Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application

Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

BD-cash : 4377

Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application Empty Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application

Post by Ishpaleum Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:23 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

(Your character here)

Ishpaleum Shinnok

"A king should embody his people. They should be able to see their wildest hopes and dreams in him."

Basic Information:

Name: Ishpaleum Shinnok
    Age Appearance: 30
    Affiliation: Soul Society
    Division: 11
    Appearance: Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application 64091410
    Personality: Ishpaleum is the warrior personified. He values honor above all else, and will fight for his beliefs. He believes in chivalry, and adheres to a strict code of conduct. A true leader, he believes in serving others first, and he will usually take on the role of mentor for many people. When he does so, he will protect and guide his students until they come into their own. Quick with advice and a laugh, when with friends he behaves like a conquering king. If he has a weakness, it's his tendency to treat even his enemies with kindness and dignity. He will even attempt to coach an opponent as they battle. He also does tend to be a bit passive at times, not wishing to involve himself in matters that he sees as beneath his station.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

When Ishpaleum was human, he was a hero of great renown, as well as a king. Known as the King of Heroes, it was even said that he was born of divine blood due to the great deeds he was able to preform, such as slaying great monsters that he would later discover to be Hollows. Eventually it was said that he accumulated all the treasures in the world, and that no monster was brave enough to face him. He had his kingdom, the treasures of the world, and the only woman he had ever loved. In the end, the first two would be taken by the third, along with his own life. While no man or beast could face his blade on the battlefield, while he slept he was as vulnerable as any other man. The last vision he ever had was her face as he awoke to the knife being driven into his heart. It was a twisted mask of humanity, clearly no mortal being. Her voice rang out into the night, with a bitter laugh. Farewell hero, perhaps we shall meet again!

After death, he awoke in a field, surrounded by flowers that shone like gold. As he arose, he found himself without memory, with only fleeting images of his former life. He wandered, eventually finding himself in a city filled with people. He tried calling out to them, but no one seemed to respond. Confused, he tried reaching out to touch a man, but found that his hand passed right through him. It was then that he realized what must have happened, and the final image he had seen returned to his mind. With the knowledge of his own death in his mind, and no knowledge of who he was, he set about traveling the world. For months he traveled, never speaking to anyone or being able to touch another person. Eventually he was driven to despair, and felt his sanity beginning to degrade. The chain he had been carrying in his chest began to dissolve, and a hole began to appear in his chest. He felt his humanity begin to slip away, and then he heard a voice. He turned to see a figure clothed in black, arm outstretched. Naturally, he assumed that the reaper had come for his soul at last, although he was surprised to see that death had come in the form of a redhaired girl carrying a sword. He was also surprised when she attempted to run him through with her blade, and even more shocked when he was able to stop her, dodging her blows with an ease and speed that stunned her. In a few minutes he had defeated what he thought had been his death, and asked to be returned to life. It was then that she explained the nature of death, and told him of the Soul Society, a place for the souls of the departed to rest and live out eternity. She also told him of the Gotei 13, the organization devoted to protecting them. From that moment, his purpose was clear. He would dedicate himself to the protection of his new home, and become the strongest of the Shinigami. He took on a new name as well, becoming Ishpaleum.

After entering the Soul Society, he was sent to the Academy, where he was first in his class, becoming the first student ever to achieve Bankai while still in training. When he graduated, he joined Squad 11 due to his immense combat skills, and quickly became Captain when he defeated the former Captain in a duel, never even releasing his Shikai. Things have moved quickly since then, with him taking on more and more responsibility and expecting his Squadmates to do the same. He is there to train the next generation of warriors, and to help them achieve their dreams.

RP Sample:
    *Domon approached the school building, having walked for the past half hour to get there from the farm. He wore a bit of a scowl on his face due to the fact that he had had to walk through the rain to get there, and the fact that he had to be there at all. He sighs, remembering the conversation he had been in just a few days ago. I promised I would give it my best shot.. I suppose I'll just have to keep my head low and hope that no one bothers me As he enters through the double doors and begins walking through the halls, he looked around at the people surrounding him, feeling an unusual amount of spiritual pressure. It's almost as if... nah, the Shinigami probably don't even remember me. I'll just have to repress any excess energy I give off. I still remember that much. He smiled slightly as he entered his first class and sat down in the furthest seat in the back, thinking of how simple the future could be and letting his mind wander. In his mind, he saw the endless battles he had gone through. All of the pain he had caused passed before him, and he remembered the final confrontation he had had with his father. His mind seemed to skip foward past that, and landed on his arrival at the farm, and met the people who would become his family. He smiled fondly as the bell awoke him from his memories.*

*As he exited the classroom and went toward his next class, he saw a fist come at him from the corner of his eye as he was struck and slammed into a nearby locker, warping it. Domon looked up to see three teenage boys looking down at him with cruel intentions gleaming in their eyes as one popped his knuckles audibly. The one cracking his knuckles, obviously the leader from the way that the others looked at him, laughed as he looked down at Domon.*

Well, if it isn't a new kid! I should introduce myself. My name is Rex, and these are my associates. *He gestures at the others* We are the school's welcoming committee. It is our job to make sure that new students, like you, understand the order around here. *He smiled as they picked Domon up and began to pound on him, striking him continuously. Domon simply layed back, accepting the beating. Better a few bruises than to attract undue attention... although I must say, I do miss my old healing abilities right about now... I mean, these guys barely leave a mark, but it is still irritating. After a few minutes, it looked like they were through with him, and they left after getting a final punch each. Domon layed there until the crowd cleared, then rose and went to his next class, after making sure he was unwounded.*

*As he arrived in his next class, he sat down in the farthest seat again, and heard muffled whispers about him* They will pass... it's better than it would have been if I had just beaten them down. *He could feel a substantial spiritual presence in the room* And besides that, I don't know who here might suspect something... Yeah, it's much more simple this way. *He smiled slightly, thinking of how much better this new life could be, at least on the surface.*

This is an older sample, and I would love to think my writing has improved.

Powers & Abilities:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: A man with long black hair, wearing a red robe with golden dragons running down the side. He is serious, and believes that only the most worthy Shinigami should be capable of wielding him.
    Zanpakuto Name: Jinsei
    Inner World: A palace, filled with all the treasures of the world, as well as thousands of legendary weapons.
    Sealed Appearance: A scimitar with a black handle, a gold dragon running down the blade.

Shikai
    Name: Jinsei no Kon
    Shikai Release Phrase: Roar, Jinsei.
    Released Appearance: Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application Death_10
    Shikai Special Ability:
    Molecular severing: Jinsei gains the ability to manipulate molecules, severing anything it touches, or attaching any two things that it passes through. Ish also gains a small amount of control over his own body, allowing him to regenerate most minor wounds over 2 posts, and most major wounds (hand loss, ect) within five. Catastrophic damage to his body can be repaired, but not while in combat. Ish also gains the ability to accelerate his own molecules, allowing him the fastest speed that his body can handle. He is able to surpass the speed of thought, but if he does then his body with suffer a major penalty (loss of arm, leg, or an organ) that must be repaired before he can continue.

Bankai
    Name: King's Palace
    Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai
    Released Appearance: The blade remains the same, but a second one appears. Ishpaleum's golden armor surrounds him, and he takes on a holy aura.
    Bankai Special Ability:
    King's Palace: Ishpaleum warps reality around himself and the area, summoning his spirit world. There, he can utilize any legendary weapon from history, and can call upon anyone who has sworn servitude to him, including those who have died.
    King's Law: Ishpaleum can announce a single law, which affects all within the area including himself. This can range from something small (all must dance) to something that can reshape reality (none shall die). This effect is absolute, and cannot be overridden until one leaves the area.

Abilities

(Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

Name: Fastest Blade
    State: All, enhanced in Shikai and Bankai
    Terms of Usage: Passive
    Description: Allows his body to move faster pushing his molecules.
    Downside: Damage is caused to his body, according to how fast he pushes himself.

Name: Thousand Thrusts
    State: Shikai
    Terms of Usage: Activated
    Description: Using his immense speed, Ishpaleum unleashes an attack from all directions simultaneously, attempting to skewer his enemy. Has a range of thirty meters, and a duration of one turn.
    Downside: Ishpaleum suffers minor damage, such as a broken leg, that will require 5 posts to heal.

Name: Infinite Thrust
    State: Bankai
    Description: Using his ultimate attack, Ishpaleum thrusts himself forward faster than his body can take, unleashing a blow that can shatter a city or even an army. The effect is caused by a full-body thrust which releases a wave of kinetic energy over a mile ahead of him, completely decimating anything in its path.
    Downside: Ishpaleum suffers damage than cannot be healed, and at the very least becomes crippled from then on, if he survives.

Bleachdynasty.com

Last edited by Ishpaleum on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9406

Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application Empty Re: Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:51 am

Everything so far looks good. I'm going to have another Admin check your zankaptou/abilities because I don't know if I'm being anal or not about it. Like the "Kings law" seems a lil god moding since you can control other people. So I'll have them look at that.

Your history and RP sample also look good. This isn't a big deal but You don't have to put actions and whats happening in ** but instead put dialogue in "quotes" or even change their color, and when your having inner monologue or thoughts put them in italics But everyone has their own style and as long as we understand it its fine.
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application Empty Re: Ishpaleum - Squad 11 Captain Application

Post by Ishpaleum Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:54 am

Perfect, and King's Law isn't there to control characters necessarily, but more to create circumstances that characters need to act in. Thanks for looking for me!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80590

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 am

App looks great, your RP style is fluid, me likes. even with action stars, its all good too me.

Name: Thousand Thrusts
    State: Shikai
    Description: Using his immense speed, Ishpaleum unleashes an attack from all directions simultaneously, attempting to skewer his enemy

Downside: Ishpaleum suffers minor damage, such as a broken leg, that will require 5 posts to heal.

Please specify a range of attack and duration in posts.

Name: Infinite Thrust
    State: Bankai
    Description: Using his ultimate attack, Ishpaleum thrusts himself forward faster than his body can take, unleashing a blow that can shatter a city or even an army.

Downside: Ishpaleum suffers damage than cannot be healed, and at the very least becomes crippled from then on, if he survives.

Is the blow like a force that's emitted from you? can you please be specific about the range of attack?
    By shatter what does that mean exactly? like do they break to pieces or something like that?
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

Post by Ishpaleum Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 am

Edited ^-^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80590

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 am

I giving this my aproval.

1/2 approved

and giving you color and rank image ahead of time too.
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

Post by Ishpaleum Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 am

Woo! Thanks!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9406

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm still a little iffy about "King's Law" but for now
    [2/2] APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:08 am