself a lot he matured quickly only despite being turning thirteen in a matter of a couple of days. That night though when Miyuki got off work she came into his room with a velvet box her fingers were tapping on the box as if she was nervous about giving this to Sora she spoke her now being quiet and timid. Sora... Can I speak with you just for a minute there's something I want you to have... Sora looked at her and he spoke his voice was similar to his fathers but more of a child like tone Yes, mother... You can give a simple gift to me I don't mind but are you feeling well...? Miyuki looked at her son and opened the box inside there was a white marble rosary Sora stared at the rosary and he seemed drawn to it as if something was attracting him towards it and his mother spoke in a soft voice Sora this was your fathers before he was....killed...I want you to have it besides you look like your father anyways...and I suppose I shouldn't keep it from you any longer... Sora took the rosary and look at his mother. ...Mother I swear by all the memories I have about you and the father you've told stories about....I'll find the guy who murdered dad and bring him to justice! I promise! Miyuki looked at Sora and ruffled his hair and she closed his eyes smiling well forcing herself too at the very least. ....Thank you Sora but it's okay.... Sora's eyes widened at her statement as he got up and looked at her. His voice having a irritated tone to it [color=cyan]It's okay.....? How in the world can you say that a man murdered-![/cyan] Miyuki screamed in rage and in pain and began to cry and she looked at Sora It....it wasn't a man it some beast! I couldn't see it exactly....and I could barely here it but Sora that it was killed your father....not a man or anything else...nothing I could....nothing I could.... Sora looked down at his mother and she began crying and kneeling down on the floor tears running down her face. Sora felt guilty and dropped the subject and took her back to her room for the night she needed some rest and he needed to finish studying for his final exams in the upcoming weeks.

3 years later Sora began noticing spiritual things for the first time such as large blurs walking around the street occasionally and spirits of other people a lot has changed the more time he spent with his rosary yet he couldn't bring himself to throw it away sometimes he realized he had a bad feeling throughout the day even at Kendo practice Sora asking coach to take a kendo sword home so he could pratice but when he got close to his home he heard a roar echoing and a crashing sound he took off in a dead sprint back to his home to see the some sorta of creature destroying his house and his mother screaming from inside where was everyone else at? Sora grabbed a somwehat small rock and toss it at the hollow hitting the side of the mask the creatureed toward Sora and got on all four it looked like a dinosaur with a rounded head and with yellow eyes as the creature dashed towards Sora. Sora couldn't move what was that thing?! A thought passed through Sora mind and he looked at the beast [i]such a grotesque figure walking around their streets what has japan been doing letting this...this thing run rampant? Sora looked at the creature surely this wasn't his fate to being some meal Sora the kendo stick Sora held in his hand he went to bat it at the creature but the creature bit it trying to get to Sora. He fell down out of fright and was crawling to get away the beast launched forward Sora crinched closing his eyes he thought it was the end but... Nothing happened he opened his eyes to a horrific sight the beast had bitten into Sora's mother Miyuki. Sora screamed in fright and a sudden pain one word mutter through Miyuki's lips
    Sora... I can't protect you anymore.... So run... Live for as long as possible.... Sora stared at his mother his white hair and face being stain crimson by her blood as the beast devoured her. Sora grabbed at his rosary all the memories he had of his mother and the stories of his father he closed his eyes and pressed the cross of the rosary to his forehead and focusing on the memories and just trying to rely on the last gift his mother and father gave him. The beast was going for Sora but a brilliant light shined out of the rosary stright into the beast cold yellow eyes and blinded him for a second Sora took this opportunity and made a break for it trying to create some distance looking down at the rosary as a white aura surrounded it and it began to extend into a very elliptical shape then the weight changed in the aura and the aura began to fade in his hand rested a pure white glowing katana Sora stared down at the blade and he stammered What...what the hell...is this?! A deep voice appeared behind him it had a dark depressing uncaring tone What you are holding there my boy is what I and a few friends of mine like to call a fullbring. A very special gift that only a few people have. Now go and slay that Hollow that has slain your family and the reason you have that power. Sora look at and held the blade tightly in his hands finally he had a weapon to defend himself with and protect the people he cared about he was confused about the fullbring and Hollows but there was no time to understand he had to finish off the hollow quickly running towards the hollow he used the sword like he would in kendo matches cutting at the hollow dodging the strike from it and then a man in black weilding a black katana released some sort of black wave and it destroyed the hollows mask. It fell over dead Sora looked at the man he had bloack flowing hair and a scar over one of his crismon eyes he wore a dark grey turtleneck sweater and pure black tux jacket with black dress pants and a very shiny pair of dress shoes he spoke to Sora once more. Come with me my child allow me to help you to let your skills grow so you can master your fullbring and help protect the things you care about. Sora looked at the man and sighed he thought of the situations he didn't have anywhere else to go so it seemed like he had too Fine...I'll go with you just teach me everything you know so I can fully master my fullbring. The man in black smiled. Then welcome Sora Kiyomeru son of my most trusted fighter Kojiro Kiyomeru. My name is Misuto Kuroyami. The two sealed their weapons and left the scene for Sora everything was about to change.

During their time together Misuto helped Sora develop his skills rather quickly Sora was finally becoming strong in order to protect the people closest to him Misuto trained him as hard as he could without having any remorse he knew that he was dying so he had to train him very fast and very hard so he could act rationally in all situations. Also Misuto taught Sora about Hollows, Shinigami, Arrancars, Quincy, Vaizards, and other Fullbring users. A little bit of time after Sora was 19 Misuto had passed away from cancer and left his possessions in Sora's care however it was only to help Sora get
    started.

RP-Sample:
    Spoiler:

Kangen Jutsu (Fullbring) Information:

Name:
    Anata no omoide (Memories of you.)

Full bring source: His rosary.

Terms of usage: A light forms around the rosary for a short period of time estimate maybe 5 seconds. So I guess special activation?

Fullbring Bond: The rosary was given to Sora by his mother when he was about 13 for a small birthday gift they said it was past down the family line and it was time he had it he carried it on. Sora had it everyday due to it being the last special present that was given to him by his mother.

Description: Sora's fullbring is a pure white katana it's length reaching about 36 inches for the blade of the katana as for the hilt it's about 12 inches in total. At the bottom of the blade it has the japanese symbol for peace going down to the knuckle guard it's shaped a cross but with the end's being pointed instead of flat the hilt is cover with a white silk and on the bottom two small little ropes with a white bead hanging near the bottom of them.

Techniques: (3 Max, re-use form.)

Name: Horisutoraiku
    Description: When Sora uses this ability he stores reiastu in his blade condensing it and unleashes a white with a blue outlining blast from his blade. He can make this attack somewhat hard to read because the way he unleashes it like he can make it curve or act like it has a mind of it's own. But he cannot control the blast and after he uses this attack he must wait two posts and it cannot be in a rapid successsion because it will tire him out.

Name: (Name of your tech.)
    Description: This is a defensive power for Sora is a white transparent shield shaped oddly like a kite and it can take a cero for damage for hollows and up to a level 60 kidou. however anything that can exceed this parameters will cause the shield to break and the shield cannot take overwhelming amounts of damage either. When it breaks way it is gone and cannot be reused for 3 posts.

Name: Unknown (hasn't fully mastered his fullbring)
    Description: Sora hasn't fully mastered his fullbring. (I was going to wait awhile before using a third ability and giving him some room to develop over rp. But I understand completely if you want the third ability.)
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing... Empty Re: Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing...

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Err Finally done and I figured you might want to see this soo yeah BUMP xD sorry for the inconvenience?
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42264

Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing... Empty Re: Sora Kiyomeru the fullbringer (COMPLETED) And ready to start to re-editing...

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Looks pretty good, my expertise is in Shinigami, but this looks pretty good. Good RPing too! good job
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Why shank yah sir! :D
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11591

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Very well done, I'm impressed.

1/2 APPROVED!!!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128868

Post by Muerte Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Full Approval

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am