Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

A Strange Battle

LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4909

A Strange Battle Empty A Strange Battle

Post by LuluTheGuy Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 am

The scene was drawn in as if in a sketch book.....& out came.

A Strange Battle 702821549_d73c1daacc

A rather odd place, a high-voltage facility, tons of trees & bushle below, filled with wild animals. The woods were of nothing to concern though. The high voltage facility was still up & running but seemed abandoned. only thing coming from it was a light spark every once in a while. Careful not to get to get someone pissed around this place it could cost you more that what you bargained for.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5590

A Strange Battle Empty Re: A Strange Battle

Post by Xero Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 am

Kamon showed up in the designated area in his full shinigami garb and rubbing the back of his neck. He looked around. "I see no hollows..." He felt a spiritual energy approaching the area and lazily looked in that direction.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 am

Suu shunpo'd into the area, he was luckly in the vicinity visiting a friend. He felt a rather weird reiastu, & looked up seeing a shinigami one he hadn't seen ever before.

"Oi!, What are you doing here? I got this call......"

Suu didn't like unknown people being where he had bussiness, he glared up at Kamon as he awaited an answer.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 am

"Eh? I was told to come here by an unsigned letter. Who're you?" Kamon said with his head cocked to the side that the newcomer was on. He continued to rub his neck which, apparently was a bit sore.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

The sound of a loud roaring jet plane which swooped pased rapidly, the jet plane swooped past as the glass were the cockpit was open up and then a figure jumped out from the jet plane.

A Strange Battle A624b730ec914ab6

The glass then closed once again and then jet plane flew off. The being then landed on the large metalic electrical thingy, a loud thump could be heard as the metal was slightly dented and electrical sparks could be seen fling around slightly.

The being then stood up and the light hit him to reveal that he was Michael Shichirou Captain of squad 6. He took out a cuban cigar from his haori and bit of the bud placed the cigar in his mouth and lit it, puffing several clouds of smoke he looked around and then took the cigar out of his mouth and held it in his two fingers index and middle and then blew out some smoke and said.

"What the Duck? where are the hollows?"
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Tue May 03, 2011 3:48 am

Suu looked over at the rather stange apperance of the captain. 'what is a captain doing here?' Suu thought. It wasn't turning out normal as he expected. He looked back at Kamon.

"Unsigned letter? That sounds like a load of crap, why would you respond to an unsigned letter?"

Suu was being blunt yes, but it didn't make sence to him. Plus with the captain here who apparently was looking for the same hollow it made things even wierder. Suu sighed as he looked over at the captain.

"Michael-Taicho, How are you even doing in this vicinity if I may ask?"

Suu hated polite talk, even though Michael was stronger than him Suu didn't know him that well all he knew was that he was captain of squad 6.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 03, 2011 4:06 am

Kamon put his hands in his pockets and turned his body to directly face Suu. "When there's a potential threat to the Soul Society or to Earth, it is the duty of a shinigami to see it put to rest. And even if it was a trap, it would still be irresponsible for me not to show up. So what's your excuse? Why are you here?" Kamon shifted his head upwards as if losing interest.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 am

Michael ignored the questions as he seemed he diden't really need an excuse to be anywhere nowadays, all he was interested in was this old abandond electrical building, he kncoks his foot on it lightly making the metal echo. He then shouts out.

"Does anyone know if this electrical building is still being used at all?"
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 am

Suu looked at Kamon he didnt have to explain anything to him. Suu gave Kamon a rather uncaring look before he spoke a simple kido.

"I don't have to explain anything to you and where is your symbol of respect though I hate giving respect I do." . Lulu pointed to his VC badge on his left shoulder then he pointed at Kamon.

"It's something we all gotta do,...... Now hado #1 Sho."

Lulu sent a small burst of reiastu at Kamon, then he turned to Michael. Lulu still didn't know why the captain was here. Lulu looked over at the captain, and sighed.

I think that it still works I hear it running, I wouldn't kick it Michael Taicho."

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 5:56 am

"Boy, you touch my squad member one more time and i'll slice you're head off so fast not even you're captain will be able to save you."

Michael continues to kick the electrical thing lightly to see where are the weak points and were abouts ran most of the electricty. He looked to the young vice captain and said to him.

"Now tell me why I shouldent kick this large abandonde electrical thing?"
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 03, 2011 6:11 am

Kamon was standing in about the same position as before though there were some marks from where his feet were before to where they are now suggesting he was pushed back a bit. He cracked his neck to both sides. "Sho? Is that all you got? I don't even think you need to get involved, Captain."

Kamon shunpo'd to Suu, sword drawn and slash his front.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 am

Suu slightly moved to the left, evading the attack. Suu placed his hand out again & sighed.

"Sho!"

Suu pushed out another bust of reiastu at him. He then made sure the captain wasn't going to try anything.

" You shouldn't kick it because you might get electricuted Michael-Taicho."
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 am

Kamon shoved his zanpakutou into the earth to prevent him from being moved by the spell. "I've had just about enough of that." He grabbed the hilt from the outer most side of it and used it while spinning his body around to kick Suu in the face with his heel.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 am

Suu thought the spell went through, but when Kamon stuck his sword into the ground. Suu barely had enough time to move. He brunted the kick with his shoulder & side as it went through sliding Suu back a few feet. Suu wasn't much of an attacker but he could defend very well.

"Hmpf...your still worthless"

Suu took stance & awaited Kamons next attack. His stance was free & seemingly open. He looked at Kamon, sharply, his face slightly covering his pale face & hiding his sharp green & yellow eyes.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm

"Electrocuted ey... well that sounds like a pretty good idea."

Michael then turns to face the two that were attempting to fight, he looks at them with a plane look and then says.

"If you two aint gonna hit each other then I may aswell do it for you both."

He raises his hand up and raises his spiritual pressure slightly and then says.

"Hadō 4. Byakura"

As he combines his kido attack with his spiritual pressure instead of the normal line of lightning the beam grew to a further extent and then launched a large powerful beam at the two which was the size of the two standing side by side each other. If it did hit them they would both be knocked back and be hurt slightly. He woulden't really care if they got hurt aslong as there pointless battle led somewhere then he was okay with it.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 am

Suu was awaiting something from Kamon but Micheal had pulled a fast and powerful attack from out of the blue. Suu quickly shunpo'd away from the wide arcing blast. Suu looked over at the captain noticing the beam was big enough to hit them both.

"Michael-Taicho that could have seriously hurt us!"

Suu looked over at Kamon, hoping he felt the same way. Especially since Michael was his captain. Suu was still ready for any next movements Kamon wanted to make.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Wed May 04, 2011 3:06 am

In response to Michael's spell, Kamon jumped on the top of his sword, which was at the end of its hilt, and lept off of it into the air, taking the zanpakutou with him. He was able to dodge it this way and he landed on his feet. Kamon rested the back end of his blade on his shoulder as he held it in his hand and looked over towards Suu, as calm as he had been when he showed up. "Quit your bitchin'. We fighting or not? Clearly, Michael wants to see us battle."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 am

As the beam was dodged the large beam crashes into the ground and creates a giant hole there. He looks over to Suu and says.

"Does it really look like I give a lemons if you're hurt or not?"

Michael tuts as he continues to jump around the abandonde electrical building and continues to inspect it, checking the high rates of electricty around the place, fasanated with the power.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed May 04, 2011 7:19 am

Suu was being barraged with hatered, & for what, because he was blunt & up front about how he felt. He ignored Michael since he tried to attack them both. He took stance again & looked at Kamon.

"Quit my bitchin' huh? Well how about we try a diffrent approach."

Suu shunpo'd to the left of Kamon & appeared swinging his right palm at Kamon chest attempting to hit him. Suu's hakuda was weak, but it did have power simply because of how he swung his palm.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 am

Kamon was caught off guard. He put his sword in the way of Suu's hand and put his own on the other side to lessen the impact. Still, he was sent back about 5 feet.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 am

Suu kept up the attack, he rushed in again & using his momentum from his first swing he swung his left palm over Kamon right shoulder.

"Why are you blocking...I thought you wanted to have a bit of fun?"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu May 05, 2011 3:29 am

Michael looks over to the two fighting and shouts.

"What the Duck is this a tea party?? COME ON! STOP BEING A WHIMP AND FIGHT EACH OTHER LIKE REAL MEN!"

Michael roared out as he yelled at the two shinigami, in Michael's eyes it looked as if they had no true battle experiance. Mabie Michael would have to step in and beat the crap out of both of them...
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 am

As Suu put his left hand over Kamon's right shoulder, he grabbed his forearm and elbowed Suu in the face; not to do damage, but to spin him around so that he would fall to the ground. If this was successful, Kamon would say, "Hado number one, Sho!" and cast the spell from his right hand which would be over Suu's face.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Thu May 05, 2011 4:47 am

Due to Suu being horrible at Hakuda he expected that Kamon would easily take over. Suu felt his face get hit as he spun. Then as Suu tried to regain posture, he tried to aim an attack at Kamon while he was dis-oriented.

"Byakurai..."
    Just as Sho hit him in the face pushing his body into the ground slightly. His hand sparked off a lighting strike mistakingly aimed at Michael.

"Personal Space much?"

Suu attempted to grab Kamon wrist, & flip him over, old school style.

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Michael stood there once again watching the "tea party" happen, he saw the kido shot fire towards him so he extended his hand and absorbed the kido shot and said.

"Really? that was weak..." Michael sighs slightly and then stretches his muscles and says "Looks like i'm gonna have to whoop both you're asses now and teach you BOTH how to fight!"

As Michael's hand was extended he said. "Hado 63. Raikōhō"
    As he said these words a burst of large yellow lightning riatsu fired towards the two standing there, this blast was huge, huge enough to hit the two of them at the same time, if Michael had missed then the attack would create a large hole in the floor and Michael would probably continue firing at them until he finally got one of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm