Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

In the middle of the Desert

Masa
    Masa
    Soul

BD-cash : 4885

In the middle of the Desert Empty In the middle of the Desert

Post by Masa Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

A loud crunching sound could be heard, when a dark green skinned hollow laid on his side, staring off into the distance. A high pitch screech coming from the small underground nest of lesser hollows, as the hollow's index and thumb fingers were reaching for another reptile-like hollow.

"Yawn." The hollow spoke, flinging the small hollow in the air. His tongue snapped towards the direction of the mid-air hollow, and wrapped around it, drawing it into his mouth. He then chewed up the hollow, even more loud crunching being heard. "There's nothing to do." He added on. "And I have a severe case of the munchies...!" He said, picking up the last lesser hollow.

It scrambled around in his hand, trying to get away from Masa, but in the end, it was eaten alive like the rest of it's family. The hollow stretched his body, and tongue, flexing it, so it was sticking far out of it's mouth. "AHHHHHHH..." He roared, then laid on the desert sand. He then began to relax. "Eating and then sleeping. What a lazy day...it...is..." He said, relaxing even more, on the desert sands.
    xXBreezyXx
    xXBreezyXx
    Soul

BD-cash : 4830

In the middle of the Desert Empty Re: In the middle of the Desert

Post by xXBreezyXx Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Of all days to run out of lesser hollows in her underground cavern, to day was the day. Zaela was wandering around the desolate sands of the desert. Her skin was as black as the night time sky and her long black hair was practically swimming behind her in the air as she walked. Her teal bio-luminescent eyes were squinted, as even the pale moon light gave her issues. The illuminating markings along both sides of her body were glowing a light teal and pulsing slowly.

"Well, this is slightly depressive. I have yet to see anything since surfacing. I must say there are more hollow underground than there are above..." Zaela wandered more, climbing a sand dune that plateaued at the top. She stopped then, spying a hollow a hundred yards or so away from her. It was about time she came across something.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11590

Post by Kyouga Mon May 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Kyouga, God-King of Symphonia, sat down next to Masa and observed him a little. He then turned his attention to Zaela, and raised an eyebrow. Kyouga was always curious what these underlings really thought about him, but he had more of an interest in Masa than Zaela.
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

Post by Masa Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 am

"We need hollow ATV." Masa sighed, staring at the endless...field...of sand and dirt. Unaware, he almost mindlessly put another salamander in his mouth, eating it like the others. "Yes...that would be great- Hello! Random person...!" Masa quickly turned to Kyouga, with the tail of his food hanging out, wondering when exactly he got here.

(OOC: I had to...go.)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue May 17, 2011 8:22 am

"Take bites of your food, Masa." Kyouga said as he ripped off the tail of the partially devoured salamander, and equally split it in half. Of coarse, Kyouga gave Masa the meatier half while he just gnawed on the leaner half and savored the warm blood.
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

Post by Masa Tue May 17, 2011 8:55 am

"WELL I-" Masa was going to say something witty, and smart, yet slightly insulting, but his meal's tail was ripped, and broken into half. He was then offered a piece of the tail. "...huh...?" Masa stared at his piece, then at Kyouga, who...didn't seem like he was out to get him. So he did what was suggested to him. He took a bite instead of devouring the piece whole.

"Hm..." Masa, not hoarding the piece down so quickly, like he was doing before, took his time with this piece. To identify...the flavors. "Bites..." He nodded, finishing the other piece. But this one, he ate whole, to compare the eating habits. "Bites seem to be more enjoyable...!" He finally decided, looking at Kyouga.
    xXBreezyXx
    xXBreezyXx
    Soul

Post by xXBreezyXx Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 am

Zaela watched the two males eat as she walked closer. Her stomach was starting to growl and twist inside of her. Though she throughly distastes males, unless eating them, she was hungry enough to ask if they would share their food. Hopefully her formal way of speaking wouldn't be too much for them. Though, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing..

"Hello there, I saw you from off in the distance and I was wondering... if possibly you could share what ever it is you are feasting on? My normal hunting grounds are unusually sparse and..." Her eyes caught the sight of a salamander hollow and she couldn't help but eye it hungrily as she spoke, "... and I'm quite..... hungry"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am

Kyouga picked up a small salamander that just surfaced, and tossed it at Zaela. Kyouga was still sucking intently ont the marrow of the tail, but he also wanted to make sure that she didn't go hungry.
    xXBreezyXx
    xXBreezyXx
    Soul

Post by xXBreezyXx Tue May 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Zaela caught the squirming reptile and held it up eye level to her. What part of her face was visible behind her full jaw mask, showed a disappointed scowl. The lemons thing wouldn't even last a half hour. But, her stomach lurched then, not caring how big the meal was, as long as it was something. Zaela sighed and opened her mouth, both jaws opening wide. She dropped the salamander into her mouth as it gave a final squeal of terror.

The sound of tiny bones and mask breaking as she ate the thing alive soon followed. However, as quickly as it was in her mouth, it was gone. She crossed her arms as she swallowed the last bits "Well, that was very much less filling than originally thought." She then eyed the hollow on the ground that was still taking his time eating his, her hunger firing back up, "However, the taste of that little thing is close to nothing if I'm able to sink my teeth into one of your necks." Zaela's eyes narrowed, sizing up the hollow on the ground before her.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9033

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 pm

A foot slowly let itself come to rest on a patch of sand that seemingly covered the endless sands of desert. The figure itself was white with the hint of black markings along the armor. The figure itself could be mistaken as a hollow itself if one was not to look for the hollow hole. The thing that stuck out most about this figure was the marking on the back of the armor on its left hand.

The armored man had just arrived and was now in the middle of seemingly no where. He decided that running for now was something that wasn't needed. He just simply kept his spiritual pressure on himself and condensed as always as to keep himself hidden as he started to walk forward for the time.
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

Post by Masa Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 am

A slow turn of the head, Masa stared towards Zaela's direction, wondering why her eyes were...on him...like that. "......Nooo~ no no!" Masa gave a small chuckle. "I don't taste that good. Now THIS guy!" Masa pointed at Kyouga. "He might actually be tasty! Right? Right???" He finished, staring at him, then back at her. "Not saying I would eat him. But. Still! And...we have more than enough salamanders around! No need for...uncivilized cannibalism~!"
    xXBreezyXx
    xXBreezyXx
    Soul

Post by xXBreezyXx Wed May 18, 2011 9:02 am

"Hmm, I thought uncivilized cannibalism is what made us hollow stronger. Quite strange..." Zaela sighed and kneeled down on the ground, picking up another salamander and eating it. As Masa finished talking, she looked at the other hollow beside Masa. He indeed looked like he would taste better. He also looked powerful enough to jump Zaela to the next evolution phase.

"Hmm. He does look quite filling, if I do say so myself. But, seeing that canibalism is frowned upon on the surface, then I will suffice with these little things." Zaela caught one under her hand, then started to flick it around and poke it with her nails, getting it good and riled-up before eating it as well.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed May 18, 2011 9:25 am

"You are decieved if you think that you will be able to devour me, woman. This number represents my rank, I am the Sexta Espada. I've been lenient, but I am fully capable of killing both of you where you stand. I'm very disappointed by your ignorance..." Kyouga retorted towards Zaela and Masa as he pointed to his chest, obviously angered by the thought of being devoured by these hollows.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 am

The armored man continued to venture across the sands in a gentle pace. It was peaceful, that much was completely sure with the lack of any notable life around him. He had noticed that Kyouga was a good distance off with something...or move over, somethings. He raised his hands out in front of himself as he turned his attention toward them as he made sure that his shikai was indeed keeping his Reiryoku on himself.

He slowly leaned forward as he placed his hands onto the ground in front of him. He slid his foot back and drew his other under him as there was a sudden shockwave behind him as there was a large dust cloud where he once was as he aimed to close the gap between himself and the group fast.
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

Post by Masa Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 am

Masa sat there, looking at the sky. What Kyouga was saying really didn't spark any excitement for Masa's mind...all Masa heard in that explanation was 'sex', that's when Masa started paying attention. "Hey hey, I was just suggesting...I rather stick with eating wildlife, than ...you know..." Masa waved his hand around. Cannibalism was good and all, and confusing for Masa, but he just wasn't into eating food that talked back to him.

Finally thinking, Masa looked at the two. "Hey...what brings you two out here anyways?" He looked at Kyouga, and Zaela. "I was just...relaxing. Minding my own business. Etcetera."
    xXBreezyXx
    xXBreezyXx
    Soul

Post by xXBreezyXx Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 am

Zaelas eyes slitted, their glow brightening and her guard quickly rising as he talked. Leave it to a male to be so easily riled up. "Oh, I'm not as ignorant as you seem to perceive me to be, Sexta. I, myself, am quite shocked in your ignorance of others' intelligence. You would think one of great power would be able to discern the idiots from the intelligent." Her voice was sharp as she spoke. "I know full well what that number represents and where you stand with it. I simply made a hunger-driven remark."

In her mind, Zaela questioned why she was with men again? Zaela knew she should have continued on after given food, but for some reason she didn't. Zaela thought herself insane when she heard the other one talk and focused on him. "I am here to simply hunt for food. That is all. We've just so happened to come to the same place at the same time." Zaela then snatched up another reptile and started playing with it again.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu May 19, 2011 4:01 am

Kyouga became bored and decided to stand up. Just before he took a step to walk away, he sensed Lee's condensed spiritual pressure. "Why are you here Lee, aren't you supposed to be busy right now?" Kyouga asked him calmly, wondering why Lee had come here in the first place.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 19, 2011 4:17 am

Within the few moments, Lee had taken the once elongated trip across the desert in a matter of seconds. As the armor slid to a halt in the sand, he was moved just a few feet from Kyouga. The armored man slowly turned himself to the side and looked back toward Kyouga whom had spoken to him.

"I have to make it a point to check in to make sure something unexpected has not occurred."
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

Post by Masa Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 am

Masa looked at Zaela as she spoke of...hunting grounds. "Hm..." Was all he said. He turned to Kyouga, as he got up, and spoke. "Eh...?" Masa looked around, then towards the direction Kyouga was facing. He then saw the person in the armor wear. But he didn't say anything smart for once. He remained silent, staring at the scene unfold before him.
    xXBreezyXx
    xXBreezyXx
    Soul

Post by xXBreezyXx Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 am

Zaela, too, grew bored of the current situation with the sexta. She would have simply left if it wasn't for the fact that she was so hungry. Though small, the creatures were quite tasty. As she finished off her dozenth salamander, she felt the presence of another and soon after a man in full armor appeared. 'Oh lovely, another male... I swear I must get a rise out of doing this to myself...' Zaela thought as the man spoke. She noted that he looked like a normal hollow, but something about him was... off.

She didn't speak, however, and kept quiet, silently observing the strange man.
    whitehat
    whitehat
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5426

Post by whitehat Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 am

A crack appeared before Kyouga, which eventually let out Flair, who now was fed up with his request. To Flair, whose "inner world" was a little bit eccentric than the most, Kyouga's perspectives didn't quite suit her. As soon as she discovered Kyouga's presence, she reflected the emotion that she had in her mind. A sword was drawn and pointed against the man she so pitiably considered poor. Something wasn't right, to flair. Though it was true that Kyouga's way of inviting her was a little off, another factor brought annoyance to her mind. Regardless, she decided the matter would be resolved as soon as she dealt with the man himself.

"Speak, Kyouga. What do you inquire from me that I should make my way here for someone such as you? Personally, I would rather spend my time expanding my territory.....Then again, the time called for me to take a rest.....The delight rest that I was quite fond of.....So, why?" Flair asked, with the tip of her blade ever pointing against the throat of her fellow Espada.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

The armored man slowly let himself fall silent as he slowly let himself turn his attention to the two eating hollows that were also silent. He let it linger a little longer before he found that speaking wouldn't be needed. This mainly being for the woman whom retracted herself from a garganta and soon had Kyouga at sword point.

Lee wasn't one to let a clan member be threatened so easily as he held one hand out toward her as he drew back a fist and spoke "I do not like weapons being pointed at Kyouga in such a manner."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

"I...wanted a female's company." Kyouga said softly to Flair as his face became slightly red. Kyouga was more in love with her personality than he originally thought. When they first met, he sort of thought of her as someone who would annoyingly question everything, but as he matured he learned to respect that maturity about her. Kyouga didn't move an inch, but his crimson snake-like eyes looked deeply into her emarald eyes.
    Masa
    Masa
    Soul

Post by Masa Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 am

Masa, confused, looked at everyone. He didn't really...know...any of these people that well. So he decided that it would be gentlemen like of him to say; "Well, My name is Masa!" He waved his arms around, excited. Finally noticing what seemed to be conflict forming, Masa blinked, and watched with some interest, but also refrained from saying anything else. He didn't want to get attacked after all.
    whitehat
    whitehat
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5426

Post by whitehat Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 am

"What's this?" Flair said, as she noticed an armored man stopping her blunt way of speaking to her comrade. To her surprise, he didn't seem to hold any sense of "hollowness" in him. She could not comprehend his way of acting, but it was not a discernible matter either. After a short moment of hesitation, she lowered down her blade, in order to subtract information from this stranger who stood in her way of getting her comrade in "repenting" his insolence towards her.

"You may speak. I do not know just how you will profit from this, but do not fear for I do not mean harm......but in your case....could turn out to be very different....you traitorous being." Flair said in a most calm, yet she gave off coldest demeanor towards those around her. For the moment's surprise, Flair decided to ignore her comrade's answer, as she belived that the reason behind this creature's presence at the sanctuary of all the masked beings should become the priority above all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:59 pm