Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Captain's Office

blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25779

Captain's Office Empty Captain's Office

Post by blackstrawberry Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:04 am

Captain's Office 090328-meeting-room

Description: Once you enter the captain's office, you will see the firm floor and three chairs around on each sides of the white desk. Here, you will be visiting the captain about all sorts of request, questions, and etc.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5306

Captain's Office Empty Re: Captain's Office

Post by Selfi Wed May 18, 2011 6:35 am

A mellow tune played through the hall of Squad 5. The source of the hymn was a small flute. Slender fingers danced across the surface of the musical instrument, temporarily covering the necessary holes to create the wanted notes.

The musician was a fairly petite looking, fair skinned shinigami. Her sandals slapped quietly against the wood floor as she approached the door she'd been directed to. Coming upon it, the girl's flute playing paused and she lowered the tool from her pale pink lips to place it inside one of her drastically long sleeves.

Her right hand then lifted, knocking sternly on the door in question.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Wed May 18, 2011 7:08 am

It was a fine day. A fine day, indeed. The sunlight brimmed its way through the window in 5th division barracks, as the captain sat down in his chair, trying to piece together his thoughts in his attempt to improve his squad's ethics with a cup of coffee in his left hand. After taking a sip of his morning coffee, he laid down the cup on the table and stared into the swirling, brown colored liquid, which reflected his worrisome face over itself. Recently, it was always like this. He would decide to do something, but he will soon be lost in his own thoughts, spacing out as though something was holding him back. Though, considering his fated ties with the captain-commander and the commitment that Kaoru had for his loyalty towards the man, it was fairly easy to figure out the reason behind the pattern of his strange behaviors. Kaoru was confused. He could not believe the oddity behind the man's actions. Ever since the captain-commander has come back from the mission, it seemed as though the once respected and proud commanding officer lost the essentialness of what made him the leader. Both figuratively and literally, Kaoru became a dog that has lost its master. With Kaoru like this, the division needed a support more than its discouraged captain.

He soon had to clear away his thoughts, however, as he heard a melody that's being tuned across the supposed empty and silent hallway, which soon made its way towards his office.

"Hm? This sound....impressive...." Kaoru thought, as he turned his head towards the source of the melody, which apparently was making its ways towards him. Since he could not sense any killing intent being carried over the hymn, Kaoru decided it would be best for him to not to do anything. That's when he heard the knock.

"Yes, you may come in." Kaoru said.

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed May 18, 2011 7:36 am

The raven haired girl heard a confirmation to enter, and briefly pondered what the captain would be like. Her thin brows furrowed for a moment as her small hand reached for the door; the possibility of the man being a pompous idiot made her cringe... she could only hope for the best.

Letting a silent sigh escape her lips, the fresh new shinigami girl let a somewhat stoic expression fall over her piercing features. Finally the door opened, giving way to the crisp, somewhat barren room inside. Sitting at the table was a somewhat... confused looking lad, who she quickly identified as her captain, as he was wearing the proper white haori. Indeed; he seemed rather young, though the worried, almost lonesome expression in his eyes aged him.

Setting these observations aside, the girl closed the door behind her before taking a few small steps toward him, hands neatly folded in her lap. Giving a slight bow, she introduced herself.
    "My name is Murasaki-hime."
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Wed May 18, 2011 7:50 am

As the door to his office was opened, it revealed a woman with a darkish-violet hair. Her attitude gave away what her personality would be like. Though Kaoru wasn't a kind of person to stereotype a person based on his first impression on someone, his instinct told him that she was somehow the one whom he had been in need for.

At the sight of the woman bowing before him, Kaoru brought a smile over his face, thinking it would be a way to return the gratitude as a superior of the division. His pair of deep blue eyes concentrated on the fabrics of her wonderful black kimono, which actually made him to think that she resembled the materialized form of his own soul cutter. To rid himself of this useless thought, he slightly moved his head away from her and brushed off the bang of his hair with his hands. Slight red linings would appear in his black colored hair, as the wind softly came through the windows.

"Well, then. It's great that we finally got to meet each other, Murasaki-kun. To tell the truth, I was expecting your arrival." Kaoru said, as he turned to pick up the profile papers over his desk, which in turn showed his plain side of fashion; the regular captain's haori and a simple shinigami uniform. Though it was required for someone of his rank to keep his codes straight, he seemed to be a person who's tight about regulations.

"I don't mean to scare you here, but a few days ago I requested a person to be placed into my squad, which in turn....happened to be you, Murasaki-kun." Kaoru said, as he sent his gaze towards his soon-to-be subordinate, as his pair of blue eyes seem to have caught their prey, leaving their intended target with much to wonder about.

(OOC: lol Sorry about that. I dunno what made me to say it, but the word "white" had to be there. Well, edited.)
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 am

Catching a glimpse of the smile brought to his lips by just her simple bow, Murasaki-hime's brow twitched with slight aggitation-- though at the same time, she fought off an amused grin tugging at the corner of her mouth. Bringing herself back up to stand straight, the recruit was indeed surprised to hear the captain's request for a new member on such short notice. Unsure of what to make of his brief explanation, she wondered if he was simply trying to gauge her reaction to this news.

The girl's deep purple eyes stared back at him as if to issue a challenge, noticing her captain's own almost taunting gaze. After a moment of remaining in silence, she decided to reply.
    "Either way, I am here to fulfill my obligations as a member of Squad 5." Murasaki then turned slightly to face the window, closing her eyes and sliding her hands into their opposing sleeves. "And I'd just like to point out that regardless of you being a high ranking shinigami, it is quite impolite to first not introduce yourself, and then not invite a lady to sit."
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 am

Due to the recruit's bravery and self-accordance in blending in with his nature so quickly, Kaoru was slightly put off-guard. Regardless, because they were among the factors that were necessary in becoming his subordinate, the young captain simply pushed her acts in feign ignorance and regained his composure. He then put back the papers and returned his attention back to her.

"Very well. Have a seat. I see that you are very committed in your cause for joining our organization. To get us going, I will say this. I expect a lot from you. I am not saying this just to get you the taste of the tension you would be feeling from your job in the division. It's, however, for the sake of maintaining the order and integrity of us, the 5th of the Gotei. The reason why I summoned you here is to let you be informed of the fact that you have been chosen amongst the candidates for the one who will be promoted to be my lieutenant." Kaoru said, as the smile that had been previously hung up on his face disappeared, only the grimness of serious controller were left to carefully analyze the one before the officer.

"Before celebrating your promotion, let me ask you a few questions that I have in mind. To where and to whom does your loyalty lie? And why does it sway firm? Is it due to your sense of justice? Or is it to fill in the blanks that's been left empty for your lack of self-discipline and ambition? Be minded of the rule that the intended cause which governs over the life and death is none but the choices that you make in your life. Choose your words carefully. Think of this occasion as the time when you would be struggling between the life or death situation and that you are about to witness the cruelty of the very unfair yet crude face of the one who reaps." Kaoru explained, as he demanded answers from his new lieutenant. Odd, very odd. Not even Kaoru's own captain made him to go through such harsh phase of going up the ladder in ranks. What made him to act this way must been his own sense of insecurity. It seemed as though the captain was speeding up a plan of sort, as the time was running all the while he's been wasting his precious moments in his office.

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am

Murasaki turned her gaze back to the captain as he made his intentions for gaining a lieutenant clear. Deciding to take the seat opposite Kaoru, the girl sat in silence as he began a slew of strange questions. She didn't see a purpose for them, but obviously the answers would hold some importance to him, so she simply decided to just roll with it.

"My loyalty lies with my captain- though should he display reoccuring weakness or a lapse in judgment, his ability to lead will be brought into question. And... justice? That holds a different meaning to everyone." Murasaki-hime began her replies, propping an elbow on the surface of the table and resting her chin on the back of her hand as the other rested in her lap. "No, I'm afraid my loyalty simply goes as far as who I'm directed with, and who holds themselves with power and authority as well as passion. I don't expect these to be the answers you were looking for, but I don't like to beat around the bush, Captain Kaoru Minasaki." A faint smile played across her lips, a playful look in her eyes as they narrowed slightly. "As for my 'lack of discipline and ambition'... I just prefer to grab life by the balls and go about things the most logical way. I suppose you could call it being stubborn. But I dislike rambling," The smile quickly faded, and her expression fell back to its somewhat stoic state. At this point, she folded her arms across her chest and leaned back into her chair, watching the superior officer intently.

"Hopefully you got whatever you were looking for out of that babble." Murasaki-hime commented, wrinkling her nose.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 am

"Good. That's all I needed." Kaoru said, as he smiled at his lieutenant's answers.

"Agreeable or disagreeable....The one I needed to seek was the opposite of whom I had in mind. Especially since this isn't the time for me to be here....Well, I guess she would do....for the mean time, I believe." Kaoru thought, as he turned his head to see the moving clouds over the edges of blue sky. He then got up from his chair and walked over to where the door was.

"Murasaki-kun, please do follow me to the training area. Though I did make it official, your rank isn't something that's hung up for the appearance's sake. There, I will have you to make quick-progress of your skills with your soul cutter." Kaoru said, as he turned his head back to his lieutenant to give her the instructions. He then opened the door and flash-stepped to the training area.

(OOC: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4587-the-division-training-area-healing-chamber)
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 am

Murasaki-hime arched a brow as Kaoru made a short reply, then made his way over to the door silently. Eyeing him all the while, she pondered what could be going through his mind about her answers. He didn't seem to show any distaste for them, yet he didn't seem to take a liking to them, either.

This one is difficult to read. She thought, then followed suit and got up from her chair. Listening intently for any hint in his tone that might reveal his thoughts, the girl nodded at his instructions. Her captain then disappeared from sight, expecting her in the training room. Murasaki approached the doorway, lifting her sleeve-covered hand to her mouth as she smiled cleverly, walking out into the hallway.

Had someone been watching, they would only be left with the sight of a black and magenta blur as the shinigami shunpo'd-- granted, much slower than her captain-- from the area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm