Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert Empty A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 pm

A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert 12752-650672-20090608005858
    A spiritual pathway connecting the worlds to Hueco Mundo tore open in the sky as the infinite black void on the inside began to show.
     A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert 27yuc8k
    Inside, a pair of glowing green eyes glared and suddenly a large skeletal hand gripped the edges of the garganta and pulled itself out. It then came crashing to the ground and sand as the dust flew into the air. Within the midst of the sand, the glowing green eyes continued to burn brightly with a rage. Two massive claws threw themselves into the air and came crashing down as the dust around the creature dissipated but a massive shockwave was thrown outward in the direction the monster slammed its claws.

The small one needed to be devoured but it was sent back to the sand infected lands.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5358

A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert Empty Re: A Place in Hueco Mundo Desert

Post by Nikolaj Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 am

Yukino sat on a piece of rock as he stared at the never changing moon. Many things have happened but he remained in the deserted lands alone. He felt a small lizard hollow on his arm and grabbed it. Looking at its eyes in pity before swallowing it whole. "Is everyone dead or am I just the last one standing?" He said before feeling something.

He got up and looked toward the direction of the feeling and got a bit curious. "Whatever it is... I'll just get rid of it..." He said before using sonido to arrive at the area quickly. He coughed as sand blew in his face and waved his hands to get rid of the sandy air to get a better look at the creature. "Is that a gillian? How boring..."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 10, 2012 9:58 am

The large hollow continued to rampage, slamming its claws on the ground and then throwing sand off in a multitude of directions in its rage. It event began to bite at the ground as if there was something there that it just couldn't get no matter how many times it tried. But its claw ripped out a small tree that it held tightly in its grasp but its flailing came to a halt as as spiritual pressure made its presence known.

The gillan drew its arm high with the tree in its grasp before it hurled it in the direction of the newcomer.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 am

Yukino saw the tree obviously comming toward him and jumped over it landing on the other side of the furious gillian. "Have you not learn to greet people properly weakling? You obviosuly even worth still being here." Yukino grabbed his zanpaktou but than sighed. "I won't even draw my blade at you... can you speak? At all even?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Shikotsumyaku watched in anger as its attack was easily dodged which only served to anger it further but also snapped it into a small sense of mind. It let its posture straightened up its head turned to the side so it could look back at the figure. He was as Kyogua was, a higher power. It turned around fully and placed its claws on the ground

S-peak
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 am

Yukino smiled, and chuckled a bit. "Oh so you can speak? Hmm I'm impressed than, you remind me a bit of someone else I knew who was like you... but I guess more composed..." Yukino relaxed a bit and took a few steps forward. He hasn't seem anyone or anything in awhile of worth. Might as well take the chance. "Do you have a name gillian?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 12, 2012 4:12 am

The large brute held its ground and kept its full attention on the figure before it. As it had learned, fighting against stronger foes ended in pain and discomfort. It slowly let itself lower down till its lower jaw rested on the ground and its voice bellowed from within to emit its voice and its answer

Shi...ko...Shiko...tsu...mya...ku....Shikotsumyaku...Name is Shiko.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 am

Yukino smiled and went closer. "It seems your weak to the point where you can barely speak... Shiko... what a strong name. Actually quite nice and peacful sounding. my name is Yukino... what has happened to you?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 12, 2012 1:02 pm

The hollow continued to rest itself on the ground in front of the male as he spoke of its name and how it sounded to him. It was then that the male spoke of its own name

Yu...ki..no. Yuki-no...Yukino.

The name slowly started to sink in and was committed to memory along with Kyouga. The gillian turned its attention to the area where it landed once it returned from the world of the living.

Living World...food...I want Food.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Yukino stared a chuckled. He pointed at the ground below the gillian. "I'm sure if you dig through the sand you'll find some small hollows hiding... I mean if I'm right. Gillians feast on hollows do they not? Even I do still at times."

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 12, 2012 11:45 pm

The gillian listened as the other spoke about digging to find something to devour. It slowly rose its head up from the ground to look down at the sand. It then threw a claw high into the air and thrust it into the ground and the slung a mass of sand into the air behind it as its other claw repeated the first and dove into the sand. It continued this over and over till it was in a fair sized whole, forgetting why it was digging in the first place till it noticed a small amount of hollow worms which it simply threw its jaws open into the sand and the hollows as it began to feast on the small meal.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 am

Yukino covered his mouth the his sleeve and looked at him sourly. "hmm, i guess you've lost your manners in the world of the living as well..." He smiled ever so slightly, "But I guess I was also the same at once, all i wanted to eat was hollows and grow stronger..."

Yukino got closer to him more than before and met him at eye level. "What has happen to you shiko?" He asked curious since he has been in Hueco Mundo for quite some time now.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

The gillan gnawed on both sand and hollow as the sand poured from its teeth as the hollows were snapped and crunched upon within its mouth till they were swallowed. One would never be able to find out just how this happens as nothing appeared from the other side of the skull but sand and debris. It slowly let its head rise till it was eye level with the other as it spoke to it.

Shiko is...not strong. Must eat...to become strong.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

Yukino smiled, he rose his hand a bit to touch Shiko but stopped and spoke. "You can become very strong. And yes you must keep eating. Just don't get eaten." Yukino pointed to the left. "A few stronger hollows reside that way..." Most gillians Yukino have seen are more like espada. Have a strong sense and can talk normally. Just weaker and look like hollows. "Why do you wish to grow... your so different from most gillians I've seen."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 am

The gillian watched as the hand moved but soon, the hollow slowly let its posture rise upward as it turned in the direction of that the male spoke and could barely contain itself as it then replied

Shikotsumyaku...must get strong...to eat. Eat the soul reapers. Eat the souls. Eat the hollow. Shiko knows nothing else. Must eat.

It slowly pulled itself from the hole it had dug and then started in the direction it was told to go slowly but then stopped midstep as it glanced back at the other in wait to see what he was going to do.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 am

Yukino was actually unhappy to see the gillian go but as it turned it followed behind him. "I guess I'll come with you so you don't die before you get stronger. I want to see what you become. Since getting strong is the only thing you really know of... maybe you'll grow stronger than me..." Yukino walked ahead as he smiled a bit, "Can't eat no soul reapers until you've reached there level or else. You'll die before you even meet one."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 am

Shikotsumyaku slowly turned its gaze forward once more as it started forward with the male as he spoke. The gillian was slow but its size kept its pace up. It let its gaze look to Yukino as he spoke about keeping Shiko alive to get stronger. Shiko did not object to this in any way as getting stronger meant eating more and eating more meant growing in its own power. Both of these things were nothing to say no too.

Stronger...strong like Yukino. Strong like Kyouga.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 am

Yukino chuckled a bit, Kyouga. A name long forgotten to him. Yukino slowed his pace to match Shiko's and smiled. "Yes get strong... and than maybe you can eat me... I'm tired of this dreaded world where all I see are miles of sand. And a single cresent moon... You'll see Shilo. Become strong... eat them all."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 am

The hollow continued forward as it listened to the other. The thought of eating a stronger foe was a delicious thought. It was then that the moon was brought into the conversation. Shiko slowly brought itself to a stop and its attention was turned upward toward the moon. Shiko slowly brought an arm up in an attempt to take hold of the object in the sky but to no avail.

It was always out of reach but looked like it would be more than a good meal.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 am

"You'll get there... don't worry...look." Yukino pointed as a figure appeared quite a distance from them. "Go get em. you want to become strong right?" Yukino smiled, maybe this gillian could be of use. As more than a slave but a person who can be the hope to live. But Yukino knows he will grow strong and they'll drift. he just wishes Shiko could take him away.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Shikotsumyaku held its hand up as if at any moment the moon would simply fall into reach or it would be able to dig its claws into it at any time. But slowly, its attention was taken away once more. Yukino spoke of going to get something and the hollow lowered its arm down as it faced in the direction that the male pointed. It then started forward, faster and faster, a monstrous being charging head first into a feast, the large jaws wide open as they aimed to devour and destroy what may be so unlucky enough to pass in between them.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Tue May 15, 2012 3:26 am

In a quick speed Shiko rushed at the hollow. Yukino covered his mouth so the sand would not enter. He saw Shiko devouring the hollow quickly. "Such a monster, he needs to grow internally and mentally as well... or else he can't see the voice of reason and will be killed instantly by a shinigami..." Yukino walked slowly toward Shiko. "Shiko, you will grow very fast devouring hollow by hollow, but at the same time you must become more sensible."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 am

Shikotsumyaku slammed the enemy onto the ground as it placed a foot onto it and its claws onto it as well to make sure it did not escape. IT pulled its head up as the foe ripped and Shiko began to swallow bits of the hollow in its mouth. The eyes shifted over toward Yukino as he spoke and his voice made its way over the gnawing and crunching. This cause it to pull its head up as it swallowed another bite but then its voice spoke

Sensible....?
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 am

Yukino sat on a nearby rock. "Maybe I chose the wrong words... more...moral? Hmmm, well right now your just a monster eating away hollows. You have to become more less monster like. When you become strong you also need the right mind. To make desicions, think, talk. Being strong alone will not make you grow." Yukino crossed his legs and rested his hands on his knees. "Most gillians like yourself can talk like a espada, or dare I say it, human... Soon you'll look like me, like a body with skin and fingers. When your there you can't just eat and get stronger."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm

The gillian listened to Yukino as it slowly let its claw dig into the fallen hollow and bring it up to its mouth and began to grew it slowly, as if to hide that it was eating for Yukino. Less monster like...think...talk. Being strong...will not make it grow. Other Gillian could speak like human. It slowly let its claw slide along its jaw as it removed the remnants of the hollow into its mouth.

It slowly turned to face Yukino and raised its claws up and turned them over and then let its attention fall onto Yukino once more and then to his hands before looking back to its own claws. It slowly placed them onto the ground and placed its chin on the sand slowly as it then rested in front of Yukino

Shikotsumyaku...wants...to be like... Yukino and Kyouga...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:12 am