Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Sora Kazuma

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5029

Sora Kazuma Empty Sora Kazuma

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 am

I AM Shinigami not anymore
    Basic Information:

Human Name: Taiki Kazuma
    Shinigami Name: Sora Kazuma
    Division: 8th I guess
    Residence: Currently where ever he wants in the Soul Society
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: He's a big lady's man, though he doesn't have as much charm as his brother. He enjoys his player like Attitude and sometimes calls himself Beautiful. He's very Egotistical and always has to get his way.

Your Legacy:

Character Story: Well Taiki grew up with a very Loving family a nice dad, a lovely Blue haired woman for a mom and a Quincy for a brother, but instead of Taiki being able to become a Quincy like his Older brother Ai. He was Killed by a Serial Killer when he wondered away from his family.

When he was dead he was alone and afraid because he was only 10 years old and he had his family his whole life to help him. Then his savior Came a shinigami with Red Hair. She was nice and Sweet like his mother once was. He can't remember her name but he believed it started with an M. She Took him to the Soul Society where he quickly began to meet new people and on top of that meet nice girls.

Sora, which was his name that everyone called him there, developed a knack for talking to girls and even going on dates with them. Then came the Shinigami. They were looking for new members and Sora was Drafted to join. He quickly began to study and pretty soon he was in the Ranks and at only 17 years of age total.

Then came the most horrible moment in his life. He was out on a mission and He was attacked by a hollow, but this hollow was different. It wasn't like the others. This hollow was a Vasto Lorde. This Vasto Lorde with Red hair. It seems that all the people who do something important in his life are people with red hair.

This hollow ripped him to shreds. When it was all over a man came outta the blue and he looked at him. He said. "I can heal you and give you immense power do you trust me?" Sora looked at him and then he said in what little voice he had. "Y-Yes sir P-Please Help." He said. The man smiled and he picked him up.

A few Weeks latter Sora was healed then the Encroachment. The man said that the Immense power he promised was ready, and just like that. Sora was what he was there was a Hollow mask on his face, but it quickly dissapeared.

Now he trains To become Stronger with this new Power he obtained, but when he wanted to go back to the Soul Society he was told he couldn't because of his new power. He thought that it was bad but he decided not to say anything

RP Sample: Sora was sitting in his bedroom that the old man had given to him. "I thank him so much for the power, but not being able to return to the Soul Society. Is that really what I want?" He asked himself he then had a flashback to the Rokangai.

"Hey Sora Catch!" Said one of his friends as she threw the ball. Sora Caught it and then he smiled at her. He remembered the good ol' days and then something else came up in his mind. The image a family and a brother. 'H-Huh what is that?' He thought as the flashback occured and then he remembered.
    A-Ai They should Still be alive." He said as he got up. "I need to find them!" He shouted. Just then a voice called down below him. "Hey Be QUIET! Its 3 in the morning!" Shouted the old man. "S-Sorry!" He shouted down to him.

Vizard Information:

Vizard Mask: Sora Kazuma VizardMask
    Hollowfication: For now because he just started his Hollow side wins.
    Hollow Manifestation: Big Frost Gauntlets appear on his arms and legs and his power over Ice gets Multiplied

Your Zanpakuto:

Zanpakuto Name: Hyoga jidai
    Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: His spirit is a Frost Sage. This is a man who Wears Robes all the time unless fighting. When he is Fighting and his Robe is off he looks like a Crystal warrior man thing.

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: Freeze Up Hyoga jidai
    Released Appearance: The Blade gets longer and has a long flowing Chain thats blue thats on the Hilt of the Zanpaku-tô. The blade Gains Power over Ice
    Other Changes: His skin tone gets a slightly Blue hue.

Bankai
    Release Phrase: Destroy Hyoga jidai
    Released Appearance:
    His body changes to look like this:
    Sora Kazuma 6146ed51b3b3234ef75b6fbd76a98736 His blade turns into two of those Daggers that he duel Weilds.

Other Changes: His Defense is Greatly increased by this.

Abilities
    Name: Freeze
    State: All
    Terms of Usage: He must have snapped his fingers
    Description: This technique freezes the opponent for at least 2 turns. This effect can be "Shaken" {Shaken: The opponent has their Zanpaku-tô in hand and can cut through the ice} However when this ability is active no other abilities can be used.

Name: Chrono Frost
    State: Shikai, Vizored, and Bankai
    Terms of Usage: This person must be in one of those Three states and there must be water in the Air or around.
    Description: This ability Freezes the Opponent for Two Turns. This ability can be "Shaken" However this ability can be combo'd with one other ability. This ability Makes the Ice Explode after 2 turns if it has not been "Shaken" or Combo'd

Name: Diamond Dust
    State: Vizored and Bankai
    Terms of Usage: There must be some sort of water or Ice around and must be in Bankai or Vizored Mode.
    Description: This ability Unleashes Several Balls and Meteors of Ice that Pumel the Enemy. The downside to this is that it leaves him Vulnerable after the attack.

Name: Blue Flame Blitz
    State: Bankai Only
    Terms Of Usage: Must be in Bankai must be injured in some way
    Description: This attack summons 8-10 balls of Blue flame that Go after the Opponent and Freeze parts of their body when they hit.

Name: Ice Burst
    State: Shikai and Vizored
    Terms of Usage: There must be water in the air or around him. He must be in Shikai or Vizored
    Description: When he puts his hand out with his palm open. 5 balls of Ice Shoot out and if they hit the opponent do massive damage.

Name: Ice Crystal Death Trap
    State: Bankai and Vizored
    Terms of Usage: There must be water around, and he must be in those states. There must be some blood on him.
    Description: This attack summons several pillars of Crystal that Burst out at the opponent. The only downside is that they can't come from the air or on top of them.

Name: Trinity Frost Bullet
    Terms of Usage: There needs to be water around him. He must have High Reiatsu. He must have 1 blade.
    Description: He sticks one of his Dual Weilded blades out and he places the tip on the ground. A cross comes out and Shoots hundreds of Thousands of Little Thin Frost Bullets that can pierce almost anything. The downside: This Ability tires him out so much that he is completely Vulnerable for 2 turns.

Name: Frost Lash!
    State: Shikai
    Terms of Usage: He must be in Shikai. He must be able to use both his arms. There must be water somewhere around him.
    Description: The chain on the Hilt of his Blade Gains a mace like Ball and it becomes a flail. This ball grows bigger as his Reiatsu gets bigger, and vice versa. The downside: The mace takes a while to form and can sometimes make him Vulnerable.

Name: Ice Wave
    State: All
    Terms of Usage: There must be water in the air. He must have his Blade out. He can not use this attack if there is any kind of fire around
    Description: He Slashes with his sword and depending on the amount of Reishi put into the Blade. A huge Wave of Ice will shoot out. However this attack is very tiring and after 5 or 6 good Waves he'll be Vulnerable for a few posts. (1 or 2 posts)

Last edited by Prof. Zaki 95 on Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 am; edited 3 times in total
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7607

Sora Kazuma Empty Re: Sora Kazuma

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat May 14, 2011 4:49 am

Right then, please place a division you wish to be placed in the ranks you can recieve are 2nd 3rd and 4th seat please place in more downsides for all of your abilties and choose weither they are Bankai or Vizard abilities.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sat May 14, 2011 4:56 am

Well they're in both Really. Alot of the Ice Abilities intertwine because of their power in one form is greater then other. And I really don't know which division I'm on and more downsides. Well lets other then he's completely Vulnerable after most, and the fact that the ones that freeze can be "Shaken. What more do I need?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80575

Post by Loli Gaga Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 am

Terms of Usage: This person must be in one of those Three states and there must be water in the Air or around.
    Description: This ability Freezes the Opponent for Two Turns. This ability can be "Shaken" However this ability can be combo'd with one other ability. This ability Makes the Ice Explode after 2 turns if it has not been "Shaken" or Combo'd

So this technique is an improved version of Freeze? I dont see why you need to separate them from each other, when you can combine them into one... But it seems fine to me, just my two cents.

Terms of Usage: There must be some sort of water or Ice around and must be in Bankai or Vizored Mode.
    Description: This ability Unleashes Several Balls and Meteors of Ice that Pumel the Enemy. The downside to this is that it leaves him Vulnerable after the attack.

It leaves you vulnerable how? You still have your zanpakuto with you do you not?

Terms of Usage: There must be water in the air or around him. He must be in Shikai or Vizored
    Description: When he puts his hand out with his palm open. 5 balls of Ice Shoot out and if they hit the opponent do massive damage.
    How fast are this ice balls? How far in range does it reach? I think the damage should depend on how much reiatsu you use.

Terms of Usage: There must be water around, and he must be in those states. There must be some blood on him.
    Description: This attack summons several pillars of Crystal that cave in on the opponent. The only downside is that they can't come from the air or on top of them

So where does the attack come from? Doesnt caving in mean falling over them thus caving them? I think you need a better description, does this attack work like kido, stalling them, or what, piercing them through or just falling over them or something of the sort?
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sat May 14, 2011 11:12 am

Loli Gaga wrote:

So this technique is an improved version of Freeze? I dont see why you need to separate them from each other, when you can combine them into one... But it seems fine to me, just my two cents.

It leaves you vulnerable how? You still have your zanpakuto with you do you not?

How fast are this ice balls? How far in range does it reach? I think the damage should depend on how much reiatsu you use.

Description: This attack summons several pillars of Crystal that cave in on the opponent. The only downside is that they can't come from the air or on top of them

So where does the attack come from? Doesnt caving in mean falling over them thus caving them? I think you need a better description, does this attack work like kido, stalling them, or what, piercing them through or just falling over them or something of the sort?

M'kay let me explain this the best I can. The Ice from Chrono Frost is only for Shikai, Bankai, and Vizored Form. Diamond Dust leaves him Vulenerable by Freezing his own body up for one post. The power in the blast is dependant on rieatsu, and The balls travel at 15 meters per second and and they travel 30 meters. So it takes a total time of 2 seconds. I did not do a very good job explaining that one. The spikes form in the ground and Pierce through the enemy from underneath them. The downside is that it doesn't come from the top so they might be able to jump over. Does that explain it all?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7607

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun May 15, 2011 8:18 am

Meh good enough.

1/2 approved.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9023

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 am

I am assuming that the Ice Crystal Death Trap is like Toshiro's Sennen Hyōrō.
    Approved 2/2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 pm