Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

A Strange Battle

Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5590

A Strange Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: A Strange Battle

Post by Xero Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 am

Kamon held his position and waited for one of them to attack him. He was ready do defend himself, no matter what attack was thrown at him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 am

"Urgh.. this battle bores me... I'm outa here! you two enjoy your little tea party!"

Michael stands on the large electrical thing and then tenses his fists and roars like a beast as the electricty from the building began to shed and raise up and enter Michael's body as he began to absorb all of the electricty that was there. This absorbtion would make Michael's body glow an electric blue as he began to absorb all of the electricty before he left.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4909

Post by LuluTheGuy Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 am

(holy crap I could have sworn I posted this on my phone)

Suu felt his Kaiken's chain go limp he whipped it & flicked it forcing it back straight.

"Veil~!"

Suu's Kaiken formed a sheild & a sharp point extended from it & made it reach towards Michael's chest throug hthe remaining smoke.

Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Mon May 16, 2011 7:01 am

Kamon sighed and rubbed the back of his head. He returned to his sealed form and sheathed his zanpakutou. "I'm kinda tired. See you." Kamon walked toward the exit and out of the area.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon May 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Finnaly Michael absorbed all the electricty that was left in the abandond electrical thing, he saw the blade coming towards him once again and he just simply steped out of the way. He took out a button from his captains haori and a large transport gunship came from squad 6 which blew away all of the smoke.

Spoiler:

The glass bit opens up and then Michael jumps into the moving vehicle he then shouts out to Kamon.

"Hey Kamon, you want a ride?"
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 am

Kamon looked upward and said, "No, I'm fine." He turned around and exited the area.
    /exit
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Michael simply nodded and then closed the glass from his transport gunship and then flew off at a fast pase. Out of the area where eventually the sound of roaring engines could no longer be heard and Michael's vehicle could be seen dissapereing in the horizon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm