Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Ashe Ventus
King_Nothing
blackstrawberry
Funnyguy339
??????
9 posters

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation} - Page 3 Empty Re: Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 am

Michael was confused at the voices he heard, Michael looked into the mirrior and then shined a light and instead of seeing himself he saw the being inside him that he feared most... Raven, Michael backed away from the mirror as he could hear laughter.

"Hehehe.. hahaha.. ho ho ho... What? you thought I was gone? heh... I never left no matter how much you try I will never leave.. heheh!"

Michael: "What the... how the...?"

Michael touches his face to see if everything is still there he looks in the mirror and can see laughter and then hears.

"You see all those dead bodies there... heh... I did that in one go! hehe! you should've seen the look on there faces when I slaughtered each and every single one of them!"

Michael grunted and said.

"No... I don't care what you say you are not gonna come out this time! I will place you under control again!"

Raven: "heh... you coulden't control me before and you can't do it now... i've gotten stronger and this time... I will kill you Michael... Hahahaha!!"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5265

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation} - Page 3 Empty Re: Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

Post by Ashe Ventus Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 am

Ashe blinked as suddenly her Captain had vanished into the darkness. She heard his voice faintly though. But where was he? She should be able to at least see his flaming swords, but no. A chill ran down her back as she felt the temperature drop with the growing fog and she could not help twisting her head around to her left and right, suddenly feeling like a cornered animal. Something was coming... She heard...footsteps? But she couldn't make it out at first, the individual sounds all ran together. Not even a dozen or two, much much more than that. Ashe stood her ground though as she waited for her enemies to appear.Her zanpakuto glowed with its natural light and created a little warmth for her, reassuring her slightly. She had Raito Raion, she was not alone in this. She knew they could do this and they had two squads to help as well. Nothing their combined forces couldn't handle. She just hoped her captain was all right. The urge to rush into the dark warehouse was strong, but he told the squad to stay here and guard the entrance... But what if it was a trap? The blond shinigami's forehead shone with sweat as she worried.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 am

As Michael was inside his squad and the other squad would've been forced out of the building by the incoming enemy that approached, Michael was still in this other dimension which was not known, Raven had become even more powerful then the last time they fought.

This time he was talking about escaping this body and being his own person, Michael was nervous when suddenly he could hear Raven's voice when suddenly a burst of white flesh would you say busted out from Michaels neck eyes nose and mouth. Michael gagged as he fell to his knees and then entered his spirit world.

As he entered he could not see his zanpaktou spirits, in fact his whole spirit world was different like a destroyed city were all you could hear was screams of terrors and flames everywhere. As Michael looked around he could see his two zanpaktou spirits lying on the floor knocked unconscious, it looks like Raven broke out of his cage. Raven stood there in what looked like torn shinigami robes and a smirk on his face his zanpaktou “infierno” meaning hell in Spanish was all covered in blood.

Raven: “Look at this pathetic place... this is the place you call a spirit world? HA! Pathetic... looks like i’m doing some good in taking over the place! Heh... now once I finish killing you i’m gonna go back there and kill both you’re zanpaktou spirits so that I will be the stronger one! Ha ha, pathetic excuse for a zanpaktou thats what they are! They deserve to die! All of them! Every single one of them shall die!

Michael:”I’m not going to let you stand there and kill them, I’ve taken you down before and I sure can lemons straight take you down again even if I have to sacrifice myself to take you out! I’ll do it! You’ve hurt too many people already I won’t let you do it again!”
    Raven: “Oh really? Is that a challenge I’m hearing?”
    Michael rips out his two zanpaktous and spins them around him and then holds them tightly once again.

Michael: “You bet your sweet A.ss it is!”

Raven: “Heh... Bring it... BROTHER!”

Raven holds onto his blood covered zanpaktou tightly and then charges for Michael at an immense speed, Michael charges for Raven as well wielding both his zanpaktou’s tightly they both clash blades and on the way both insulting each other, each would do a few spins and turns and each would slash each other at times...

Several hours past in the spirit worlds Raven and Michael both covered in each others blood and sweat, Michael takes in a deep breath and says to tormenta.

"Tormenta... it's time to send out a punishment to those who believe they can attack you and get away with it!"

Tormenta slowly gets up from the floor both the male and the female Raven smirks

"What this gonna be a three on one now? hmm interesting!"

Tormenta: "No... this is were we lock you up once and for all!"

The two spirits of tormenta pick up there weapon charge it up with electricty while Michael charges at Raven aswell he jumps up in the air Raven looks up to Michael and then gets pierced through his back and out his chest by the female spirit and then pierced in his two shoulderblades by Michael, tormenta then wacks Raven with his hammer and create a large powerful electrical prison to trap Raven in. Raven screams in pain, before the prison came down on Raven Michael was pushed out of there by a gust of wind. The large electrical charged prison falls ontop of Raven and electrocutes him. He screams in pain.

"THIS IS NOT OVER BROTHER!! WE WILL MEET AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU!!"

Michael pants and then says. "And when the time comes... i'll be waiting!"

The world then slowly begins to form back to normal and Raven gets locked up by large high current electrical fields Raven goes unconcious and then Michael eventually recovers in the real world to find him self under a tone of rubble as the powerful cero shot earlier hit the building which collapsed untop of Michael. Michael wakes up from being knocked unconcious, Michael tences his right arm and punches out of the rubble slowly pulling himself out as the white mask remaints slowly falls off.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5075

Post by ?????? Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 am

(Can i please call a show of hands for those who are still following this topic? Cause if not, i will generate an ending for this mission, if your still following this mission, please reply to my last post. Much grateful, Mr. Kim)
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5265

Post by Ashe Ventus Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm still following, though character's not doin much. Tis up to you mr. mystery.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5075

Post by ?????? Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 am

(I noticed, i'll jusr repeat my last reply then, if people get a chance, please react to it ^.^)

Souls swarmed the small group of shinigami, they all had darkened eyes much like the messenger which sent them the letter, however they were walking in a slow animated like rhythm, one leg after the other, loosing balance and grunting like they've lost there ability to speak. They were souls, but something was odd about them, inhuman stench came from the air, the smell of death and decay reeked from them, something was indeed odd.

From a far distance, cracking sounds could be heard, together with yells and screams coming from different areas, it was hard to know what was going on, but something was happening to those they cannot see. Later, flashes of light flickered from distance, coming with great speed and different locations, they were crimson red in color, moving quick, they were huge, they were cero, something fired Cero towards the shinigami aiming to break there small little formation.

Some shots weren't directly aimed at them, a misfire, cause the cero blast to hit the wharehouse where the 6th Division captain was, the building started crumbling down, making the captain's situation unknown to those who werent with him.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Okay, since no one is posting, this mission is over. ^_^

Thanks for all the participants, but this must come to an end.

-Locked and Archived

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 pm