Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Deep in the HM desert

Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5188

Deep in the HM desert Empty Deep in the HM desert

Post by Relampago Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:17 am

Relampago's teleporting shadow technique Succeeded but it teleported himself and Kyouga far deep into the hueco mundo desert. The Dark shadows produced by Relampago withdraw to inside him. He gets up and pants heavily, he was still in his human form which was one of his many special talents, he could go back and fourth and change his appearance to his human form or to his Arrancar form. He held his chest and leans up high as he took in deep breaths, the teleportation took alot of energy from him as he still hadent mastered the high density travel length of teleporting. He looked to his Uncle Kyouga and said.

"Thank you!.. Who knew that a few measly hollow could get someone so enraged like that!"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11579

Deep in the HM desert Empty Re: Deep in the HM desert

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 am

"Senetue Hirona became enraged because you killed Hollows that he was supposed to protect. This is also the very reason why we have hunting simulations in Bevel Tower. Also, you should go back to your Arrancar form, it suits you better." Kyouga said as he turned to face Relampago, allowing him to see Kyouga's fierce yellow eyes with slits for pupils. "What you have done would only be permissible in the Forest of Menos. I also might not be the smartest person in the world, but I do know that Senetue wishes to eliminate all threats to the Hollows." Kyouga added roughly. "However, you have the right to know exactly what I am..." Kyouga said as he unbuttoned, and removed his top. "I have no hollow hole, as you can clearly see." he said calmly, and it was very clear that Kyouga went through some serious physical training.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:52 am

Relampago raised his left eyebrow and looked at Kyouga slightly backing away he said.

"Why are you stripping off!?!?!?! If you swing that way its ok but just don't do it in front of me!"

Relampago said this jokingly and teasingly he looked to Kyouga and then responded.

"Well I have the ability to go back and fourth from demonic human form to my plane old Arrancar form. This form is more comfortable. Helps me relax, if I get into a fight I swap and go into my Arrancar form. SO what exactly are you? You have no hollow hole.. so what are you a Shinigami gone bad or something?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:06 am

"No, I'm a Demi-Demon. In this case, I'm half Arrancar and half Demon." Kyouga said with a smile as he put his top back on. "Would it surprise you if I said that I actually serve under Lucifer? Provided you know who he is." Kyouga asked Relampago, but he hadn't shown Relampago his true form. "To be honest, I am very dangerous individual in my demon forms." Kyouga added calmly.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 am

Relampago shrugs and yawns slightly.

"Not really I wouldn't be surprised since from what I've heard they are created and powered by the demon lord himself. SO it doesn't really surprise me but I can tell your dangerous, But you still haven't shown me your true demon form yet. Can't you like change to it and go back to normal?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 am

"Yes, but the question is.... Do you want to see it?" Kyouga asked slyly as he wondered if he should show him his truest demon form or not.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:30 am

Relampago began to burst out in laughter.

"Ok I apologise but that sounded too wrong, But yeah sure go ahead lemme just get a good seat!"

Relampago jumps up into the hueco mundo skys and stands there on the air, he walks about and the floats down and sits ontop of a near by giant boulder. He then shouts out.

"Okay Ready when you are!!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128856

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:53 am

A young boy appeared in the area. It appeared to be Kageshiro.
    "What's going on?" He thought. He was thinking about a whole bunch of things when he noticed Relampago.
    "What's he doing here?" he thought. He sat down on a boulder further back, but in clear view of his father.

[now to post in the training]
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:58 am

"Release thy anger, and convert it into flame..." Kyouga chanted, and he started to become envelloped with fire, but he wouldn't waste any time for the next transformation. "Borne from darkness, the beast appears..." Kyouga chanted, causing him to become some sort of nine-tail demon humanoid with the whites of his eyes completely black. Lastly, Kyouga unsheathed his Zanpakuto and cried out sadistically; "Fade into black, Necronia! Now, unleash your true wrath!" Immediately, Kyouga's Zanpakuto dissolved into darkness as he underwent a metamorphasis.

Kyouga gained a pair of larged black demonic wings. His body turns into an extremely hard demonic skin with special Hierro properies. His entire body is copletely black, exept for his number and new tribal tattoos that are colored white and are on his front torso. He also grew demonic horns. In addition, he has gained an extremely muscular build, and hip-length white hair. He also happened to retain his nine tails and his flame attributes from his previous forms. Lastly, his eyes are completely black with golden irises that contain slits for pupils.

When his transformation was done, Kyouga smiled at Relampago evilly and dominently. "So, how is it? This is the first time I've used it." Kyouga asked darkly with a hint of insanity. Kyouga was refering to his appearance, and the boost of power that Relampago had gained from just being in his prescence. In fact, dark energy was overflowing in Lampo's body and granting him a taste of Kyouga's power. However, it also would have the same effect on Kageshiro.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5858

Post by Cross Marian Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:02 am

Cross appeared as he felt the spiritual pressure. He landed next to Relampago and looked over at Kyouga.
    "Son, why are you out here?" He asked. He continued to look at Kyouga.
    "Why did you bring him out here?"
    His expression wasn't mad or happy, he had a blank look on his face as he talked to Kyouga.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 am

"On the contrary, your son brought me out here." Kyouga said with a smile as he lounged in midair while he smoked a cigarette that he had just lit. Kyouga didn't want to tell Cross what his son did, but he hoped that the punishment wouldn't be too severe for the kid.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 am

"OO.. Cool. SO this is the first time you used it?"

He shook his head and tutted.

"WEll do something usefull with it. Go I don't know go destroy the human world or torture them bring down hell on them. The power is great but not really my kind, I search for more power."

Relampago jumps down from the large boulder and walks up to Kyouga in his full demonic form.

"Very scary as well. WEll, I'm off now I'm gonna go train I just have that feeling that my Father is nearby and he is calling me for training, Thank you for the temporary boost in power, I shall use it wisely."

He then looks over to his father.

"I apologise father I just went on a little stroll, I shall meet you back at the training grounds."

Relampago raises his arms not too far away from his legs, he casts down a shadow flame which then covers him entirely, spinning around rapidly the transportation technique completes and teleports him back into the area he should be in for training.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5858

Post by Cross Marian Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 am

"I already know what he did" he said. "Just like me when I was a child"
    he then turned around and faced the other direction.
    "You should revert back to your normal form, you look hideous" he said jokingly. He then disappeared to go train his son.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:34 am

"You should have seen the others..." Kyouga said with a hearty chuckle. Kyouga then approached Kageshiro, and smiled at him. "Are you feelin' alright, Kageshiro?" Kyouga asked happily as he patted his son on the back. He hoped that his son would realize that he loved him very much.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 am

Kageshiro gave him a smile.
    "Yes father" He said. The smile was the first one he had shown in years.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 am

Kyouga then embraced his son in a gentle hug, and he merged his nine tails into one. He just wanted to spend this time with Kageshiro and help to make him happy. Honestly, Kyouga thought Kageshiro was just adorable when he smiled.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:15 am

kageshiro looked at Kyouga closely as he brushed him off.
    "Don't do that dad' he said laughing.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 am

"Oh, okay..." Kyouga replied as he decided to just sit next to Kageshiro for the time being. However, he wondered if Kageshiro would really follow him everywhere.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 am

Kageshiro sighed softly as he layed back and looked at the sky. A soft snore could be heard as he soon fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am