Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

[7th Division] Headquarters

Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

[7th Division] Headquarters  Empty [7th Division] Headquarters

Post by Zatoichi Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 am

[7th Division] Headquarters  ME0000609915_2-1
    ~simple rules~

No spamming.
    No foul language
    No Flaming/Trolling
    Treat others with respect.

7th division Main Lobby room

Spoiler:

Second floor
    Spoiler:

[7th Division] Headquarters  Empty Re: [7th Division] Headquarters

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 am

Moon walked into the front door with his head held high and a slight grin on his sharp face. Taking in a the view of it all he knew this, Squad 7, is where he was meant to be. His fingertips slowly caressed the white walls and glided over the wooden hand railings as he walked threw the corridors of the headquarters. Memorizing every inch and every turn of the place, he took in every bit of detail he could of his new home. It was everything he dreamed of sense he first joined the Academy.

Alas I finally made it here. All of my years of hard work and sacrifice have paid off. This place is even more beautiful than I imagined. I guess it is not every day you get to be this lucky, I wouldn't trade this moment for anything in the world. I wonder what will happen to me know?

As he smiled and wondered a bright white aura surrounded him. Slowly he vanished and out of the light stepped fourth a woman, who appeared to be roughly the same age but of a different personality all together. As she appeared she looked around at everything Moon had seen just moments prior too herself and seemed disappointed. As if she was expecting more out of her placement. Walking threw every room that Moon had just been threw she appeared to have more of a spring in her step than the he did.

I don't see what the big deal is. I mean this place is all too neat and orderly. I mean I know the reputation calls for it, but I don't know. A little clutter never hurt anyone. But I guess we are here anyway. It is better than that Academy. Less distractions and a lot of cute guys too.

She winks at a group of men who happen to be walking by as she spoke. They blushed a bit, for she was a sight to behold after all. Jade had a reputation for being a flirt and a tease. But Moon never stopped her, always believing that she has her own path to fallow and although they share the same space and Zanpaktou, they do not share the same destiny.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 am