Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

1st division Headquarters

Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32542

1st division Headquarters Empty 1st division Headquarters

Post by Dark Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:21 am

*out of the long dark hallway he appeared. Wearing his black and white coat on his shoulders as he approched the balcany. Fireworks began to launch up in the air grasping the attention of the whole society. The symbol on his coat symbolized the honor and rank of him. As he looked out to all as the crowd became silent he spoke,*
    Welcome all to the 1st division I am your captain and also your friend you may know me as Dark. I do not wish to just rule over you and not be feared of. I was once like all of you recruits then seated then look at me now this means you all have a chance to make it just need to stick there till the end. Now people might say am strict but really it's just what you really need to do to suceed. We need to follow all the rules of the site and division so we can all prospare. After that were all equals . I need to follow all the rules you guys follow. So let's be a team in this so we can make this division number 1. Last of all the quote in which I stand in
    "we are soldiers stand or die"
    *as the crowed cheered and the ending fireworks blast out. The man backed away and headed straight into the darkness leaving the cheering crowd behind.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80583

1st division Headquarters Empty Re: 1st division Headquarters

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 am

*claps hands* congratulations captain dark!

dont walk back into the dark, dark! celebrate!

kidding kidding
    *laughs*

anyway.. you should be proud of yer captain here!!

*tackles dark*

*shunpos away*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:01 pm